Jailhouse Surveillance Video: Misty Cummings Talks With Dad

You know what I find odd about Misty talking to her dad. We can't hear what she is telling him. Why? Seems she must of said something.

Despite his recent protests to contrary Hank Sr. seems to be convinced that Misty knows something and has been lying.

He is worried that somebody might hurt Misty.

Her dad claims that Ron, John and Linda got Misty mixed up in this drug incident. I still don't understand why we can't hear Misty talking to her dad. I did hear a bit where she said to call Art or Cobra to bond her out. Then dad mentions that some people out in Nevada want to bond her out. Dad said he can't take it, he doesn't know how he can help her or Tommy. He seems upset and tells Misty she needs to tell what ever she knows.

I love the way he says you "shoulda listened to me, "you shoulda never been with Ronald" well DUH and who other then her dad should have INSURED his 16 yr old daughter was NOT living with and "raising" kids with a grown freakin man??

Misty also talked to her dad via video conferencing.
Hank Croslin Sr.

"How you doing? I love you," Croslin Sr. said.

Haleigh soon becomes the topic of their conversation.

"I know it's hard. It's hard for me to have you both locked up, but Misty, don't be lying about nothing because it will only bury you deeper," Croslin Sr. said. "Part of it, Misty, is you guys need to get with the truth and get this s--- over with."

At two different times during their conversation, Croslin Sr. gestures, covering his mouth.

"They say you sold over 300 pills," Croslin Sr. said. "How many times did you sell it yourself?"

"I don't understand why you didn't come forward before?" he continued. "You should have left when I told you to go to Michigan. The Haleigh stuff's got to come to an end. The truth's got to come out, and you don't be talking without your lawyer."

After a full hour, Cummings' dad reminds her once again to speak the truth.

"Got to be strong, tell the truth," Croslin Sr. said. "Don't lie about nothing no more. I love you, too. http://www.news4jax.com/news/22424011/detail.html

Her dad tells her that everyone is trying to point the finger at her, that TN going on the media blaming her, and asked her if she watches NG. .. lol

at around 29:50ish they are talking about Donna Brock, and her dad said did she wave back , Misty said yes and he said I thought she would be mad at you, Misty said, No it was all her I made no money off that deal....

"I don't understand why you didn't come forward before?" he continued.

hmmm.....Is he saying she has now??????????

This is a long audio...dad tells Misty about Dana doing an interview with Ron. He also mentions she needs to keep trying to call her "Nanny"? Not sure if that is what he said, I had to grab the phone. This was said around 38:35 of the audio.

When he continues that she ought to have gone to Michigan it sounds like he means she should have legged it

He has a court date on 18th

Hank and Lisa are homeless and without wheels because Lindsy is moving. They need to rent and get a job.

Hank Sr isn't that big on mathematics either. He says it's 12.000 to 16.000 to bail Misty out.

This is a long audio...dad tells Misty about Dana doing an interview with Ron. He also mentions she needs to keep trying to call her "Nanny"? Not sure if that is what he said, I had to grab the phone. This was said around 38:35 of the audio.

He is telling her to call her gramma

ah the wisdom of the father. how comforting...

The truth needs to come out, BUT: "you don't be talking without your lawyer"

Despite their dysfunctional family, Hank Sr. seems to be the voice of reason. He thinks Misty should tell the truth... he's worried.... Misty keeps asking if someone is going to bond her out... He has regrets of being a bad father....

Hank asks her if Fields told her he might try to get some of the charges dropped.

Hank Sr. tells her that Ron is doing interviews in jail and is shown on NG. I think Misty said she will do it and her dad said he doesn't think her lawyer would like that. I also thought I heard Misty tell her dad to contact Matt Lauder (SP). I think she wants to do some interviews and is counting on Art or Cobra to bail her out. I got my good head set on now and can hear bits and pieces of what she is saying. Not much though. To me, IMO I think she may of said something and that is why we are not hearing it. Her dad keeps telling her she needs to talk and make sure her lawyer is there. It's time to get this over with...regarding Haleigh.

Did anyone else catch this?

"Just knowin' about it will get you in trouble for a long time."

At about 28:2o....you can hear a female voice in the background(sounds like behind Sr) saying "So only one of them is yor friend" and then" Yeah cause they they think she did something to that little baby and she knows where that little baby is" then "probably traded her to some mexican for some pills"

Kinda sounds like possible another visitor visiting someone else???

rock
croslin family
hard place
:boohoo:

nice croslin squeeze play, PCSO.:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads