NG Feb 2: Haleigh fmr. babysitter Misty Croslin cracks behind bars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Haleigh fmr. babysitter Misty Croslin cracks behind bars!
reaking news!
"Snip" Right now - awaiting the release of Misty jailhouse video tapes! This as Misty Croslin cracks behind bars! She turns on her own brother, setting him up for more criminal charges. What more will Haleigh's former stepmom/babysitter reveal behind bars?

Nancy Grace has the latest breaking details at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN. http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Haleigh fmr. babysitter Misty Croslin cracks behind bars!
reaking news!
"Snip" Right now - awaiting the release of Misty jailhouse video tapes! This as Misty Croslin cracks behind bars! She turns on her own brother, setting him up for more criminal charges. What more will Haleigh's former stepmom/babysitter reveal behind bars?

Nancy Grace has the latest breaking details at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN. http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Interesting, but I believe we had this information two days ago Nancy.

Hmmm....I wouldn't call Misty snitching on TC "cracking".......but to each his own.

Is she for real? Just askin'....... just love how Mizz Nanceeeeee tries to imply she has the latest scoop all the time, and we have already hashed everything out....

Lil Momma, how do you think she GETS that scoop? Just sayin :)

:biggrin:

Show thread discussion starts just before the show. Let's hang on and wait OK?

Thanks for your patience. No more comments until the show starts please.

Here you go peeps bumping for you! :) Enjoy the show remember no name calling ten fo? That's scanner talk for " do you copy" or "I copy". ? :)

Art was invited back on NG tonight, maybe he has spoken to some of the players and will share that on her show...Let's hope we get some good news tonight!

Now, I know this show is not just about the tapes "to be released" and Tommy's theft ?

She is not "giving up names". What, she's more concerned about being a NARC than finding Haleigh? :mad:

Misty needs to break and TELL THE DAMN TRUTH!

Haleigh deserves more than this.

:waitasec:OK, I want to know what the heck NG is saying? "Misty Croslin Cracks"? And, Misty ratting out Tommy...duh we know that already.:banghead: Please tell us something we don't know! There is NG showing her Ronnie boy pleading for Haleigh. I have tried to call in the show to ask her what does she know that makes her so confident that Ron has nothing to do with what happen to Haleigh. I have "never" in 3 years been able to get through to the show. Grrr:furious:

Misty offering up trivial snippets on Tommy rather than anything material on HaLeigh, wonder if Ron's telephone interview tirade about killing the perp (Misty?) who took Haleigh are getting to her.

It has been way to quiet. I think they are all talking now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member