Who cares if there is a snitch?

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
GGMS tells RC that his mom, TN, wants him to be careful of what he says in jail because they know there is a "snitch" in there with him. RC says "I know".

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22468159/index.html

I have a few questions about that!

1) WHY does it matter if RC has nothing to hide???

2) WHY does TN want him to watch what he says?

For months we have been discussing GGMS and TN being involved in Haleigh's disappearance, but is that what they are talking about? Or are they involved in drug dealing too and they are trying to hide that?

My first question is who is the snitch?

1. If I answer that I might get a TO

2. look to 1

Sure is interesting, ay? I'm guessing the snitch was revealed on NG last night but not sure. If so, seems TN and GGMS knew about the drugs most definitely.

Before I answer these questions, I want to know where Kimster's ray gun is at.

TN and GGS seem to be the MOST WORRIED about a snitch..............
then Hank SR seems to warn Misty to just be careful what she says without a lawyer.
I can see his point though................

Mistys family seems to encourage her to tell the truth..so she can get out of trouble

Rons family warns him of a snitch..hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Mistys family seems to encourage her to tell the truth..so she can get out of trouble

EXACTLY! I know some of you can't say this, but I was surprised to see it play out that way!

Very telling, isn't it?

Isn't that ironic? They've taken a beating in the press, while Teresa has been allowed lots of air time to glow on Ron. Personally, I think this family is overwhelmed with these problems & don't know where to turn. There are people like them in every town in this country. The live on the fringes, committing crimes, doing their drugs, but pretty much staying under the radar. There is no way they could've been prepared for such a disection of their lives, & to constantly have the spotlight on them & their every criminal move. They can thank Ronald Cummings for that. I'd like for some charges to be filed against Ron for statutory rape & leaving his kids in such incompetent care & anything else that can be thought up, so, if this winds up being Misty's fault, he'll have to pay his own price. Because in my eyes, even if Misty brutally beat Haleigh to death, it's still on Ron's shoulders. That girl should have never been in that house.

Very telling, isn't it?

It sure is Capri. IMO, TN and GMS has been lying since Haleigh went missing and I think this is what they are afraid is going to get out, it is not about the drugs, if you ask me. Misty's family wants her to tell the truth and Ron's family wants him to be quiet. That doesn't make sense to me. Ron is hiding something and his family knows it.

Did I hear on NG that Ron doesn't want Misty to talk because right now he thinks he'll only get a couple of months for the drug charges? So if Misty talks, he must assume that he will get more time added on? She must have something on him. Misty knows, Ron knows, and Ron's family knows.

It sure is Capri. IMO, TN and GMS has been lying since Haleigh went missing and I think this is what they are afraid is going to get out, it is not about the drugs, if you ask me. Misty's family wants her to tell the truth and Ron's family wants him to be quiet. That doesn't make sense to me. Ron is hiding something and his family knows it.

Did I hear on NG that Ron doesn't want Misty to talk because right now he thinks he'll only get a couple of months for the drug charges? So if Misty talks, he must assume that he will get more time added on? She must have something on him. Misty knows, Ron knows, and Ron's family knows.

ITA....this boat is sinking fast.....first one who talks gets the life jacket.

goodlordie, GGMS knew she was being taped so she made certain LE would know the snitch message came from TN & Pops, not her. Is she wiping her hands? I'll never forget how she was first on site at the mondex. she KNOWS thangs, she does! CYA, GGMS!

Rather telling isn't it ? Kinda makes one really wonder about TN's comments of Misty dragging Ron into the drug dealing. My guess is since we now know Katrina was driving Misty around, and Katrina's own daughter was arrested as well - there is probably some high concern about snitches in the pokey. My interpretation is some members of the Cummings family are a bit concerned they may end up in the same place as Ron possibly for the same reasons. No more of that family works than do the Croslins.

If there is a snitch, I hope they are able to deliver. JMO Ron and Hope aren't the only ones in that family that have some "issues".

Every jail has a snitch. But I think it's so cute of Ron to be so self-assured and answer "I know."
Just as I thought, Ggm Sykes and TN are feeling a bit nervous about what might be uncovered. I've always figured they have been in the know since the night poor Haleigh disappeared. jmo

Rather telling isn't it ? Kinda makes one really wonder about TN's comments of Misty dragging Ron into the drug dealing. My guess is since we now know Katrina was driving Misty around, and Katrina's own daughter was arrested as well - there is probably some high concern about snitches in the pokey. My interpretation is some members of the Cummings family are a bit concerned they may end up in the same place as Ron possibly for the same reasons. No more of that family works than do the Croslins.

If there is a snitch, I hope they are able to deliver. JMO Ron and Hope aren't the only ones in that family that have some "issues".

Oh yes, I forgot about aunt Katrina. Excellent point RC. There's a family connection. If TN's sister knew about the drug business, chances are, TN did too. jmo

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ron doesn't move back to the MH.
Ron doesn't use his cellphone, he tells Tm.
Ron thinks there is a snitch in the jail

Either he is paranoid or they really are out to get him.

Who is pops?

I heard GGMS say TN said that pop's said.....there is a snitch...who is pop's? TIA

IIRC, TN stated she HAD to take oxycontin. Now that's funny. What they do?...hogtie her down and force it down her throat..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr
Back