1185 users online (244 members and 941 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Father and Ex-Step Mom Face More Charges issued because of drug charges 1/21/10

Posted: Wednesday, 03 February 2010 5:26PM

Haleigh Update: Father and Ex-Step Mom Face More Charges

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6279589.php

Additional charges and raised bail amounts to two of the 5 arrested in Putnam County in January in a drug trafficking sting.

On February 3, 2010, arrest warrants were issued for the arrest of Ronald Lemyles Cummings and Misty Janette Croslin, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's office. These warrants were issued because of drug charges stemming from the purchase of prescription medication from undercover investigators at the time of their arrest on January 20, 2010.

Cummings was served this afternoon (2-3-2010). Croslin is currently being housed at the St Johns County Jail, her warrant will be held until such time as she is next returned to Putnam County.

The following list details the additional charges and bonds for the subjects involved in this case:

Misty Janette Croslin, DOB: 12/09/1991
    Two (2) Counts of trafficking in Prescription Medications (Additional Bond $400,000.00) (Total Bond - $1,350,000)

Ronald Lemyles Cummings, DOB: 10/29/1983
    Two (2) Counts of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Additional Bond $400,000.00) (Total Bond - $900,000)

Uh oh, so it's the same undercover sale? No one is talking?

wow....

Keep those charges coming!!
    IMO

Dang.....PC is turning up the heat! woo-hoo!
    A.K.A.....Lovethechild

Nobody's talking... Squeeze 'em!!
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    wow....
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Uh oh, so it's the same undercover sale? No one is talking?
    in these charges, r and m purchased from from a uc on jan 20th, but they were actually arrested for selling to a uc on prior dates.
    (makes me think it's a different detective.) but, yes, seems like le was holding this trump in case first charges didn't get them to open up.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I seriously think these charges were held back till now waiting to see if they were bonded out....then they could re-arrest them on the new charges and get the previous bonds revoked.
    But they didn't bond out so they just added the charges to make sure they don't.
    JMOO

Well, just goes to show ya, doin drugs/selling drugs will get you in a whole heap of trouble, the question is, where is Haliegh????
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by wasalurker View Post
    I seriously think these charges were held back till now waiting to see if they were bonded out....then they could re-arrest them on the new charges and get the previous bonds revoked.
    But they didn't bond out so they just added the charges to make sure they don't.
    JMOO
    you might be right about that, wasa. according to misty, ah was arranging her bond. maybe le pulled the additional charges now to throw a monkey wrench into those plans.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    you might be right about that, wasa. according to misty, ah was arranging her bond. maybe le pulled the additional charges now to throw a monkey wrench into those plans.
    Personally I think AH is pulling some legs here just to get an exclusive - bout as low as you can go IMO.

MOO-

Quote Originally Posted by nomoresorrow View Post
    Personally I think AH is pulling some legs here just to get an exclusive - bout as low as you can go IMO.

MOO-
    i tend to agree, nomo. snakebelly low.

i was playing off of wasa's post and speculating about the timing of the new charges.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    I really hope nobody bails Misty out. If she knows something but leaves jail without "spilling" they will lose their chance.

Hmm, I wonder how that works? Why are they holding her warrant? It's a good thing If it means what I think it means. If she gets bonded out from SJ Jail, then Putnam can pick her up on the new warrant? Anyone know? TIA
    Haleigh Update: Father and Ex-Step Mom Face More Charges

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6279589.php
    Misty Croslin is currently being housed at the St Johns County Jail, her warrant will be held until such time as she is next returned to Putnam County.

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Hmm, I wonder how that works? Why are they holding her warrant? It's a good thing If it means what I think it means. If she gets bonded out from SJ Jail, then Putnam can pick her up on the new warrant? Anyone know? TIA
    her warrant will be held until such time as she is next returned to Putnam County.

Sounds to me like they want to give her a little sumtin to look forward to when she goes back to PC!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast