925 users online (183 members and 742 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MA - Ilya Lastovkin, 22, Stoughton, 11 Nov 2009

http://www.enterprisenews.com/news/c...g-since-Nov-12

Stoughton man has been missing since Nov. 12
    Man, 22, last seen Nov. 11
    By Kate Sullivan Foley
    ENTERPRISE CORRESPONDENT
    Posted Nov 24, 2009 @ 11:38 PM
    Last update Nov 25, 2009 @ 11:26 AM

STOUGHTON — The last time Yelena Lastovkin saw her son, Ilya, was at dinner on Nov. 11. The 22-year-old Stoughton man’s last contact was early the next morning.

Despite ground and air searches by police, there have been no leads in the case, and Lastovkin is worried.

The young man had a serious bout with depression earlier this year, but appeared, at least to his family, to be much improved.

“I am worried that something has happened to him,” Lastovkin said.

Her son did not have a car or cell phone. There has been no activity on his bank card since he left his Memorial Drive home at 6 a.m. Nov. 12.

“He used to always give me a call if he was out for more than a day,” Lastovkin said.

Police have been working with Lastovkin, 54, since they were notified about her missing son the evening of Nov. 12.

Detectives checked the young man’s computer and learned he had been on Facebook and various Web sites the night and morning before his disappearance. They have checked with his acquaintances and his ex-girlfriend.

Last week, officers on ATVs searched wooded areas near Lastovkin’s home. Last Wednesday, Stoughton police K-9 officer John Lydstone, two K-9 officers from the Norfolk County Department of Corrections and a K-9 officer from Canton searched multiple areas for the man. On Saturday afternoon, a state police helicopter conducted an air search for nearly 30 minutes.

“We have checked every area of the town that he was known to frequent,” Stoughton Police Executive Officer Rob Devine said.

He added the search effort will continue.

“Unfortunately, we are running out of likely places to look,” Devine said.

Ilya Lastovkin has lived in Stoughton for five years. Before that, he lived in Canton for six years. He attended elementary, middle and high school in Canton.

He is 6 feet 1 inch tall with a slim build and hazel eyes.

His sister, Kat, said her brother always came home and would have told her if he was leaving for a period of time.

“I don’t know what to think. I just want him to come home,” she said.

Anyone with information about Ilya Lastovkin can call Stoughton police at 781-344-2424.

Missing Stoughton man’s family getting help from investigator

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/co...ng-on-the-case

By Kate Sullivan Foley
    GateHouse News Service
    Posted Feb 01, 2010 @ 03:32 AM
    Last update Feb 01, 2010 @ 06:18 AM

STOUGHTON — The family of Ilya Lastovkin, a Stoughton man who has been missing for more than 11 weeks, has a nationally known private investigator working on the case.

Joseph Moura, president of the National Investigation Bureau, took on the case Dec. 21.

An investigative consultant with the CBS TV show “48 Hours,” Moura has been running his Stoughton-based detective agency for 27 years and has worked on many missing-person cases, including the high-profile 2007 disappearance of 3-year-old Madeleine McCann from a resort hotel room in Portugal.

Lastovkin, 22, was last seen Nov. 12, as he left his Memorial Drive home at about 6 a.m. Authorities have said foul play is not suspected.

Stoughton family pleads for missing man’s return

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x4...g-man-s-return

By Kate Sullivan Foley
    Enterprise Correspondent
    Posted Aug 12, 2010 @ 06:00 AM
    Last update Aug 12, 2010 @ 06:46 AM

STOUGHTON — Yelena Lastovkin’s voice breaks as she speaks about her son’s birthday.

Ilya Lastovkin turned 23 on Sunday – nearly nine months to the day since his family last saw or heard from him.

“Every day I start by thinking about him and I end my day thinking about him. I think about him constantly,” said Yelena Lastovkin, a mother of five.

She last saw her son on Nov. 11. The next morning, he left the family home on Memorial Drive. An ex-girlfriend reported seeing him in the Stoughton area two days later, and there have been a few unconfirmed sightings around the state, but beyond that, neither his family nor the police have any evidence of his whereabouts.

Ilya's Facebook Page.

Any new developments on Ilya?

Bumping for Ilya. Hoping he's okay and will return to his family one day.

I already stumbled across that newspaper article a while ago..Maybe he was afraid of the consequences and vanished.
    http://www.wickedlocal.com/stoughton/news/x1817162154

I hope Ilya is still alive. It's been 4 years. Come back home.

Ilya has been missing for 4 years these days. Come home soon.

His MySpace: https://myspace.com/ilyagl
    Writings by Ilya: http://www.elfwood.com/~shadowofaman

It's been 5 years. Wish there were some answers.

Human jawbone found in the woods in Stoughton, first thing I thought of. For those that remember - Ilya lived on Memorial Drive.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/human-jaw-b...woods/34717742

STOUGHTON, Mass. —A pedestrian noticed something unusual in the woods in Stoughton Thursday, which turned out to be a human bone, our news partners at the Enterprise reported.
    A person walking in a wooded area with a dirt trail off of Memorial Drive noticed what appeared to be a bone about 8:10 a.m., David Traub, a spokesman for Norfolk County District Attorney Michael Morrissey said.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast