Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Rest peacefully dear little one and may justice be swift and severe.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

You are with a Father who will REALLY love you now. Enjoy your new home, Eddie. I am so sorry you were treated so badly here on earth.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SondraK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PMLsmom View Post
    No, Blonde , you are not alone. My son was given to me by a blessing from God when I was 36 years old. No other children, just him. I would KILL anyone who would harm him. I just don't understand this epidemic of child killers, but I CAN understand those who kill child killers. Sorry for being so not "politically correct" but this ***** has to stop! God has you now, Eddie, have a blessed eternity!
    I know exactly how you feel, PMLsmom...my blessing was given to me 20 years ago and I, too, would kill anyone who would ever harm him. No questions asked. He is my only child and has survived cancer during the past three years. I am so thankful to have him that it brings tears to my eyes just typing these words. I am so very lucky to have him.

My late mom used to say that "life just isn't precious anymore" and, sadly, it's truer now than ever. This story would break her heart as it has mine. I can at least picture Eddie Jr. in heaven with my mom's loving arms wrapped around him.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SondraK View Post
    You are with a Father who will REALLY love you now. Enjoy your new home, Eddie. I am so sorry you were treated so badly here on earth.
    This is beautiful and so true.....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

"Friends say Eddie Salazar Jr. had just started to crawl and loved playing with the family dog. Despite the hope that little Eddie, or Nanito as his family called him, would come back safely to his home in Carthage, the search ended sadly."

"Investigators say Salazar changed his story from masked men stealing his baby to giving them the name of a suspect.

"After an extremely thorough investigation of this person, I am confident that he is not involved," Dagnan said.

Investigators say Salazar admitted he was not truthful.

"At this point, it does appear that (Salazar Sr.) was in the area, in a vehicle, that night," he said.

Friends say Salazar was always loving towards his son, and had a job with a tree service. They say, despite his criminal past, he was trying to change his life."

Whatever about trying to change his life! He tossed his baby in Spring River ffs.

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/83727282.html

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    "Friends say Eddie Salazar Jr. had just started to crawl and loved playing with the family dog. Despite the hope that little Eddie, or Nanito as his family called him, would come back safely to his home in Carthage, the search ended sadly."

"Investigators say Salazar changed his story from masked men stealing his baby to giving them the name of a suspect.

"After an extremely thorough investigation of this person, I am confident that he is not involved," Dagnan said.

Investigators say Salazar admitted he was not truthful.

"At this point, it does appear that (Salazar Sr.) was in the area, in a vehicle, that night," he said.

Friends say Salazar was always loving towards his son, and had a job with a tree service. They say, despite his criminal past, he was trying to change his life."

Whatever about trying to change his life! He tossed his baby in Spring River ffs.

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/83727282.html
    "It tears your heart out"

yes, it does Sheriff Dunn

We don't get used to it either.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

I hope with him being found so quickly, and with it being so cold, the ME will be able to determine a cause of death.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

This just hurts my soul. I'm a mother who has lost a child, I can certainly feel this mothers pain. I need more details to let this one rest in my head. The details dont ever justify hurting a child, or killing your baby...EVER! I just need to understand "why" this happened to this innocent little child. I obviously wasnt allowed to join in this search, which told me what I already suspected...we weren't going to find a kidnapped baby. Simply heartbreaking and much too close to home for me. Rest now Angel, your Father will hold you for eternity in His gentle embrace. You know know what love truly is.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mimimama5 For This Useful Post:

Carthage residents react to baby’s death
    (February 07, 2010 07:37 pm)

The Rev. Steven Wilson of Grace Episcopal Church, which has about 100 Hispanic members, said Sunday that he thought Carthage residents were still in shock.

“I don’t think the community has had enough time to digest the situation,” he said. “(We) ask ourselves how this can happen in a town we think is very Norman Rockwell.”
    Wilson said people need to remember that “evil and tragedy are not the exclusive” elements of any particular social or ethnic group.

“We need to be quick to offer prayers and slow to offer opinions,” he said.

and more at
    http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/loc...038203759.html

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

mimimama5.....

I am so sorry that you lost a child....there just aren't words to express how sorry I am to hear that....

It's so damned unfair how some of these little babies end up with total loser parents who don't want them. And so many of us would love to nurture and cherish these little ones.

I will never understand it....

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

<snip>

Police believed the break-in and abduction story for more than 24 hours, but neighbors say they always thought there was a loophole in that story.

The next door neighbor told me the night the baby disappeared, Salazar backed his car into the garage, something they'd never seen before.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/83776152.html
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PMLsmom View Post
    No, Blonde , you are not alone. My son was given to me by a blessing from God when I was 36 years old. No other children, just him. I would KILL anyone who would harm him. I just don't understand this epidemic of child killers, but I CAN understand those who kill child killers. Sorry for being so not "politically correct" but this ***** has to stop! God has you now, Eddie, have a blessed eternity!
    hey we might be soulmates lol j/k
    but agree with you a 100 percet about those who kill child killers.....

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:

Bump - Any updates? I mean, WHY??????
    Proud WS N-LIB

Monday, February 08, 2010
    UPDATE: Baby's body found near Carthage

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_sc...-carthage.html
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Okay, I am getting SO SICK of this *****. So many people dying at the hand of others. What about "keep your hands to yourself" do people NOT UNDERSTAND???
    Proud WS N-LIB

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PMLsmom For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast