779 users online (104 members and 675 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

TAMMI posted bail, she is out of jail - 3 Feb 2010

http://www.azfamily.com/home/related...-83436867.html

She posted bail, so much for the flight risk!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

With only a $15000 bond what did they think would happen?
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

I cannot imagine why the bond would be so low--I guess the charges should have been higher -- If LE gets information for new charges such as aiding and abetting in kidnapping across state lines -- perhaps she will be back in jail and a higher bond will be set? There's probably only so much they can do with current charges? IDK, I guess I am asking --

I think it is probably unusual for someone charged with custodial interference and forgery to sit in jail until trial if that someone has any resources at all

Perhaps LE is hoping that Tammi will try to fix things and make a mistake in the meantime -

Texas will be next to charge her.......because the aiding and abetting are for Texas.....JUSt sit back and watch. LOL

Bringing this over from the TPS arrest thread. It was my own post.

Has anyone else read the PDF file posted by Angel Who Cares about Tammy's arrest? The offense was dated 12/27/09 at 11:53 AM. And @ the PC yesterday, it was said that evidence on her computer did show her involvement in helping EJ along her trip and to have somewhere to go (paraphrasing).
    Yesterday I was sure that she was being arrested for her admission of putting CC's name on the paternity papers. The charges added up for that, I thought. And while I was ecstatic that she was finally arrested, I didn't feel that this was going to lead to baby Gabriel. But now it's looking like the arrest was for other things too. I REALLY want to know what's going on. If her offense was for 12/27/09, maybe she really does have a hand in where he is.

ETA: OK, so this is concerning the police searching her house for Gabriel on 12/27/09 and she did not tell them she was in contact with EJ, nor did she tell them about her text to Logan to sign the papers and EJ would come back and Gabriel would go with the Smiths.

ETA: Here's the pdf file link. http://www.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/0202...able-cause.pdf

ETA: Odd that the offense location is not blacked out but the arrest location is blocked out. So is that other address (for the offense) not the Smith's home address? Where did she do the offense from?
    There is always HOPE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    I cannot imagine why the bond would be so low--I guess the charges should have been higher -- If LE gets information for new charges such as aiding and abetting in kidnapping across state lines -- perhaps she will be back in jail and a higher bond will be set? There's probably only so much they can do with current charges? IDK, I guess I am asking --

I think it is probably unusual for someone charged with custodial interference and forgery to sit in jail until trial if that someone has any resources at all

Perhaps LE is hoping that Tammi will try to fix things and make a mistake in the meantime -
    I think your theory that there may be more charges with higher bonds is very plausible. And wouldn't it be great if she didn't expect that and wasn't able to post the new bond next time? (IMO)

I was also thinking that maybe they do still think that she could know where Gabe is. She might be scared enough to make a new mistake. She isn't going to help lead anyone anywhere from jail. Just a theory though.
    There is always HOPE!!!

I'm confused....do we discus here what Tammi said when she was released or does that belong on the Smith thread? I keep feeling like I'm posting on the wrong threads!
    IMO

I think the arrested threads were locked because Tammi has been released so there isn't any confusion that she is still in jail. IMO. But my understanding is that we can still talk about the arrest, her release, and anything related to those two things in this thread. I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
    There is always HOPE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    I'm confused....do we discus here what Tammi said when she was released or does that belong on the Smith thread? I keep feeling like I'm posting on the wrong threads!
    You are not alone Amster! When in doubt start a new thread? That does not seem right either

I have no idea where to post things -- that said, I think Tammi's statement when released is good here!

I'll be waiting -- lol

I have a question, is it bad form or against TOS to post the same thing in a few different threads as things cross over?

So was her bond of $15,000 out of her pocket or was it total and she could have posted 10 percent of that? Or was the $15,000 10% of $150,000?

Quote Originally Posted by vjlaw View Post
    So was her bond of $15,000 out of her pocket or was it total and she could have posted 10 percent of that? Or was the $15,000 10% of $150,000?
    I thought if they post bond, that means only 10% which is not refundable, but bail is the full amount and will be returned once you show up for court, etc. So I took the word "bond" being used, to mean that her actual bail should have been $150,000.
    But I have no legal background. That is just how I understood it to work.
    There is always HOPE!!!

ugh. lame. so lame.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMommy09 View Post
    I thought if they post bond, that means only 10% which is not refundable, but bail is the full amount and will be returned once you show up for court, etc. So I took the word "bond" being used, to mean that her actual bail should have been $150,000.
    But I have no legal background. That is just how I understood it to work.
    I have seen it reported both ways in the news in other cases, so I was unsure what was being reported in this case. Thanks

I have news for TS. She and her hubby may think it was 'just a joke' to assist EJ to file fraudulant court documents, but I don't believe a judge and jury will find it funny at all. She's also recorded talking to LM and she turned around and lied to LE about him threatening her. Lying to LE is AGAINST THE LAW. It's obvious by the arrest document she worked for weeks trying to get Gabriel.

TS, the charges are NOT bogus.
    Dream on lady!

JMHO
    fran

http://www.theeagle.com/texas/Scotts...-case-released

Scottsdale woman in missing baby case released

Lt. Mike Horn said the charges stem from Smith's repeated and apparently desperate attempts to adopt 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, not from the boy's Dec. 26 disappearance in San Antonio.

As she was leaving jail, Smith told reporters the Tempe Police Department is trying to create a case. Smith it doesn't mean those charges leveled against her "are going to stick. Doesn't mean those charges are true."

Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post
    Texas will be next to charge her.......because the aiding and abetting are for Texas.....JUSt sit back and watch. LOL
    I was wondering about the aiding and abetting. Also I wonder (just pure speculation) if they made a deal with NG that they would come on after she is bailed out if she didn't talk about them last night..because her website said she was going to and then she didn't.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast