SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGS tells Ron "be careful what you say, there's a snitch in here???

Yep, it's a FAMILY conspiracy.

GGS to Misty "the kind of money they want to bail you out, NOBODY has".

Holy Moly on the rest.

<thud>

"You weren't trafficking, you were helping out a friend".

Misty" Ronald was on tape tellin' me some stuff...don't want to say on the phone...."

Posted: Thursday, 04 February 2010

"Snip" News Talk 97.3 the SKY has just received 6 calls Misty Croslin recently made from the St. Johns Jail in St. Augustine, FL.

We were hoping to have more video and more conversations from Tommy Croslin and Donna Brock, but that is not a possibility at this moment due to some challenges at the St. Johns Sheriff's Office media center and the need to further redact parts of the telephone conversations.

AUDIO:Misty's call from the St. Johns Co. Jail 1

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6288494.php

Notice how Ron only has one call? GGMS tells Ron that Pop told her to tell Ron to watch what he said in there. Why? What do they fear he will say? Are they not saying that Ron was at "Werk" and knows nothing about what happen to Haleigh?
And I did not hear him cry or ask about Haleigh either!

any one else having problems opening the files ? It is probally my Windows Vista I can't stand it....lol

DID anyone catch the name J..B something or other she said where she got started on the drug thing?

Below are the links to the raw sound files as WSKY received them from the Putnam County and St. Johns County jails. Investigator have redacted comments in the recordings so as to not compromise any of the cases that could be involved.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6288494.php?

Thanks for the link. What makes me crazy is the redactions. We knew they were going to be released with redactions, and immediately I shook my head. Though I understand LE need to protect the case, good for them, but changing peoples convo's can always cause trouble in understanding the content and intent of the participants. I have to be able to hear all to discern properly.

Interesting thread, will keep up with to read others translations and takes on the convos, someone will figure out something in between the lines and have some of those redactions figured out. Good work sleuthers.

I'm gonna have to listen again. The mind. It boggles.

Misty: "tomorrow they're gonna move me to population".

"Dad it's gonna be okay. they're not gonna keep me in here forever".

Misty will never make it in prison..
This girl better start singing a truth tune!

Misty says...John asked her to do it for him, she said yes and RC started coming along and then Tommy started coming along.

"I got to be strong about this ya know....don't cry....I'll be allright Bubba, I'll get out...I'll get out eventually, this is a lesson. I shouldn't have did what I did.....It's not my fault because I shouldn't be getting charged with all 8 of em, Bubba( Timmy) asked what did you...I mean who met this dude? Misty said um....John B...(garbled) and John called me and asked me if I could do it for him and i said sure ya know....and then me and Ronald started doing it and Tommy started coming along...and then yeah....talk about shower and Tina. Ronald's Aunt Tina...has cell phone. Ronalds Aunt's car......Timmy asks " the one I smashed?

wow....

Misty:"You know what? Gotta learn from all your mistakes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members