Jailhouse Surveillance Video: Misty Cummings Talks With Mom

Right away she starts crying and says, "Mom, I want out of here. I want out of here bad."

"So, my bond is down to $50,000. What's 10% of $50,000? $10,000? It's only $10,000 to get me out."

Ummmm... no your bond is not just $50,000, and no, sorry that is not 10%. :doh:

"So, my bond is down to $50,000. What's 10% of $50,000? $10,000? It's only $10,000 to get me out."

Ummmm... no your bond is not just $50,000, and no, sorry that is not 10%. :doh:

That is truly sad. she is 18?:waitasec:

She's got a small maths problem there...

Doesn't Fields explain this stuff to her?

Misty is talking about her belongings being in a car when she was arrested, says "she pulled away". I didn't catch who she was talking about.

Hank Sr. is talking about getting a job. Has to be a pretty good one to earn the bail money.

i hope she tells everything she knows about Haleigh, and then spends her time in jail getting an education. This girl is clueless.

There it is again.. "Is she talking about me?" Misty is worried about Lindsey talking, Tommy is worried about Lindsey talking... wtf?

They won't let her do nothing...

Art H. is working on getting her a bond deal ? This makes me sick.

Is it only my computer or when MC is talking to mom I can't hear mom....and when Hank Sr is talking to her I can't hear MC....

She's got a small maths problem there...

Doesn't Fields explain this stuff to her?

Misty is talking about her belongings being in a car when she was arrested, says "she pulled away". I didn't catch who she was talking about.

Hank Sr. is talking about getting a job. Has to be a pretty good one to earn the bail money.

Someone named Tina, "has her stuff" she was apparently w/ Tina when arrested, and Tina pulled away when/while MC was getting aressted.

Video: Misty Talks With Mom From Jail

UPDATED: 6:02 pm EST February 3, 2010

"Snip"

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Jailhouse surveillance video released Wednesday by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office shows a tearful Misty Cummings talking with her mother via video conferencing.

Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings when she disappeared a year ago, is being held in the St Johns County jail on drug trafficking charges on $950,000 bond.

"Mom, I want out of here. I want out so bad," Misty said while crying. "Man, I miss you guys. I'm stuck in this one little cell the whole time. They won't let me do anything."

On the surveillance video, Cummings repeatedly says she wants to go home.

Misty Cummings talks with her parents via video conferencing from the St. Johns County jail.

"I want out of here. Have you heard if my bond's been lowered?" she said.

In a seven minute conversation with her mom, Cummings' pending drug charges and the Haleigh investigation never come up.

"It sucks, man. I hope I don't have to be here forever," Cummings told her mom.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22424011/detail.html

They won't let her do nothing...

Art H. is working on getting her a bond deal ? This makes me sick.

Didn't he learn anything from KC and LP? Why on earth would he get her out of jail if she is starting to crack? Jeez!!!

She sounds really really young. Bonding out?? I don't think so dear.

For those that are concerned that she doesn't know 10% of the bond amount. I think we have pretty much verified that Misty has a severe learning disability and most times those disabilites are in math or reading. We are also pretty certain that Misty has never had one on one or individual instruction by a teacher who knows about disabilites. So things are not as dark as they seem. I have one right here who wouldn't know, yet he knows other things, so its not so bad. JMO

I am just disgusted and confused with this whole bunch.

Art Harris is going to help Misty get out of jail? When the truth to what happened to Haleigh could come out behind bars?? Hank SR says Art just wants a story. Well, we agree on that I guess.

"How you doing? I love you," Croslin Sr. said.

Haleigh soon becomes the topic of their conversation.

"I know it's hard. It's hard for me to have you both locked up, but Misty, don't be lying about nothing because it will only bury you deeper," Croslin Sr. said. "Part of it, Misty, is you guys need to get with the truth and get this s--- over with."

At two different times during their conversation, Croslin Sr. gestures, covering his mouth.

"They say you sold over 300 pills," Croslin Sr. said. "How many times did you sell it yourself?"

"I don't understand why you didn't come forward before?" he continued. "You should have left when I told you to go to Michigan. The Haleigh stuff's got to come to an end. The truth's got to come out, and you don't be talking without your lawyer."

After a full hour, Cummings' dad reminds her once again to speak the truth.

"Got to be strong, tell the truth," Croslin Sr. said. "Don't lie about nothing no more. I love you, too."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22424011/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back