Tommy's Jailhouse Surveillance Videos

I don't think I would take my children to see their dad in jail at this point.
What memories????

That, AND! "Don't worry, I ain't talkin'" AND! They were cut out when he was wondering what Misty was saying....

no matter what any one says Tommy loves his wife and kids

Its that kind of thing that makes people talk, I really would like to hear the erst of the conversation even though I feel creepy about seeing their private moments.

Any man crying for his babies tears me up too....

I just moved over posts from the closed threads. I'm listening to the video and so far, no bombshells. I sure feel bad for those kids. :(

I have to leave for a bit and am depending on y'all to open new threads for the new videos so we have a well-organized record of them in the future. :grouphug:

If Lindsey had no idea any of this was going on, then why during the visit does she say to Tommy " I told you not to go"

That, AND! "Don't worry, I ain't talkin'" AND! They were cut out when he was wondering what Misty was saying....

I suppose they edited that part....

This is such a sad story. It has affected so many people's lives.

IMO...No child should ever have to say they have no money because they had to use the money for gas to visit dad in jail

Kimster, are you going to open threads in advance for the other ones? I mean, what if we find one, but have never opened a thread before (like moi)? By the time I figure it out, surely, someone else would have posted it already.

Where did Lindsey say she was moving to? Did I hear that right? Palm Coast or somewhere like that?

well if he REALLY loves his familythan he better straighten up his life!
Show an example of a good husband and father REALLY is like!!!!
Personally, Lindsey knows everything to stay by his side.
I WOULD OF TAKEN MY KIDS AND LEFT THIS FAMILY!

Right at the end he says he is not in the general population and he is staying right where he is at because of all the crazy things the other prisoners are saying about Haleigh.

I haven't been on WS in awhile, I am here to see the videos. Thx for the links :)

Yeah he does seem to love his family.

But I think he is wrong about going to prison though.

At the very end of the tape he said that other people in the jail had been asking "where is Haleigh Cummings?". Good! I hope they're harassing all of them.

I'm sorry but someone who doesn't think about his children before selling illegal drugs DOES NOT really love his children. He does not put them first. It is his fault his wife and children are sitting at home without a father/husband.
He feels sorry for hisself for getting caught like what the 3 or 4 time?

Sadly his children are the victims. they truly loved him no matter what he was or did.

Though it may not be popular it is JMO....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back