Tammy Smith & Media Outlets

summermood32

Reaction score
Hello mods & Everyone else if this needs to be moved somewhere else Please do so! This is very IMPORTANT!! I have been looking up information on this case. Some of the headlines are very disturbing when you are still trying to find a child that is STILL missing! For instance this one "Smith formally charged in baby Gabriel case" If I didnt keep up with this webslueths or look at good news sources! I would assume by that heading that Gab was found and TS was charged and he was found! Maybe thats why they say they are getting few less leads in this case. I guess what I'm getting at here is this. Since Gab is still missing shouldn't he be front and center! Shouldnt the media be talking with LM more Or one of his family members! It makes me ill to see this TS in the light. It is like she is a movie star trying to get her fame and its all about her. Its about Gabriel! I know I read a article that says her lawyer told her no more. But is it to late for some outlets that are reporting like the above heading in bold! Just wanted other thoughts on this!:twocents:

Arrest in Baby Gabriel Case That is just another one being reported just to prove a point!

Hello mods & Everyone else if this needs to be moved somewhere else Please do so! This is very IMPORTANT!! I have been looking up information on this case. Some of the headlines are very disturbing when you are still trying to find a child that is STILL missing! For instance this one "Smith formally charged in baby Gabriel case" If I didnt keep up with this webslueths or look at good news sources! I would assume by that heading that Gab was found and TS was charged and he was found! Maybe thats why they say they are getting few less leads in this case. I guess what I'm getting at here is this. Since Gab is still missing shouldn't he be front and center! Shouldnt the media be talking with LM more Or one of his family members! It makes me ill to see this TS in the light. It is like she is a movie star trying to get her fame and its all about her. Its about Gabriel! I know I read a article that says her lawyer told her no more. But is it to late for some outlets that are reporting like the above heading in bold! Just wanted other thoughts on this!:twocents:

I agree with you. Too many of the headlines are so misleading. For instance, Criminal Complaint Filed Against TPS (after she was already arrested) and then the article did little to clarify if this was something new or an extension of the prior charges. And I especially agree with you that the focus should be on Gabriel. God only knows how this woman will do nothing but soak up the media attention like a jaundice baby desperately needing some sunshine and vitamin D....

And another thing that irritates me is how she is continually referred to as the adoptive mother.... More like a con artist coniving and conspiring to twist things any which way and bend the rules and out right break them to get possesion of Gabriel....all of this "allegedly" of course....
:snooty:

I understand a bit as to how they were referring to her as such in the beginning- but at this point it is just irresponsible journalism IMO...

I would like to see a headline that says UPDATE in BABY GABRIEL Case and if it happens to include TPS so be it..... I would just bet that for every time Baby Gabriel's name is printed- TPS name has been printed 20 times....

I wonder if TS will blame Logan for SAPD proceeding with a homicide investigation now...obviously this isn't about his baby...but about getting TS into trouble....she's that important.

Hasn't she been too quiet? It's been a couple days.

I wonder if TS will blame Logan for SAPD proceeding with a homicide investigation now...obviously this isn't about his baby...but about getting TS into trouble....she's that important.

Hasn't she been too quiet? It's been a couple days.

You know, this what my thought exactly. I keep checking her FB page...nothing. One time today she got on but she just reposted Gabriel's missing thing she always posts. She didn't answer anyone like she usually does. Actually no one is writing on her wall either! You would think the members of her cult that throw their prayers and support at her every few minutes would have posted something when the news reported homicide....but nothing! strange!:waitasec:

You know, this what my thought exactly. I keep checking her FB page...nothing. One time today she got on but she just reposted Gabriel's missing thing she always posts. She didn't answer anyone like she usually does. Actually no one is writing on her wall either! You would think the members of her cult that throw their prayers and support at her every few minutes would have posted something when the news reported homicide....but nothing! strange!:waitasec:

That attorney of hers must have put the fear of God into her. She has been scared silent.

That attorney of hers must have put the fear of God into her. She has been scared silent.

Well, I'm sure he put the fear of something in her...but it sure wasn't the fear of God! It's obvious she doesn't fear God...look at how she uses God, how she mocks Him and uses His word to undermine and belittle people, even her own daughter. No, TPS does not fear God... but I'm sure before this is all said and done, she will.

I think being arrested and sleeping on cement with out water or food is keeping her quiet! Just joking about the conditions, but I do think spending the night in jail has changed her tune.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back