1221 users online (241 members and 980 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dr. Lillian Glass Body language Q&A

If our new member makes her way in here, would you all be so kind as to welcome and direct her to this thread?
    I am down with migraines so need your help here.
    Thanks and welcome Dr. Glass.
    Last edited by Kimster; 02-03-2010 at 10:48 PM. Reason: typonese

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    WELCOME DR. GLASS!! So happy to have you here, and looking forward to your insights.

Would you mind going more into depth about Casey's raised eyebrows during her "apology?" I actually found that so disturbing! I'm far from any sort of expert, but in my whole life it seems like when someone raises their eyebrows its an act of surprise. Everything about her expression just looked so wrong.

JBean, if you are reading this, hope the migraine goes away soon.

Welcome Dr. Glass. I have enjoyed your blog with all of its detail about gestures in this case.

I would like to know what you see in Judge Stricklands body language.

Thanks for your perspective on this.
    It's the journey, not the destination.

George raises his eyebrows also - possibly just a learned mannerism?

Welcome Dr. Glass. We are grateful to have you here as a "Professional Poster" with Websleuths. No doubt, we will all benefit from your input. I suspect it will be rather eye-opening for many of us. Thank you for giving your time in order to join our discussions.

Welcome, Dr. Glass! I am so glad you're here. I look forward to reading your insights as this case moves forward (if it ever does!).
    One thing we do know this is this. If we have gotten to this stage, those same jurors have already decided that the face that Caylee Anthony saw in those final moments of her life was her mother`s face. - Assistant State's Attorney Jeffrey Ashton, December 11, 2009

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Welcome Dr. Glass, I look forward to you joining our discussions.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Quote Originally Posted by ButForFortune View Post
    George raises his eyebrows also - possibly just a learned mannerism?
    Yes, those specific learned mannerisms are part of CLFS (Can't Lie For ....)

I'll go behave now

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Welcome Dr. Glass, I look forward to your interesting posts.Enjoy Ws.!
    :Welcome-12-june:
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

Welcome!

Hooray - Dr. Glass will be in the House! Love to read your "read" on the individuals involved in this trial. Waiting with bated breath.........

Anticipation is a fine thing!

Welcome Dr. Glass! I am so excited that you are here. I LOVE your blog and always look forward to your views on KC as well as the other people you cover on your blog.

I was wondering if you have had the chance to view any of the home video of Caylee? I think it is so disturbing how in the many videos we have seen the person taping her (KC) never interacts with her. Caylee looks so sad in some of them trying so hard to get a reaction, anything out of her mother. Curious what you see in Caylee's body language and how telling these videos may be to the way Caylee was treated by KC.

Thank you so much!!

OMG! How exciting! Welcome Dr. Glass! I'm SO looking forward to your posts!

WOW! How wonderful to have Dr Glass in our midst!!!

WELCOME!

I am also VERY interested in your take on the silent home vids of Caylee, (the poor wee tyke) she seemed so very ... resigned?... to having no interaction with the person taping.

Welcome, Dr. Glass! Looking forward to reading your posts!

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Welcome Dr Glass!!

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast