FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting!!! That happened at a busy time of the day right around 2 schools!

Sound familiar?

I cannot find on cable the news show on Somer tonight.Can someone please keep us updated on what was said and what's going on?

So they are waiting on DNA test.I was wondering about that.

peachtree dish cultures? I am familiar with certain type of DNA testing.But not this.Does anyone know more on this type of testing?

I am still bugged by that comment I found. The person left that comment the day her body was found, long before there was ever a rumor about a restaurant dumpster maybe being used. The whole around 4am Tuesday morning just has stuck with me.

I hope tomorrow's the day we'll see a story about an arrest, but at least they're saying they have some evidence.

Quote from article

The Rosemary Hill Transfer Station north of Green Cove Springs is where the dumpster containing Somer's body would have been emptied and then eventually placed in an 18-wheeler driven to the Chesser Landfill in Folkston, Ga. where she was discovered.

What does this tell us?

Thank you.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petri_dish[/ame]

So I was thinking before they might have been sent back to re test because they were contaminated samples.I'm going to read up on this some more.I'm more familiar with Mitochondria DNA testing.

Thank you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petri_dish

So I was thinking before they might have been sent back to re test because they were contaminated samples.I'm going to read up on this some more.I'm more familiar with Mitochondria DNA testing.

I was going to ask if there were alot of peach trees in Florida - like fruit with stones in the middle? lol

Do you know what they were growing in the petri dishes? TIA

I was going to ask if there were alot of peach trees in Florida - like fruit with stones in the middle? lol

I have no idea LOL.

Quote from article

The Rosemary Hill Transfer Station north of Green Cove Springs is where the dumpster containing Somer's body would have been emptied and then eventually placed in an 18-wheeler driven to the Chesser Landfill in Folkston, Ga. where she was discovered.

What does this tell us?

My bold. They know she was in a dumpster?

I have not been keeping up with Somer's case as much as I used to - is this known for sure?

I don't know.But I hope and pray it leads to little Somers killer.

http://www.bakercountypress.com/ind...ntil-killer-is-caught&catid=59:news&Itemid=57

Banner will fly until killer is caught
The Paper - News
Written by Kelley Lannigan
Thursday, 04 February 2010 11:42

features@bakercountypress.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Verna and Robert Midgett of Macclenny.

The Clay County Sheriff’s Office continues to process thousands of leads in the investigation of Somer Thompson’s murder. The 7-year-old’s body was recovered from a Georgia landfill last October.

For Verna and Robert Midgett of Macclenny, the day Somer’s killer is caught can’t come soon enough. Their son, Charles Currier, is the boyfriend of Diena Thompson, Somer’s mother.

http://www.bakercountypress.com/ind...ntil-killer-is-caught&catid=59:news&Itemid=57

Banner will fly until killer is caught
The Paper - News
Written by Kelley Lannigan
Thursday, 04 February 2010 11:42

features@bakercountypress.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

The Clay County Sheriff’s Office continues to process thousands of leads in the investigation of Somer Thompson’s murder. The 7-year-old’s body was recovered from a Georgia landfill last October.

For Verna and Robert Midgett of Macclenny, the day Somer’s killer is caught can’t come soon enough. Their son, Charles Currier, is the boyfriend of Diena Thompson, Somer’s mother.

Thank you for that article. It puts one of the local rumors to rest.

I've heard around town that PC had packed his bags and left, but that article sounds like he and D are still together.

My bold. They know she was in a dumpster?

I have not been keeping up with Somer's case as much as I used to - is this known for sure?

Yes and I have reason to believe that they know which one, they just aren't releasing the information to the public.

I was posting back and forth with cathdawg at news4jax about the dumpster.

It just makes me sick to know there are people in our society that would kidnap, kill and dump a child like trash. I really hope that they get the evidence they need from that petri dish and get this person off our streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain