Dr. Lillian Glass Body language Q&A

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
If our new member makes her way in here, would you all be so kind as to welcome and direct her to this thread?
I am down with migraines so need your help here.
Thanks and welcome Dr. Glass.

WELCOME DR. GLASS!! So happy to have you here, and looking forward to your insights.

Would you mind going more into depth about Casey's raised eyebrows during her "apology?" I actually found that so disturbing! I'm far from any sort of expert, but in my whole life it seems like when someone raises their eyebrows its an act of surprise. Everything about her expression just looked so wrong.

JBean, if you are reading this, hope the migraine goes away soon.

Welcome Dr. Glass. I have enjoyed your blog with all of its detail about gestures in this case.

I would like to know what you see in Judge Stricklands body language.

Thanks for your perspective on this.

George raises his eyebrows also - possibly just a learned mannerism?

Welcome Dr. Glass. We are grateful to have you here as a "Professional Poster" with Websleuths. No doubt, we will all benefit from your input. I suspect it will be rather eye-opening for many of us. Thank you for giving your time in order to join our discussions.

Welcome, Dr. Glass! I am so glad you're here. I look forward to reading your insights as this case moves forward (if it ever does!).

:seeya: Welcome Dr. Glass, I look forward to you joining our discussions. :curtsey:

:rose: Welcome Dr. Glass, I look forward to your interesting posts.Enjoy Ws.!
:Welcome-12-june:

Hooray - Dr. Glass will be in the House! Love to read your "read" on the individuals involved in this trial. Waiting with bated breath.........

Anticipation is a fine thing!

Welcome Dr. Glass! I am so excited that you are here. :dance: I LOVE your blog and always look forward to your views on KC as well as the other people you cover on your blog.

I was wondering if you have had the chance to view any of the home video of Caylee? I think it is so disturbing how in the many videos we have seen the person taping her (KC) never interacts with her. Caylee looks so sad in some of them trying so hard to get a reaction, anything out of her mother. Curious what you see in Caylee's body language and how telling these videos may be to the way Caylee was treated by KC.

Thank you so much!!

OMG! How exciting! Welcome Dr. Glass! I'm SO looking forward to your posts!

WOW! How wonderful to have Dr Glass in our midst!!!

WELCOME!

I am also VERY interested in your take on the silent home vids of Caylee, (the poor wee tyke) she seemed so very ... resigned?... to having no interaction with the person taping.

Welcome, Dr. Glass! Looking forward to reading your posts!

Welcome Dr Glass!!

Welcome, welcome Dr. Glass!!! I hope you don't get overwhelmed, lol. I know we're all ecstatic to have you here, though! I look forward to reading your posts!

Dr. Glass, thanks for joining us. I'm looking forward to your input on this case (and hopefully others).

I am so excited!! Welcome Dr. Glass!!

Bump. Where are you my friend?:blowkiss:

Welcome Dr Glass. Am interested in your take on Rk before and after his deposition with the defense when he appears to me to be nervously smoking ciggarettes and claiming he is not worried about anything. Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back