Lp going to bail out mc

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WESH 2 News that he has called Croslin's attorney to speak about the bond payment, and he is awaiting a call back.

In exchange, Croslin's attorney would hire Padilla on a small contingency fee so that anything Croslin tells him or his aides would be privileged under attorney-client contract.
<snipped>http://www.wesh.com/news/22458640/detail.html

I have no words.

Wake me when it's over. Repeat...not you guys. This angle.

Does this guy NEVER learn? He needs to stay out of it and let this loser stay in jail.

Baez went along with the bail thing too, as I recall, then he later said Padilla has no right to question HIS client and all Hezz broke out.

Padilla paid and Baez wants to limit info and only wants the info to be told to him...now Fields is doing the same thing. Eventually, Fields will try to sue Padilla for telling what he knows or thinks he knows. There are ways around this but it going to take an awful lot of money. In the meantime, the case takes on national publicity and everyone gets in on the action.

Not again. Interfering in a LE investigation just to have his face on TV. How low can he go. I hope that he is run out of town. I remember he showed up in Satsuma initially when Haleigh disappeared, but didn't stay long. I thought that, like George A., his reception was less than welcoming.

"Padilla told WESH 2 that he wanted to "modify" the conditions used when he offered to pay Anthony's bond, but he would not specify what that entailed."

Lenny, no say it isn't true!!! Why on earth would he pay her bond?

I guess he will be back on NG Show!!!!! Why should he help her, because he feels sorry for her? She has a 8th grade education and she doesnt know any better? Good Grief! What next????

Sounds to me that this time he may not be able to go on NG and blab what he has heard or what he thinks he knows.... so how will this help find Haleigh?

I hope we don't have to listen to the same old BS from LP. That he thinks Haleigh is alive, that Misty passed her off to someone, that he will get the truth out of her, and so on and so on. He is so obviously a liar that I have a hard time just looking and listening to him. Nancy will be thrilled though. It most likely will get her ratings up as it seems so many think he is the greatest.

no.no.no.no!!! This is NOT good. LP needs to butt-out. Can you hear it now, It was part of a "daisy-chain". Geez.....

First Coast News has an article on it too:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151565&catid=3

"Padilla said if he were to get Croslin out of the St. Johns County jail and he started working with her attorney, she would tell Padilla what she knows."

"However, due to new drug charges announced Wednesday, Misty Croslin's bond was raised from $950,000 to $1,350,000. Padilla said that would not be a problem. "It could still be worked out." Padilla said he will get involved if Croslin's attorney asks him to do so."

didn't we just have groundhog's day?

:banghead:

... and did I mention....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics