Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post
    Materials and information.........I believe that DC released info about KC and Baezs' inappropriate relationship. I expect JB will be off the case, among other things based on what DC spilled.
    Hmmmm..............is it a coincidence that WFTV had this article posted yesterday on juror surveys, in which JB was described as an ambulance chaser and a rat by potential jurors in a case in Osceola County in 2008. It's almost as if they're doing the background for a future announcement that JB has been taken off the case. That was my first impression in reading it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22479250/detail.html
    My posts are my opinion..........

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Leila, you always find good stuff. It's interesting what a low opinion folks had of him shortly after taking Casey on as a client. But reading on, it states that his reputation is slowly improving! I guess he was worried that his reputation was being negatively impacted by his association with Miss C. (duh!) To be honest with ya, I don't see that changing all that drastically.
    Last edited by RR0004; 02-06-2010 at 07:17 PM.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Leila, you always find good stuff. It's interesting what a low opinion folks had of him shortly after taking Casey on as a client. But reading on, it states that his reputation is slowly improving! I guess he was worried that his reputation was negatively being impacted by his association with Miss C. (duh!) To be honest with ya, I don't see that changing all that drastically.
    There could be a silver lining in having JB's reputation improve: It may be a sign that the mood of the people is "judicious" and the public is very interested in hearing the facts of this case and laying them out properly, without regard to their own opinions of JB.
    I am finding myself mellowing in those regards-At this point, I am eager to see the facts laid out, and I care very little anymore what an arse JB makes of himself.
    But it may also be that we are seeing slightly less of JB lately anyway.

If I were surveyed about JB, I would try to answer only in regards to how he laid out the facts and performed his duty as a legal advocate. I am starting to realize that, like when you are raising a child, it is better not to give attention to negative behavior. It only makes him keep behaving badly.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../12/ng.01.html

"KATHI BELICH, WFTV: Well, I watched 12 minutes` worth of video, listened to it. There is audio that tape. We were not permitted to record it. We were permitted to record about a minute-and-a-half of the video. But I heard on that video -- at a point where you`re seeing the concrete blocks at the scene, I heard Dominic Casey, the Anthonys` private eye, say, It would be right here. The man who shot that video, private eye Jim Hoover, says that Dominic Casey told him that Caylee was dead and they were going to find her, and that`s what they were doing in that area on November 15th and November 16th."

"BELICH: I heard him say, It would be right here. And I listened to it again and again. And we were watching it on a big monitor and I stood with my ear right next to the speaker and then away from it. I listened to it several times so that I was sure. And what he says is, It would be right here."

BBM
    DC sure does have some 'splaining to do! Hope he told LE how he knew "It would be right here"!
    Last edited by knt; 02-06-2010 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knt View Post

"KATHI BELICH, WFTV: Well, I watched 12 minutes` worth of video, listened to it. There is audio that tape. We were not permitted to record it. We were permitted to record about a minute-and-a-half of the video. But I heard on that video -- at a point where you`re seeing the concrete blocks at the scene, I heard Dominic Casey, the Anthonys` private eye, say, It would be right here. The man who shot that video, private eye Jim Hoover, says that Dominic Casey told him that Caylee was dead and they were going to find her, and that`s what they were doing in that area on November 15th and November 16th."

"BELICH: I heard him say, It would be right here. And I listened to it again and again. And we were watching it on a big monitor and I stood with my ear right next to the speaker and then away from it. I listened to it several times so that I was sure. And what he says is, It would be right here."

BBM
    DC sure does have some 'splaining to do! Hope he told LE how he knew "It would be right here"!
    Interesting...would they have the audacity to refer to Caylee as an "it"...or do you think that it's something that was discarded which directly links Casey to the crime?

