GUILTY MI - James Frazee, Patricia Podgajski for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Monroe, 2010

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Mom charged with exploiting daughter
FBI: Mom collected money for sex offender

Updated: Wednesday, 03 Feb 2010, 6:00 PM EST
Published : Wednesday, 03 Feb 2010, 6:00 PM EST

MONROE, Mich. (AP) — A Michigan woman has been charged with sexually exploiting her daughter after investigators found explicit photos of the girl on a convicted sex offender's computer.

The FBI says James Frazee of Monroe created a paid Web site up to eight years ago to display photos of the girl.

Investigators say the girl's mother would collect customers' money orders from Western Union offices.

more here

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/l...ng-daughter-collecting-money-for-sex-offender

More on this disgusting pair:

Article published February 03, 2010
Monroe man, woman face child *advertiser censored* charges
500,000 sexual images found on their home computer

MONROE — A convicted sex offender and a woman face child *advertiser censored* charges stemming from a federal investigation into a paid *advertiser censored* Web site that the pair allegedly operated out of their Monroe home.

A criminal complaint against James Frazee, 52, and [name redacted], 45, was unsealed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Detroit.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit filed in court, federal agents discovered more than 500,000 images depicting a 15-year-old girl being sexually exploited on the computer in the home that he shares with [name redacted].

Frazee admitted to investigators that he took sexually explicit photos of the victim, beginning when she was 9-years-old, and sold the images to customers of the paid Internet site, the affidavit said.

more here

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100203/NEWS02/2030384

Lock them up and throw away the freaking key!! Poor kid never had a chance to be a kid.

ITA, but more likely they'll get a slap on the wrist and maybe spend a few months behind bars, and when they get out they'll find new victims. :furious:

another mother of the year canidate

at least this child is still alive...

I can not imagine the emotional problems this has caused her and hopefully she will be able to overcome this trauma and lead a normal life...

at least this child is still alive...

I can not imagine the emotional problems this has caused her and hopefully she will be able to overcome this trauma and lead a normal life...

I pray she isn't just tossed into foster care and forgotten.

Sad thing is, even if she goes on to have a 'normal' life, and gets *lots* of therapy to cope w/ the years of abuse, she'll always wonder every time there's a CP bust if her pics are on some pervs hard drive...will always wonder who's looking at her pics online.

A nitemare unto its own.

Oh this momster is the freaks girlfriend?

I'd started this thread before they said these two were a couple.

That's just peachy. I'm seriously getting sick of this c*ap. Thanks Texas Mist for all that information. Here I thought the mom never met the guy but just sent the pictures. Not that doing that isn't vile and unforgivable, but this makes me sicker.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95025"]Today's reoffending sex offender comes with a twist - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Oh this momster is the freaks girlfriend?

I'd started this thread before they said these two were a couple.

That's just peachy. I'm seriously getting sick of this c*ap. Thanks Texas Mist for all that information. Here I thought the mom never met the guy but just sent the pictures. Not that doing that isn't vile and unforgivable, but this makes me sicker.

Today's reoffending sex offender comes with a twist - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Filly - wish I'd seen your thread....I'd have added to it...don't know how I missed it cuz I always read your threads.

NEhoo -- you're right....a *mother* did this to her own daughter!! Does it get more vile than that?? :furious:

Filly - wish I'd seen your thread....I'd have added to it...don't know how I missed it cuz I always read your threads.

NEhoo -- you're right....a *mother* did this to her own daughter!! Does it get more vile than that?? :furious:

No it doesnt get more vile and disgusting than that.:furious:

imo

Mich. Woman Released from Jail in Child-*advertiser censored* Case

Updated: Friday, 05 Feb 2010, 12:19 PM EST
Published : Friday, 05 Feb 2010, 12:19 PM EST

By myFOXDetroit.com Staff

DETROIT (AP) -- A judge has overturned a decision and released a Monroe woman who is charged with sexually exploiting her daughter on a *advertiser censored* Web site.

The 45-year-old woman was sent to jail this week by U.S. Magistrate Judge Mona Majzoub. But another federal judge, Arthur Tarnow, released her Thursday while her case moves through federal court in Detroit.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...from-jail-in-child-*advertiser censored*-case

WTH??!!

Mich. Woman Released from Jail in Child-*advertiser censored* Case

Updated: Friday, 05 Feb 2010, 12:19 PM EST
Published : Friday, 05 Feb 2010, 12:19 PM EST

By myFOXDetroit.com Staff

DETROIT (AP) -- A judge has overturned a decision and released a Monroe woman who is charged with sexually exploiting her daughter on a *advertiser censored* Web site.

The 45-year-old woman was sent to jail this week by U.S. Magistrate Judge Mona Majzoub. But another federal judge, Arthur Tarnow, released her Thursday while her case moves through federal court in Detroit.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...from-jail-in-child-*advertiser censored*-case

WTH??!!

another crackhead judge who probably surfs kiddie *advertiser censored* himself.
another one who needs to be removed from the bench.

NBC -- A Monroe, Michigan mother is facing charges after FBI agents arrested her for an unthinkable crime.

The woman appeared in a Detroit federal court for a detention hearing Wednesday afternoon after she was charged with sexually exploiting her daughter by selling her photos on a child *advertiser censored* website.

Police said the crime was discovered after the FBI found sexually explicit photos of the woman's young daughter on an alleged sex offender's computer in Jackson, Tennessee during a raid.

The FBI Memphis Crimes Against Children Task Force set up a sting to find the people who set up the child *advertiser censored* Web site where the Tennessee man got the photos.

Police said the 45-year-old mother met agents at a Western Union in Toledo, and that's how they discovered her involvement.

When the woman's Monroe home that she shared with her convicted sex offender boyfriend and two children was raided, investigators found more than 500,000 photos of her daughter in sexually explicit outfits engaging in sexually explicit acts, according to the FBI.

The woman told investigators that that her 52-year-old boyfriend, James Frazee, had been taking the photos of her daughter, who is now 15 years old, for more than seven years.

The mother admitted to investigators that she knew Frazee had been convicted in 1990 of raping his biological daughter when she was under the age of 13 years old.

She also admitted to helping Frazee set up the site, and to being present when he took the photos of her daughter.

The FBI alleges that the two made more than $1,000 a month from the site.
Shocked neighbors said it seemed like a normal and happy household.

"They seem like a real nice couple stayed to themselves," said neighbor Robert Origel.

more here

http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/story.aspx?storyid=195377&catid=28

I'm still trying to find out why the momster was released. GAH!!

ETA -- found it...also, some of the pics were of other children

[momster], 45, was released Thursday after a detention hearing in U.S. District Court in Detroit. She is charged with exploitation of children.

In an appeal of an earlier order, Judge Arthur Tarnow allowed the release of [momster] on $10,000 bond, with conditions that she not contact the girl, use a computer, or access the Internet.

http://www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=11939293

so this witch got out of jail for $1000! :furious:

NBC -- A Monroe, Michigan mother is facing charges after FBI agents arrested her for an unthinkable crime.

The woman appeared in a Detroit federal court for a detention hearing Wednesday afternoon after she was charged with sexually exploiting her daughter by selling her photos on a child *advertiser censored* website.

Police said the crime was discovered after the FBI found sexually explicit photos of the woman's young daughter on an alleged sex offender's computer in Jackson, Tennessee during a raid.

The FBI Memphis Crimes Against Children Task Force set up a sting to find the people who set up the child *advertiser censored* Web site where the Tennessee man got the photos.

Police said the 45-year-old mother met agents at a Western Union in Toledo, and that's how they discovered her involvement.

When the woman's Monroe home that she shared with her convicted sex offender boyfriend and two children was raided, investigators found more than 500,000 photos of her daughter in sexually explicit outfits engaging in sexually explicit acts, according to the FBI.

The woman told investigators that that her 52-year-old boyfriend, James Frazee, had been taking the photos of her daughter, who is now 15 years old, for more than seven years.

The mother admitted to investigators that she knew Frazee had been convicted in 1990 of raping his biological daughter when she was under the age of 13 years old.

She also admitted to helping Frazee set up the site, and to being present when he took the photos of her daughter.

The FBI alleges that the two made more than $1,000 a month from the site.
Shocked neighbors said it seemed like a normal and happy household.

"They seem like a real nice couple stayed to themselves," said neighbor Robert Origel.

more here

http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/story.aspx?storyid=195377&catid=28

I'm still trying to find out why the momster was released. GAH!!

so did bonnie and clyde i bet

April 2010:

A Monroe man pleaded guilty on April 6, 2010 to a charge of sexual exploitation of a child, an offense that carries a mandatory life sentence given the man’s prior conviction for first degree criminal sexual conduct, United States Attorney Barbara L. McQuade announced today. McQuade was joined in the announcement by Andrew G. Arena, FBI Special Agent in Charge for the Detroit field office.

James Frazee, 53, of Monroe, Michigan, entered the guilty plea in United States District Court before Judge David M. Lawson.

https://m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/detroit/press-releases/2010/de040710.htm

August 2010:

Calling her behavior atrocious for exposing her daughter to a child sexual predator who sold pictures of the girl on the Internet, a Monroe judge Thursday sentenced the mother of the child to serve a maximum sentence of nine months in jail.

9 months?!?!?!? Is that some kind of a sick joke???

Judge Costello said. “I can see this leading to termination of parental rights.”

Well, I should hope so! :banghead:

https://web.archive.org/web/2010081...cs.dll/article?AID=/20100813/NEWS01/708139981

The sick woman was remanded before trial in Feb 2010:

Defendant admits that she has already contacted her daughter in violation of the no contact order
that was issued last month in state court. She admits to sending the victim a text message during
the last week of January, 2010, telling her “I love you and I’m sorry”.

Defendant knows that her daughter can give incriminating testimony in the state abuse and neglect case, and this violation
of the no contact order can only be construed as Defendant’s continued willful emotional and
psychological manipulation of her minor daughter for the purpose of meeting Defendant’s own
needs...

Considering the weight of the evidence, the nature and circumstances of the offense charged, the
Defendant’s character, and the nature and seriousness of the danger to the community that would be posed by Defendant’s release, this Court finds that Defendant poses a danger to the
community, and that no condition or combination of conditions of will reasonably ensure the safety of the community.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gguMAY&usg=AFQjCNHtHqSW6R2evLGJHzldLkiY-3JvjA

She was a danger to the community then and she still is now!

I don't understand how this sick person cannot be in prison. My dumbass brother got caught growing pot and he's doing 1 year in medium security prison - 1st offense. I just don't understand how these sentences are dolled out - makes no sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back