778 users online (137 members and 641 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jailhouse audio/video surveillance visits to be released to public

If they believed their one hour visit last week with daughter Misty Croslin in the St. John’s County Jail would be private, Hank and Lisa Croslin are in for a shock.

Armchair detectives will soon get to hear them after copies are turned over to the news media under the state’s open records laws, as early as tomorrow.

”I am hopeful, that without any minor or major glitches to have a distributable DVD (5-7 hours long) by the end of Tuesday or early Wednesday morning,” says Chuck Mulligan, spokesman for St. John’s County Sheriff’s Department, who is waiting for fellow investigators in nearby Putnam County to review and redact as necessary.

Misty’s family tells me her parents spent an hour with her last Friday, split into 30 minutes with her mother, Lisa, and the balance with father, Hank. Beyond the videotapes of Misty with her parents, her brother spent time with his wife, Lindsay; both videotaped; an audio of Brock’s phone conversation with her husband will also be released.

I’m also told that undercover video and audio –hours of it—showing Misty, Ronald, Tommy, and Donna allegedly setting up drug deals, then selling more than 300 pills to an undercover officer in six different transactions, from a truckstop to an auto parts store parking lot, may also be coming to a television near you. Prosecutors in the state attorney’s office are reviewing what can be released, given the fact the tapes will be used as evidence in any upcoming trials.

More at link:
    http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/02/...oon/#more-3833
    Last edited by Kimster; 02-02-2010 at 11:14 AM.

I'm sure interested in that evidence. Maybe Nancy will stop calling Ron her golden child.

MOO

Mel

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    That was fast! Well, we have been begging for the sunshine laws to kick in and here we go.

Adji, you are not forgotten and you are loved.

More Pressure on them. Got to love it.

I CLICKED ON THE LINK PROVIDED AND IT GAVE ME THIS MSG.: Error 404 - Not Found IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THAT PROBLEM NOW?

The last I heard was that these counties do not have video available....glad to hear that's not true.....Yeah!
    Last edited by Whisperer; 02-02-2010 at 06:30 AM.

If rc is not in confinement, I'm hoping he is across from Williams.....NOW that would get interesting....

...........Ger, link worked for me...try again.
    ...........funny, I just tried the one you quoted and I got error.
    ...........when I used the link by Twall post #1..it worked..
    Last edited by Whisperer; 02-02-2010 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GER View Post
    I CLICKED ON THE LINK PROVIDED AND IT GAVE ME THIS MSG.: Error 404 - Not Found IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THAT PROBLEM NOW?
    The one I posted works-I always try and and check them after I post-I know how frustrating it can be when they don't-I clicked on yours and it doesn't work so I don't know what to tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by GER View Post
    third time was a charm just keep trying

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    If rc is not in confinement, I'm hoping he is across from Williams.....NOW that would get interesting....

...........Ger, link worked for me...try again.
    ...........funny, I just tried the one you quoted and I got error.
    ...........when I used the link by Twall post #1..it worked..

Is AH claiming they are roomies?

Curiously, he’ll be sharing jail space with another notorious local drug dealer and alleged pimp, Jerome Williams, ex Sugar Daddy to a Ronald Cummings ex, Amber Brooks. (She once told me she began seeing Cummings when she was 15; Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh’s mother (and JR’s) told me she was 14 when Ronald seduced her her.)

Williams told me a while back that he was supporting Amber as well as Kristina (Nay Nay) Prevatt, Misty’s party pal who drove her on the revenge romance weekend (returning the day before Haleigh vanished) after Cummings pushed Misty around and kicked her out of the house. Will Putnam County Jail be like old home week, or might Cummings public bravado be put to the test?
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 02-02-2010 at 07:35 AM. Reason: BBM

I can't wait to hear all these audios!
    Hopefully someone has slipped in some way and said something that will help LE find Haleigh. I would love Geraldo to pick this case back up. He was the one that was not afraid to ask Ron about the drugs, I knew when they got so offensive about the drug allegation that Ron was lying and that what ever happen to Haleigh may of had something to do with drugs.

I also want to know about DB's husband. It is said he is retired military, I wonder what he does now? What did he do in the military?

Another reporter that I tried to email was Fox News’ Megyn Kelly, for some reason my puter won't let me email from her link. Anyone want to try?(http://www.foxnews.com/bios/talent/megyn-kelly/)
    She tore Cindy A. up when she interviewed her when Caylee went missing and I would love for her to interview all the players in this case. She ask pretty good questions and doesn't buy into the BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Is AH claiming they are roomies?

Curiously, he’ll be sharing jail space with another notorious local drug dealer and alleged pimp, Jerome Williams, ex Sugar Daddy to a Ronald Cummings ex, Amber Brooks. (She once told me she began seeing Cummings when she was 15; Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh’s mother (and JR’s) told me she was 14 when Ronald seduced her her.)

Williams told me a while back that he was supporting Amber as well as Kristina (Nay Nay) Prevatt, Misty’s party pal who drove her on the revenge romance weekend (returning the day before Haleigh vanished) after Cummings pushed Misty around and kicked her out of the house. Will Putnam County Jail be like old home week, or might Cummings public bravado be put to the test?
    I would like to know as well what cell each of these two players are in. I tried to find a link that gave more jail info and have not been successful. I thought there was a way to find out what cell block they were in? Anyone know?

I think AH is playing with words again, since "sharing jail space" is as broad as being in the same county jail. I would seriously doubt that Jerome and Ron are anywhere near one another.

Okay, so basically, once the jailhouse audio and videos are released, I'm not going to get anything done in the home or office, right? Guess I'd better get busy then. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SoSueMe View Post
    Okay, so basically, once the jailhouse audio and videos are released, I'm not going to get anything done in the home or office, right? Guess I'd better get busy then. LOL
    Get it all done in the morning, then you have all afternoon to do what you wish (i am at work and that is how i get it done...lol)
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast