SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail #2

Stay on topic.

I've closed the first thread for good because of this problem!

These are the guidelines, know them: Threadiquette - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Don't make fun of the players or call them names.

Stay on topic. (Did I say that already?)

If you want to discuss something other than THESE tapes, find the right thread. If there isn't a thread about what you want to discuss, make a new one!

Thank you everyone!

Thanks Kimster there was a lot said in these tapes so it's hard sometimes to properly decipher one tape from the next.

Thanks Kimster there was a lot said in these tapes so it's hard sometimes to properly decipher one tape from the next.

I know and that part isn't a problem as much as when we start going off on rabbit trails about theories that aren't discussed on any of the tapes.

Thanks for your input!!!

Why are they keeping Ron and Misty in isolation? If LE wants them to talk why don't they put them in General population? I think Misty especially needs to get the full experience of jail.

Why are they keeping Ron and Misty in isolation? If LE wants them to talk why don't they put them in General population? I think Misty especially needs to get the full experience of jail.

Misty would much rather be in general sucking the life out of whoever would befriend her. She can't stand being in isolation. They have her right where they want her - in isolation - where she will crack sooner (if she'll ever crack). IMO

Misty would much rather be in general sucking the life out of whoever would befriend her. She can't stand being in isolation. They have her right where they want her - in isolation - where she will crack sooner (if she'll ever crack). IMO

Then again while in isolation is she capable of manipulating the guards who have been known to fall for prisoners. You have to admit Misty is very pretty and young. Will she crack who knows. She seems to rat on people right away so maybe she was passed out and has no idea what happened to Haleigh.

I am, for one, disappointed in this isolation term. Ron needed to be in isolation to talk. He was opening up and getting angry when he was actually isolated. Where he is now is not what anyone who knows prison life would call isolation. He has an open cell and his needs are fully met. He gets to jabber across the cells and has special benefits.

Misty does not need to be put with other inmates, as I thnk she will start to get comfortable with new people and make alliances. The meds are already starting to kick in...as she is getting a little more adgusted to jail.

IMO, these two are way to comfortable and now they have meds, which I knew would be sought immediately. Heroin and crack may have severe withdrawal but not pain meds.

I am not a happy camper concerning their housing. This is not isolation..it is more like an upgrade.

As to the first audio of RC talking to Dana, I must say I'm really surprised with Ron more or less admitting to the charges. He then asks Dana not to print that part of the conversation as it would surely convict him. As street smart and prison savvy as RC seems to be, how could he have thought that conversation would be private?

Anyone, please raise your hand if you heard RC plead with Dana to make the article about Haleigh being missing or to at least mention his missing daughter.

I am, for one, disappointed in this isolation term. Ron needed to be in isolation to talk. He was opening up and getting angry when he was actually isolated. Where he is now is not what anyone who knows prison life would call isolation. He has an open cell and his needs are fully met. He gets to jabber across the cells and has special benefits.

Misty does not need to be put with other inmates, as I thnk she will start to get comfortable with new people and make alliances. The meds are already starting to kick in...as she is getting a little more adgusted to jail.

IMO, these two are way to comfortable and now they have meds, which I knew would be sought immediately. Heroin and crack may have severe withdrawal but not pain meds.

I am not a happy camper concerning their housing. This is not isolation..it is more like an upgrade.

BBM Whisperer...there really is severe withdrawal with some pain meds...fentayl and oxycontin/oxycodone included. For fentanyl they say you must be inpatient to withdraw from long term use or risk death.

BBM Whisperer...there really is severe withdrawel with some pain meds...fentayl and oxycontin/oxycodone included. For fentanyl they say you must be inpatient to withdraw from long term use or risk death.

Yep.

The risks of withdrawal are with any opioid.

As to the first audio of RC talking to Dana, I must say I'm really surprised with Ron more or less admitting to the charges. He then asks Dana not to print that part of the conversation as it would surely convict him. As street smart and prison savvy as RC seems to be, how could he have thought that conversation would be private?

Anyone, please raise your hand if you heard RC plead with Dana to make the article about Haleigh being missing or to at least mention his missing daughter.

Why is it everytime someone focuses on him, he tries to divert the attention to Haleigh? Any other time, you don't hear that from him. He's busy doing other things.

He mentioned Haleigh - he just used Dana to relay his message that he will kill anyone who talks. It wasn't about Haleigh being missing as much as it was about covering his back -he has been using the press for this purpose from the beginning- JMO.

BBM Whisperer...there really is severe withdrawel with some pain meds...fentayl and oxycontin/oxycodone included. For fentanyl they say you must be inpatient to withdraw from long term use or risk death.

Oxycontin/Oxycodone is an opiate and are two of the most highly addictive meds out there today. That's why there's so much crime associated with its' use. The withdrawal symptoms are very severe and most can't cut it without medication to lessen those symptoms.

Users of this drug do not sleep but a couple of hours at a time if at all. It produces a chemical in the brain that replaces what we would normally produce ourselves and in addicts of this kind, once the drug replaces this chemical, the body stops making the natural chemical, thus the constant need for more once each dose wears off. Once the dose begins to wear off, the brain craves this chemical to the point of desperation to get more as they become sicker and sicker. In the interim, the user will behave irratically and the range of actions can go from rage to mild mannered in a matter of a few minutes, once they put that next pill into their system. It's a very dangerous drug and beyond me how it got to be popular as a recreational drug.

I believe any time there is a high profile inmate they place them in segregation. I would like to see them in GP too, but maybe the harsher punishment is isolation.

Oxycontin/Oxycodone is an opiate and are two of the most highly addictive meds out there today. That's why there's so much crime associated with its' use. The withdrawal symptoms are very severe and most can't cut it without medication to lessen those symptoms.

Users of this drug do not sleep but a couple of hours at a time if at all. It produces a chemical in the brain that replaces what we would normally produce ourselves and in addicts of this kind, once the drug replaces this chemical, the body stops making the natural chemical, thus the constant need for more once each dose wears off. Once the dose begins to wear off, the brain craves this chemical to the point of desperation to get more as they become sicker and sicker. In the interim, the user will behave irratically and the range of actions can go from rage to mild mannered in a matter of a few minutes, once they put that next pill into their system. It's a very dangerous drug and beyond me how it got to be popular as a recreational drug.

If one goes off this drug, will the brain eventually replace the natural chemical? ::::I don't ever want to use Oxycontin:::: This explains a lot and it's really scary too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back