Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She is covering Haleigh tonight.

Jailhouse tapes released: Haleigh ex-stepmom/babysitter wants out!

Haleigh-Misty-New.jpg

Just released: More shocking jailhouse video of Haleigh's former stepmom Misty Croslin behind bars & we have the tapes! This, after her own father pleads her with to get to the truth about Haleigh! Now that Misty Croslin faces additional charges & a possible life sentence behind bars, will she finally crumble to pieces & reveal what she knows about the night Haleigh vanished? Nancy Grace has the latest details!

I hafta say... I wait every night for Susan Moss and her rhymes... LOL

I'm here! :seeya: More jailhouse tapes of Misty!

Looks like Nancy is still stuck on Misty's wrongdoings. I really would like to hear about Ron too.

At least Misty seems resigned to being in jail if her lawyer can't find somebody to get her out. She does want her family to send her money for food ~ "I'm so hungry!" ~ complaining about the food at the jail.

Talking to Art about LP

Grandmother to Ron "be careful what you say because they have a snitch in there with you"...

And then Misty's whining about not having enough food, well too bad.

Art says she is saying one thing after another to bury her in the drug case.

So, I wonder what Misty is going to tell them to get out ? Like that's going to happen.

Grandmother to Ron "be careful what you say because they have a snitch in there with you"...

And then Misty's whining about not having enough food, well too bad.

Wonder if Pop is Papa Jeff?

"Secretly recorded" - lol, nayance, don't you watch CourtTV?! Or follow the Caylee case?

Mom & dad can't come visit Misty because they don't have gas money and mom doesn't know if probation will clear her to go visit (paraphrased, of course).

RC sounded just like KC on the video.

"Be careful there are snitches in there"

RC "Oh, I know" :waitasec:

Misty to Timmy

u got your income tax?

he said it wouldn't be enough u have a mil bail.

Misty: 10% that's 9,500.

YEAH okay might want to add another zero to that.

So now 10% of a million dollar bond is $9,500 dollars? Misty must be going through some serious withdrawals at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth