TAMMI posted bail, she is out of jail - 3 Feb 2010

With only a $15000 bond what did they think would happen?

I cannot imagine why the bond would be so low--I guess the charges should have been higher -- If LE gets information for new charges such as aiding and abetting in kidnapping across state lines -- perhaps she will be back in jail and a higher bond will be set? There's probably only so much they can do with current charges? IDK, I guess I am asking --

I think it is probably unusual for someone charged with custodial interference and forgery to sit in jail until trial if that someone has any resources at all

Perhaps LE is hoping that Tammi will try to fix things and make a mistake in the meantime -

Texas will be next to charge her.......because the aiding and abetting are for Texas.....JUSt sit back and watch. LOL

Bringing this over from the TPS arrest thread. It was my own post.

Has anyone else read the PDF file posted by Angel Who Cares about Tammy's arrest? The offense was dated 12/27/09 at 11:53 AM. And @ the PC yesterday, it was said that evidence on her computer did show her involvement in helping EJ along her trip and to have somewhere to go (paraphrasing).
Yesterday I was sure that she was being arrested for her admission of putting CC's name on the paternity papers. The charges added up for that, I thought. And while I was ecstatic that she was finally arrested, I didn't feel that this was going to lead to baby Gabriel. But now it's looking like the arrest was for other things too. I REALLY want to know what's going on. If her offense was for 12/27/09, maybe she really does have a hand in where he is.

ETA: OK, so this is concerning the police searching her house for Gabriel on 12/27/09 and she did not tell them she was in contact with EJ, nor did she tell them about her text to Logan to sign the papers and EJ would come back and Gabriel would go with the Smiths.

ETA: Here's the pdf file link. http://www.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/0202...able-cause.pdf

ETA: Odd that the offense location is not blacked out but the arrest location is blocked out. So is that other address (for the offense) not the Smith's home address? Where did she do the offense from?

I cannot imagine why the bond would be so low--I guess the charges should have been higher -- If LE gets information for new charges such as aiding and abetting in kidnapping across state lines -- perhaps she will be back in jail and a higher bond will be set? There's probably only so much they can do with current charges? IDK, I guess I am asking --

I think it is probably unusual for someone charged with custodial interference and forgery to sit in jail until trial if that someone has any resources at all

Perhaps LE is hoping that Tammi will try to fix things and make a mistake in the meantime -

I think your theory that there may be more charges with higher bonds is very plausible. And wouldn't it be great if she didn't expect that and wasn't able to post the new bond next time? (IMO)

I was also thinking that maybe they do still think that she could know where Gabe is. She might be scared enough to make a new mistake. She isn't going to help lead anyone anywhere from jail. Just a theory though.

I'm confused....do we discus here what Tammi said when she was released or does that belong on the Smith thread? I keep feeling like I'm posting on the wrong threads!

I think the arrested threads were locked because Tammi has been released so there isn't any confusion that she is still in jail. IMO. But my understanding is that we can still talk about the arrest, her release, and anything related to those two things in this thread. I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm confused....do we discus here what Tammi said when she was released or does that belong on the Smith thread? I keep feeling like I'm posting on the wrong threads!

You are not alone Amster! When in doubt start a new thread? That does not seem right either :crazy:

I have no idea where to post things -- that said, I think Tammi's statement when released is good here!

I'll be waiting -- lol

I have a question, is it bad form or against TOS to post the same thing in a few different threads as things cross over?

So was her bond of $15,000 out of her pocket or was it total and she could have posted 10 percent of that? Or was the $15,000 10% of $150,000?

So was her bond of $15,000 out of her pocket or was it total and she could have posted 10 percent of that? Or was the $15,000 10% of $150,000?

I thought if they post bond, that means only 10% which is not refundable, but bail is the full amount and will be returned once you show up for court, etc. So I took the word "bond" being used, to mean that her actual bail should have been $150,000.
But I have no legal background. That is just how I understood it to work.

I thought if they post bond, that means only 10% which is not refundable, but bail is the full amount and will be returned once you show up for court, etc. So I took the word "bond" being used, to mean that her actual bail should have been $150,000.
But I have no legal background. That is just how I understood it to work.

I have seen it reported both ways in the news in other cases, so I was unsure what was being reported in this case. Thanks

I have news for TS. She and her hubby may think it was 'just a joke' to assist EJ to file fraudulant court documents, but I don't believe a judge and jury will find it funny at all. She's also recorded talking to LM and she turned around and lied to LE about him threatening her. Lying to LE is AGAINST THE LAW. It's obvious by the arrest document she worked for weeks trying to get Gabriel.

TS, the charges are NOT bogus.
Dream on lady!

JMHO
fran
:mad:

http://www.theeagle.com/texas/Scottsdale-woman-in-missing-baby-case-released

Scottsdale woman in missing baby case released

Lt. Mike Horn said the charges stem from Smith's repeated and apparently desperate attempts to adopt 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, not from the boy's Dec. 26 disappearance in San Antonio.

As she was leaving jail, Smith told reporters the Tempe Police Department is trying to create a case. Smith it doesn't mean those charges leveled against her "are going to stick. Doesn't mean those charges are true."

Texas will be next to charge her.......because the aiding and abetting are for Texas.....JUSt sit back and watch. LOL

I was wondering about the aiding and abetting. Also I wonder (just pure speculation) if they made a deal with NG that they would come on after she is bailed out if she didn't talk about them last night..because her website said she was going to and then she didn't.

KPHO says they talked with Tammi for 10 minutes after her release. They only showed snippets....arghhh

Also, reported that her bond was $15,000 and she posted $1500. Pretty low bond, IMO.

This could be a strategy they are using.....She know she is in deep and if G is not found, her life will get extremely worse.....Fess up T!!! Surveillance is going to bite!! The public can be ever so cruel.

I am kinda glad she has an idiot lawyer who lets her keep talking.

Ya Know, I just want to say, I see "perp walks" on the news here, in SA, when someone gets arrested for something bad. Like murder. anyway, they are not all smiles, as TS was. I know their charges are much worse, but in the end, TS' charges are because a small helpless baby is missing!! If cold hearted Murderers walk with their heads down, Then something is seriously wrong with TS!! Especially if it was not "intentional" so to speak, and she really thought LM was mean or whatever. KWIM??

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I wanted her in there for a while!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling