949 users online (193 members and 756 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.02.03 ~ SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO "HaLeigh Room"

Posted: Wednesday, 03 February 2010 12:48PM

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO "HaLeigh Room"

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6278104.php

The search for a missing Satsuma, FL has been underway for nearly a year.

After that, Putnam County Sheriff's Office investigators have been holding what they know close to the vest.

For the first time, the Putnam County Sheriff's has allowed cameras to enter the working area known and the HaLeigh Room where the volumes of interviews and other evidence is kept:

Pictured are many many binders of leads, suggestions, sightings, psychics, other agency reports, etc. The room is outfitted with it's own computer system, DVD player, phone and other equipment.

You will notice a box full of brown folders. These are the transcripts of interviews with Misty. There is also 2 books of DVD/CD that contain video audio taped interviews(over 200 plus of these).

Maps on the wall along with time lines. I was not allowed to get close enough to photograph names on the timelines so as to not compromise the case.

News Talk 97.3 The Sky is scheduled to have an off-air conversation with Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy Wednesday.

Details coming soon on 97.3 The Sky.

Just to see that, I know now without a doult they are going to find HaLeigh. They will not give up.

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    WOW over 200 cd/dvd interviews. That is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    WOW over 200 cd/dvd interviews. That is amazing.
    And all of them subject to the Sunshine Law. We just need an ARREST!

snipped and bolded by me
    Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Posted: Wednesday, 03 February 2010 12:48PM

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO "HaLeigh Room"

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6278104.php

You will notice a box full of brown folders. These are the transcripts of interviews with Misty. There is also 2 books of DVD/CD that contain video audio taped interviews(over 200 plus of these).
    I rest my case re: Misty's lack of knowledge of the crime(s) that resulted in the disappearance of Haleigh.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    I hope and pray they don't give up!

MADJGNLAW....Thanks again for posting this stuff. I am looking forward to hearing what TJ Hart has to say. Perhaps he is going at it from a different angle than NG? I gained a lot of respect back for him when he refused to sensationalize the news surrounding Haleigh and her disappearance.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Wow. Wish we knew what was on that timeline!
    A.K.A.....Lovethechild

Hopefully the walls of all the players who know something are starting to crumble. The room gave me a feeling of relief somehow. Haleigh's gone missing anniversary is just 6 days away.
    Is it possible LE wants to make that day full circle? I know I do.
    hopefully the wheels of Justice = Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    I hope and pray they don't give up!

MADJGNLAW....Thanks again for posting this stuff. I am looking forward to hearing what TJ Hart has to say. Perhaps he is going at it from a different angle than NG? I gained a lot of respect back for him when he refused to sensationalize the news surrounding Haleigh and her disappearance.
    Your very Welcome! I to gained a lot of respect for TJ when he would not go along with NG & crew. Out of all the reporters TJ is one of the 3 few that ever answer my emails and questions. He is the only one that ever replies in less than 24hrs. I appreciate that he and his staff take the time to connect with their readers. Not every reporter will do that. TJ will also have the audios, not sure if he will post today...but did say he will post soon..maybe tomorrow, he said he has to wait for LE to finish up, that was earlier though.

I am looking forward to what he will report after his interview with Jeff Hardy. I hope it's some good news!

News Talk 97.3 The Sky is scheduled to have an off-air conversation with Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy Wednesday.

Details coming soon on 97.3 The Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Wow. Wish we knew what was on that timeline!
    Me too! I have been trying to crop and enlarge the pic's but they are all fuzzy. I stink at pic's.

Well, isn't this interesting? A new strategy? Is LE ready to let a little information start leaking to the public? I sure hope so!

The 7th picture down looks to be some sort of family tree and how everyone ties together. what do you all think?

I'm looking at the time line (?) on the wall with each players picture..LOL. Still fuzzy so all I can see is a slight image.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    The 7th picture down looks to be some sort of family tree and how everyone ties together. what do you all think?
    LOL, that is the one I am cropping now....that is what it looks like though.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    If you blow it up a little bit, the chart on the right appears to say, "Haleigh Cummings Genealogy Chart".

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast