Girl, 9, Gives Birth to Baby Boy

This is good news, though, from your link wildTrose:

Circumstances surrounding the girl's pregnancy were unknown, but her parents have sought legal help, according to the City Evening News, as sex with a child under the age of 14 brings with it an automatic rape conviction.

Who would have thunk that, China after all...go China!

uhhhhhhhhh so the parents need a lawyer to go after the perp or because the dad IS The perp?

My gosh, 9 is still a baby herself. I hope they find out who is responsible and they are punished to the full extent of the law!

did they then throw the girl in prison for having an 'unauthorized' pregnency? im not joking either. this is china where you need a permit to have a baby.

did they then throw the girl in prison for having an 'unauthorized' pregnency? im not joking either. this is china where you need a permit to have a baby.

Well, luckily....... it was a boy!

Well, luckily....... it was a boy!

Really, she got lucky. China prefers boys.--but 9? yikes!
Pretty soon there will be all those boys and nowhere near enough girls for all those boys.

This is quite sick!!! That poor dear child.

Really, she got lucky. China prefers boys.--but 9? yikes!
Pretty soon there will be all those boys and nowhere near enough girls for all those boys.

Their army is over 2 million-that's why they want boys! Although, historically, males have always been preferred over females!

Their army is over 2 million-that's why they want boys! Although, historically, males have always been preferred over females!

Because it's the first born son's DUTY to take care of his parents......until they die.

What I wouldn't give for another baby girl to love and raise.

I think dad is most likely responsible for this little girl's pregnancy. I hope his lawyer doesn't get him out of it.

That was my first thought. My goddaughter is adopted from China. The countryside there is littered with dead and abandoned baby girls. It's awful.

Hi southcitymom,have you ever heard of The Dying Rooms in China?You can watch a documentary on youtube.It's beyond heart breaking.It's about the unwanted baby girls and what goes on in some of the orphanages.You can actually feel your heart hurt.

Hi southcitymom,have you ever heard of The Dying Rooms in China?You can watch a documentary on youtube.It's beyond heart breaking.It's about the unwanted baby girls and what goes on in some of the orphanages.You can actually feel your heart hurt.

Thanks for that mention. I'm going to watch that, sounds very interesting (yet highly sad and disturbing).

This story is so sad. That poor little girl. :(

NorthEast US: 11 year old gives birth

.... /snipped/ not about a teenager, noted Dr. Abdulla Al-Khan, a leading high-risk obstetrician — it’s about a pre-teen whose body is not yet built to carry a child.
"Her body is clearly not defined for pregnancy with its short stature," Al-Khan said. "Her chest is not extensively developed for breast tissue, her bones aren't quite fused, and once you expose a child this young to high amounts of progesterone and especially estrogen, there is (a possibility) that it could halt her growth."

..../snipped/ other medical challenges facing a pregnant girl as young as 10 or 11 include:
— The pelvis is not defined for natural childbirth;
— The vagina could sustain injury during a natural birth;
— The patient is at high risk for preeclampsia, a pregnancy condition marked by high blood pressure and protein in the urine, and which can lead to convulsions and multi-system organ failure;
— A higher risk of pre-term labor and delivery, which would mean the baby’s size would be compromised, leaving the baby at risk for developmental issues, fetal growth restriction and chromosomal abnormalities;
— Higher incidence of stillbirth;
— Higher incidence of cholestasis of pregnancy, a condition caused by the blockage of bile, which can lead to stillbirth and placenta issues;
— A chance of developing fatty liver, which can be fatal.
"The textbooks don’t even tell you how to deal with a 10-year-old; it’s completely different even though we understand the basics," Al-Khan said.
..../snipped/ The youngest documented case of a child pregnancy was in 1939 in Lima, Peru. Lina Medina was six years old when she became pregnant and gave birth to a baby.

Appalled! I think I feel nauseous & this should have been posted in "crimes".

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584936,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r2:c0.310079:b30268866:z0

IT IS A SICK WORLD AFTER ALL..
real "F"ing Sick :furious:

I don't think I led a sheltered life,
but the chit that seems to be coming out
gets worse by the day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads