Levi Page Show 2/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
The show will be airing at a special date: This SATURDAY due to the Superbowl. The show starts at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST.

Misty Croslin the former babysitter and stepmom of missing Satsuma Florida girl Haleigh Cummings breaks her silence and speaks out behind bars! Also will world famous bounty hunter Leonard Padilla bail Misty out of jail? This as the one year anniversary of Haleigh's mysterious disappearance creeps up! We have an all-star panel discussing the latest blockbuster developments in the case: Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla, Body Language Expert Dr. Lillian Glass and Prosecutor Donna Pendergast.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/02/07/bluckbuster-misty-croslin-speaks-from-jail

Bumping.

Don't forget show is tonight instead of tomorrow

Levi, Can you let LP know that the best place for MC and HC is exactly where they are at....If she is going to crack let her do that with the proper authorities and not with a bounty hunter (regardless of how good he is) that will be under contract with her attorney....This poor baby needs to be found, and the LE agents that have been working this case from the beginning are far better equipt to get that job done than anyone else......It is high time that all of these players quit getting hand outs from anyone and finally face the fact that the time for the truth is NOW..

Levi what a great lineup!! Thanks!!!

Levi,
I love your show, and like it mostly because you don't seem to be afraid to ask the hard questions.
I have a question for Lenny, and don't know who I could actually get to ask him.

I want to know if it is really worth Lenny's involvement knowing that bailing Misty out could cause another child to lay rotting in the woods longer than she most likely is now?
Would he truly sacrifice a child being found to help the one person who knows where she is?

ETA:
A million dollars would satisfy the financial needs of many teenagers who have done right by the law their entire lives and have chosen to lead the good life in school and in their communities, only to be cut short of their dreams of college because of finances. These are children who when faced with the luxuries of selling drugs or abusing drugs were strong enough to turn their backs and walk away... Wouldn't Lenny's money better serve those teenagers? I don't understand the concept of abusing money to this extent when so many good kids in this world truly need the help..

I'd like to know, if he's got a million dollars, why does he want to use it to get Misty out of jail? I don't think it would be on my top thirty thousand things to do when I get my million dollars.

Hi Levi:

Here's a couple of things I'd like to hear:

1. LP's bail amount for Casey came from an insurance bond. If he's gotta put up cash, not insurance bond for Misty, would he still be interested?

2. I hope Dr. Glass has had a chance to study the Jail Videos, and if so, I'm interested in not just Misty's body language. Lindsey's is interesting. And Hank Sr's - :) if she can translate his, that would be something - although Hank Sr. wore his sunglasses, which might present a challenge...

Thanks for asking the straightforward tough questions, Levi.

Levi, Tommy tells Lyndsey in the video call not to be talking to the detectives because he is not really going to prison. It implies that Lyndsey knows something about Haleigh and he is worried she will try to make a deal for him.

Could you ask Donna Pendergast her take on this.

Taking notes on all yalls questions! Don't forget you all can call into the show Live to ask questions yourself! :)

I hope Dr. Glass has had a chance to study the Jail Videos, and if so, I'm interested in not just Misty's body language. Lindsey's is interesting. And Hank Sr's - :) if she can translate his, that would be something - although Hank Sr. wore his sunglasses, which might present a challenge...

She did a profile on Hank Sr http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

quote:
Misty Croslin Dad’s Body Language Shows He Loves Misty, Is Devastated, And Warned Misty to Stay Away From That Stupid S***And From Ronald Cummings

Levi, have you ever tried to contact an employee of PDM to find out about the hours at the plant?

Levi, I'm curious to know. This question is for Leonard.

What was Ron's reaction when he showed up in Satsuma? Did he talk to him? Or not?

Levi, Tommy tells Lyndsey in the video call not to be talking to the detectives because he is not really going to prison. It implies that Lyndsey knows something about Haleigh and he is worried she will try to make a deal for him.

Could you ask Donna Pendergast her take on this.

Levi, pleeeease try to make sure this question above gets squeeeezed in there somewhere.

Holy crap about Melinda Duckett. That sounds like what a lot of people have accused Casey A. of doing.

Just started listening..

LP: no one in Las Vegas interested in bailing misty out. No interested in Fl either.

LP says he thinks this is a human trafficking case, which is what I think and Mark Klaas thinks. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

LP: 24/7 watching Misty is he bails her out... she can't get drugs, if he bails her out.

As soon as Misty gives information regarding Haleigh's location wouldn't she be subject to arrest again ? Why would Leonard think this is even possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46