Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I checked on this on 8/25/2010 and there was nothing new to report.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthbound Misfit I For This Useful Post:

Fingers still crossed
    Charlie

03/22/08 - 07/04/15
    I miss you every moment of everyday. You will always be my good boy. Truth be told, Charlie, I didn't rescue you that faithful day in 2009. You rescued me. I can barely breathe, it hurts so much. I never pictured my life without you. I love you, Please, wait for me, I'll be there as soon as my work is done down here.

Why is it taking so long??? Is there anything we can do to help speed things up???

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Reannan For This Useful Post:

I checked on this on 1/12/2011 and there is still nothing new to report.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthbound Misfit I For This Useful Post:

what was her husbands name?odd he too went "missing" shortly after she did-find him and could find ALL the answers

Her husband's name is RM. He is in Germany right now with his new family... You can check him on Facebook. I know it's odd. When I talked with Anna's parents before, her mom said that Anna mentioned that if she ever went missing, they should contact her husband because something's on plus she went to work with bruises before she went missing. Isn't that really.....really odd? I'm surprised her husband's still free to roam.
    Last edited by Salem; 10-10-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: We don't name people that have not been charged. Thanks.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to red33chic For This Useful Post:

Send me an email if you need to know more...BTW. Rknowley, we submitted another set of DNA samples straight from her elder brother and another one from her daughter. I do hope that we'll have a result soon. IT's taking more than the alotted time. Please help. Thank you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to red33chic For This Useful Post:

I was hoping there might be an update on Anna's DNA?

I was considering the differences in the facial reconstruction and the picture submitted of Anna... Since Anna had recently been pregnant, I wonder if the stats submitted for her might be off? Often the stats used are from a driver's license, and pictures are not always most recent... Perhaps she had filled out quite a bit since that pic and stats?

ETA: Sorry, the quote didn't copy over correctly, but I was referring to Carl's post on pg 1 of this topic with the descriptions of similarities and differences in facial details...
    Last edited by AnnieOakley; 12-28-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: add note
    A run-away may leave on purpose, but that doesn't mean that they are able to get back home.... Never stop searching.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnnieOakley For This Useful Post:

Any news?

Princess Blue

Hi Everyone. Is there an update regarding the status of the DNA samples that were submitted by Anna's daughter and elder brother? It's been 2 years now. Hopefully, somebody can get back to me asap.
    BTW, for some reason, my emails with the texas police department isn't sending, I hope no one's hacking and preventing it from sending. Like someone who doesn't want this case to be solved.
    Please Sloane1 and Rknowles...help me.

the latest on her NAMUS profile indicates that the inquiry into her DNA profile is underway.

I dont know what the means-perhaps the case hasnt been updated since the samples were submitted?

Link Here

ETA-her regional case administrator is from the UNTCHI, so they must have some kind of sample they have processed or are processing.

Where did the family get swabbed?
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Princess Blue

The family got swabbed in Philippines. And that was 2 years ago. I was just really anxious if it's a match or not. The family went to the US Embassy for their DNA samples to be taken. I do hope they update me.
    Than you for your reply. At least I know that the thread is still alive. It gives me hope.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to red33chic For This Useful Post:

Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me something about the DNA process for Princess Blue and Anna Jovita Mallari? The link below from Namus states DNA test complete:
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8744/0/

What does it mean? Is it a match? What's going to happen now?

PLEASE CAN ANYONE REPLY TO ME.

I am pretty sure it means they have her DNA. I did not see any rule outs

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Diddy98 For This Useful Post:

red33chic, there is an administrator for UNTCHI listed on the contacts portion of the NAMUS file. I am not going to post his email here so he doesnt get bot spam. Email him and ask him if Anna's DNA has been compared to Princess, ok??
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast