FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Last thread was getting too long so please carry on. The reason I started the last thread as #1 and this #2 is because I thought since these threads focus on the fact that Abraham was found deceased we should start the numbering over. This way we can tell where the speculation about him stopped and the new chapter in this sad tale begins.

Here is the link to the last thread.

Found Deceased FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April 2009. Found 1/28/10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Big news today. Dee Dee Did the Perp Walk. Don't know if she actually was shown but I could visualize it and it was a beautiful thing.

...James Moore...dm ex-husband is a equipment operator....could it be?....no they can't be that STUPID..
...just remember ...on here on w/s do you get it first....

No wonder she was talking too much about the ex husband. "What a great man he was". She was hoping he wouldn't tell but he did, and good for him. How dare her think that she was somehow entitled to Abraham's money and his life. I hope to God she pays. I am so glad I can't comprehend how she works. It stumps me.

Seems like he had something good about him. He told. GOOD FOR HIM. Thank GOd her child will now be away from the murder.Hopefully her child can have a normal childhood now or as normal as it can be having her as a mother. UGH no wait shes NOT a mother a MOTHER would not do this and hurt her families and friends by her actions. She is the scum under my dirty shoes.

...James Moore...dm ex-husband is a equipment operator....could it be?....no they can't be that STUPID..
...just remember ...on here on w/s do you get it first....

the thing was he was just an equipment operator, his dad had an excavation company
digging_by_Rekizd.gif
_digging__by_lexy04.gif

Last thread was getting too long so please carry on. The reason I started the last thread as #1 and this #2 is because I thought since these threads focus on the fact that Abraham was found deceased we should start the numbering over. This way we can tell where the speculation about him stopped and the new chapter in this sad tale begins.

Here is the link to the last thread.

Found Deceased FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April 2009. Found 1/28/10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Big news today. Dee Dee Did the Perp Walk. Don't know if she actually was shown but I could visualize it and it was a beautiful thing.

BBM
Oh yes Tricia, they've been showing it over and over. Thank goodness she is finally going to have some consequences for all these horrible actions.

On another note, keep her son in your prayers. Her mom said he was having a really hard time at school. (Our local ABC station 2/3/10 at 11pm)

I have one other question. Why did it take so long for everyone to tell? Did they think they could get away with it, and then when it came down to the nitty gritty they didn't have a choice but to tell so they didn't get busted themselves. Money can only buy things for so long.

Susan1 said:
cholzsch said:
Actually, since she would be convicted of a first degree felony, the penalty is:

b) For a felony of the first degree, by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 30 years or, when specifically provided by statute, by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life imprisonment.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...775/Sec082.HTM

Okay, I'm lost. Did I click the wrong buttons? Is it not a capital crime? I just followed the links and it got me to the death penalty.

By the way, I'm really glad you are here because you seem to have the answers to many of my questions. Even the ones I don't ask.

Yes...MURDER is a capital offense, but ACCESSORY after the fact of that capital offense is a first degree felony. ;)

Can someone give me the link where they show her doing the walk ? I missed it

I have one other question. Why did it take so long for everyone to tell? Did they think they could get away with it, and then when it came down to the nitty gritty they didn't have a choice but to tell so they didn't get busted themselves. Money can only buy things for so long.

Still relying on my gut feeling about her ex husband and my prior friendship with him (albeit nearly 20 years ago), my bet is that he didn't know anything until authorities started digging for a body and he realized it was same location he dug hole for her. The way the story sounded, was that he didn't wait for them to find a body....that he told them the spot where they were digging, he had dug a hole for her.
I do not know the state of the relationship between DM & JM. I don't know if they pretty much had no contact except about their son, or what. I know he is in a relationship with someone else, and has been for awhile, I'm pretty sure. But I know in cases, where you are living a life separate from that of an ex, you (for the most part) only see them when exchanging the child(ren). I know that me & my ex have a very limited relationship, but that at one point he was going to do some work for me & my husband (carpet). We didn't have a "relationship" though, other than the fact we shared a child, and I couldn't have told you a darn thing about his personal life. (although he's not done anything bad or anything...but I just never really knew what went on in his life) And had he done the work, there might have been some minor chitchat to occur, but it wouldn't have been a novel about what all's been going on in their lives the last while.
Hopefully this is the same case with them.

BBM
Oh yes Tricia, they've been showing it over and over. Thank goodness she is finally going to have some consequences for all these horrible actions.

On another note, keep her son in your prayers. Her mom said he was having a really hard time at school. (Our local ABC station 2/3/10 at 11pm)

OMG That poor Kid. This is so unfair. If it was him posting on Websleuths a while back defending his mother then it is even more heartbreaking.

OMG That poor Kid. This is so unfair. If it was him posting on Websleuths a while back defending his mother then it is even more heartbreaking.

I am certain, just generally speaking, he didn't believe his mother did anything wrong. Kids who are victims in a situation seem to love their criminal/neglecting parents even moreso than those of us who are constantly on our kids to do right, etc. Kids want to know that here on earth, there is no one as awesome as mom & dad, and now, he doesn't have that in his mother at all. It's so heartbreaking and his has FOREVER changed that child in a negative way. The way he'll function in relationships, trust levels, etc.

I really hope they get him some GOOD counseling. I can't imagine what kids at school must be saying to him. My heart breaks for him. I've been thinking of him often since she broke her silences.

I was very happy to hear the judge's order that if she tries to post bond, she has to prove the bond money was not obtained illegally !! (Bay News 9)

Does anyone know if in Florids they follow the "The hand of one is the hand of all" statute- you know, whether or not you did the actual crime, if you were involved in any way you can get charged anyway?

I really do not believe that DDM had a physical hand in Abrahams death, but I bet she was the mastermind planner, organizer, and funds provider for this entire scheme, IMHO.

I was so sad to hear about this. I had been following the story a little bit over the months...then it even made the news over here so I popped in for a look.

I was hoping he'd just taken some money and was hanging out on a beach somewhere for peace :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni