GUILTY MO - Eddie Salazar, 8 months, Carthage, 4 February 2010

darlin gal

Reaction score
77874887.jpg

An Amber Alert is in effect for an eight month old boy from Carthage.

Authorities say two masked men took the boy from his home on East Mound Street around 11 Thursday night.

Eddie Salazar is described as an Hispanic male with black hair and brown eyes. He's about three feet tall. Eddie was last seen wearing a blue short sleeve body suit and white socks. He has a birthmark on his right bicep.

Police say two suspects wearing all black broke into the Carthage home. They say the men assaulted the child's father, ransacked the home and took the child. There is no additional information about the suspect at this time.

If you have any information you're asked to call 911 or the Carthage police department at (417) 237-7200.

A 3ft tall, 8 month old? He must be part giant.

I call hink on the masked men knocking dad out. I hope I am proven wrong and Eddie is found safe.

Carthage Police Chief Greg Dagnan says the suspects entered the house in the 200 block of East Mound Street armed with knives and tried to kidnap Eddie before his father woke up.

There was a struggle between the father and the suspects. The father was knocked unconscious, the house was ransacked and the child was taken.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/conten...acked-Child-Taken/LPoFglMqGE2KoE02CC1C9A.cspx

A side note. Where this is located is close to bordering four states.

My gut sank to my toes when I read the headline this morning. My prayers are with little Eddie!!

More men all dressed in black with ski masks? Sounds like a copycat of Christan Guevera from yesterday! HINKY!

Also a 3ft 8 month year old? My nearly 4 year old niece is only a little over 3ft and she is by no means small for her age!

Dagnan said the boy's parents are cooperating with the investigation, but with such little information available about the suspects and no information about a possible vehicle, there is little to work with as far as developing leads into the boy's whereabouts.
http://kshb.m0bl.net/w/main/story/9221683/

More men all dressed in black with ski masks? Sounds like a copycat of Christan Guevera from yesterday! HINKY!

Also a 3ft 8 month year old? My nearly 4 year old niece is only a little over 3ft and she is by no means small for her age!

Is there a link for this case? I couldn't find one when I did a search.... I'm not really very good at this forum stuff yet :blushing:

Carthage Police Chief Greg Dagnan said officers spent the night verifying that this was a real kidnapping and gathering information.
“We try to verify this kind of thing before we send out an Amber Alert,” Dagnan said. “We know the effectiveness of these alerts is lost if we send out lots of alerts that aren’t real so we try vigorously to verify everything we can before sending one out.”
Dagnan said police are not sure why the two masked men broke into the home on the north side of Carthage or whether their intentions were to take the child all along.
“We know there was forcible entry and people were assaulted in the home,” Dagnan said. “Whether the intent was to take the child in the first place, that was the end result.”
Police said the men knocked the father unconscious before ransacking the home and taking the child.
“We’ve spent all night talking to family members and trying to find any connection to anyone who might have wanted to take the child,” Dagnan said. “But to tell you names of suspects, I can’t do that right now.”
http://www.carthagepress.com/news/x...d-kidnapped-from-Carthage-home-Friday-morning

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back