Did Elizabeth find an adoptive couple on her own?

Prof

Reaction score
Since we have a thread on EJ killing Gabriel, I thought an alternative thread would be nice, and it has been suggested that we might not be exploring this avenue enough

I don't have anything really to add to this thread, yet
I think all possibilities should be explored, though!

I look forward to seeing some theories and evidence on this!

ME too! I think that it is a possibility that EJ started finding alternatives to the Smith's while still in Arizona -- I do have many reasons to believe in the Smiths' further involvement, but only pursuing them in the hopes that they could finally tell the truth and help find Gabriel- my hopes of this happening are dwindling -- my hopes of EJ talking are rising, though since her phone call to TS

Perhaps EJ got a clue of what the Smiths were really like, and she found her own way before she left --she still had to have a reason to go to SA IMO

New details coming out about EJ being seen with a man, and also a couple in their 30's.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1117.shtml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Seems a real posibility Prof

Thanks for the link and new info. I'm not sure if this really supports Elizabeth acting on her own though. I hope the witness can provide great details and is helpful in finding Gabriel regardless of whether she acted totally on her own, the Smith's had some involvement in finding another couple (or whatever), or the Smiths were mostly the masterminders!

I elated about any new information!

I really do want to believe that she found a couple.
On this new development, although it does point to that as a possibility, I must say two things:
1. If the babysitter is the witness, I will likely just die.
2. Consider the source.

So we are looking for hispanic male, 5'9, in his early 20's -30's in San Antonio. Um, not to be offensive, but if that's the best we are going to get...I quit.

I really do want to believe that she found a couple.
On this new development, although it does point to that as a possibility, I must say two things:
1. If the babysitter is the witness, I will likely just die.
2. Consider the source.

So we are looking for hispanic male, 5'9, in his early 20's -30's in San Antonio. Um, not to be offensive, but if that's the best we are going to get...I quit.

LE hasn't said if the story is true...but then they aren't saying much of anything. I was wondering if this had to do with the Library? Maybe someone saw them there?

I'm excited too but I'm holding back because this report is from Yami. The Smiths BFF, and the one that brought up the cell phone pings from Victoria. I want to hear it from LE then I'll be super excited!

I'm excited too but I'm holding back because this report is from Yami. The Smiths BFF, and the one that brought up the cell phone pings from Victoria. I want to hear it from LE then I'll be super excited!

Thanks for pointing that out. I really really really hope these are viable witnesses and not someone the Smith's drug up or something presented for sensationalism that has not been researched.

Okay, on a more positive note, lets assume, (Yes I know what will happen) that EJ did find a couple in SA or had a couple from elsewhere meet her in SA...
Were they experienced enough to avoid all cameras, or does that videotape exist, like EJ says it did? Is that why LE is so quiet, and finally (now) promising to talk early next week.

I so hope and pray that this means that they fully expect to have Gabe back by then.
But if there is a couple, that means that EJ is cooperating, as she says, (allegedly) that she told LE about the couple...I am officially bamboozled.

Okay, on a more positive note, lets assume, (Yes I know what will happen) that EJ did find a couple in SA or had a couple from elsewhere meet her in SA...
Were they experienced enough to avoid all cameras, or does that videotape exist, like EJ says it did? Is that why LE is so quiet, and finally (now) promising to talk early next week.

I so hope and pray that this means that they fully expect to have Gabe back by then.
But if there is a couple, that means that EJ is cooperating, as she says, (allegedly) that she told LE about the couple...I am officially bamboozled.

I am too! But I HAVE to think there is a good reason for LE not searching the dump. Maybe this is why???? I am praying so!!

Yes let's talk about positive stuff! :biggrin: I've always thought LE has more videotape than just EJ getting out of her car and walking across the street to the bus station. Wasn't a tape from Jack in the Box mentioned prior? Maybe someone was with her at the Jack in the Box.

I am very encouraged by this new development of the 'hispanic male and the 30 something couple.' This actually is the best we've heard in a long time, that there REALLY MAY be a couple.

Plus, the video at this link, the officer said they expected a possible development 'early next week,' or does he mean THIS week?

Anyway, it seems to be fitting in.

12/23 - babysitter, may have gone to library, may have talked to Tammi, then talked to Jan from Tn.

12/24 - EJ seen with hispanic man
12/24 - EJ posts on MS, "excited with 'new' life"

12/25 - EJ again seen with hispanic man and a mid - 30's couple

12/26 - last time Gabriel seen

12/27 - EJ text LM
12/27 - EJ talks to TS
12/27 - EJ leaves San Antonio

I'm really excited with this new development!

JMHO
fran

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsro...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

He meant this week, Fran.

I hope this is true...I really really do. It would explain why LE has not searched the landfill. They have it cordoned off, so if they need to search it for any more evidence, they could do that, IMO.

I have thought all along that Gabriel was adopted out through and underground illegal adoption, or that he is being hid somewhere for the Smiths. I think the first is the more realistic option though. But this also makes me scared as to what kind of people would want a baby through an illegal/underground adoption (or sale for all we know) rather than going through a legit adoption. Maybe they don't want to wait the years it can take, but it still makes me worry what kind of people baby Gabriel is with.

Just to add, I think the Smiths either set this up or at least led EJ there. I'm not letting them off the hook even though this is most likely a different mystery couple. Thing is, what would be in it for them if the baby they wanted so bad was adopted to a different couple that was set up by them? That's the question I just can't figure out.

I have thought all along that Gabriel was adopted out through and underground illegal adoption, or that he is being hid somewhere for the Smiths. I think the first is the more realistic option though. But this also makes me scared as to what kind of people would want a baby through an illegal/underground adoption (or sale for all we know) rather than going through a legit adoption. Maybe they don't want to wait the years it can take, but it still makes me worry what kind of people baby Gabriel is with.

Just to add, I think the Smiths either set this up or at least led EJ there. I'm not letting them off the hook even though this is most likely a different mystery couple. Thing is, what would be in it for them if the baby they wanted so bad was adopted to a different couple that was set up by them? That's the question I just can't figure out.

I agree that the Smiths wouldn't go to all this trouble to get a baby for another couple. I think the Smiths probably set it up for EJ to go into hiding and then from there EJ went on her own.

BBM.
Don't hate me, but I think they cared about EJ and Gabriel. I think they believed whatever they were told about LM being abusive or whatever. They didn't know at that point that she was lying. Once EJ was in SA and they all realized it wasn't going to happen for them, they either hooked her up with someone, or they came and got Gabriel and took him somewhere themselves...all the time trying to protect EJ and letting her flee. EJ probably ticked somebody off in the process, and they turned her in. JMO.

Or it could be this other couple is holding Gabriel for them (the Smiths). They may not have realized initially what a big case this would become, or especially how Logan would react and contact LE, so it all snowballed on them. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back