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Maybe Dom turned over the graphics and maps Geraldo says he was told Dominic had for where to search in the woods. Listen at the three minute mark. WTH? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA[/ame]

Who gave them to Dominic?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYweJpl7lwo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Could Dom have admitted he was sent there to make the pretense of a search, and who sent him to do so?
    Last edited by The World According; 02-06-2010 at 08:32 PM.

seekingjustice** is offline My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..
    Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    Maybe Dom turned over the graphics and maps Geraldo says he was told Dominic had for where to search in the woods. Listen at the three minute mark. WTH? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA

Wow! great catch TWA. I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Anthony's home at the moment.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to seekingjustice** For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by seekingjustice** View Post
    Wow! great catch TWA. I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Anthony's home at the moment.
    Thank you, it has been really bothering me since I first heard Geraldo say that. Obviously that is wholly opposite of what Dominic told, first that he was speaking to his ill daughter, and then that he received a call that morning, much to his surprise, from the gal who had seen the vision, coincidentally on the day he was already heading out to see the childhood hang out Kio said the kids used to bury pets at. When I heard "Graphics and maps" I found myself swearing at the screen in a manner that would make a drunken sailor blush! I remember thinking good Lord, now we are going to have Geraldo testifying as to who told him that, Baez or Hoover. You just can't make this stuff up. If it is true that he had such things, who would ask him to lie? The best predictor of someone's future behavior is their past behavior. Anyone who can purposefully give A FEDERAL OFFICER the wrong hairbrush when they are looking for your "missing" granddaughter can certainly ask a patsy like Dom to lie, imo. LE busted him in lies during their interview, so it is not beyond him to lie, in my opinion. IF it is true ...I say charge 'em both, or as the good ole boys here in Texas say....get a rope!

I think it is very hinky indeed that he closed up shop and got the heck out of dodge.
    Last edited by The World According; 02-06-2010 at 11:00 PM.

What got to me too is that BC admits the A's knew about it on this GR video. He claims it's their video but Dom claims he did not know he was being filmed and that Hoover did so without his knowledge. So that would mean it was Hoover's camera (which I think we already knew) and apparently Mr. Hoover must have made a copy for the A's in December. So I would guess that is why they were in such a hurry to get the video to GR to keep Mr. Hoover from making any money so HE could go on a cruise too. Poor Mr. Hoover didn't even get an invitation to cruise on GR's boat. The honorable A's wanted to keep anyone from making any money off of this video but did not have a problem continuing to take money for a missing Caylee in November when they obviously realized she was already deceased.

By saying the video belongs to them they lead people to believe they were the one's who sent Dom out there in the first place. Not lookin good. So this could be about Dom's depo and the LE investigation part could be LE looking into statements DC made and finding out whether or not DC was truthful. DC lied and LE can verify he lied, he's standing in big doodies. The fact that DC moved his office and may be unavailable makes you think he does not want JB contacting him. Maybe JB has already tried to contact DC and that is why SA is asking for the delay. JMO

Here's why I think this has to be about DC.

One thing I can't wrap my head around, is why hasn't the defense implicated DC in caylee's death? He would be the obvious choice, right? I mean, there's a video of him poking around the remains site a month before she's found, he's got some lame story about a psychic, a sick daughter, a teen hangout, etc. He came out of nowhere and injected himself into the case early on. He's the PERFECT patsy.

So....

it seems obvious to me that the reason they're trying to ignore the DC issue is that exploring him further will only lead straight back to KC doing it, and likely the defense team and the A's themselves, in covering it up. Seriously, if they can talk about amy being involved in heroin, and if they're willing to dig up ex-wives of Kronk from 1990, SURELY they should be going after DC, right?

Hmmmm.........

the fact that the defense won't even acknowledge him speaks volumes to me. It's amazing that DC still links to the A's foundation on his website. I think if/when he talks, this case will explode, if it isn't already. I'm just drooling to find out what it is. I wish there was a slobbering smilie.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    What got to me too is that BC admits the A's knew about it on this GR video. He claims it's their video but Dom claims he did not know he was being filmed and that Hoover did so without his knowledge. So that would mean it was Hoover's camera (which I think we already knew) and apparently Mr. Hoover must have made a copy for the A's in December. So I would guess that is why they were in such a hurry to get the video to GR to keep Mr. Hoover from making any money so HE could go on a cruise too. Poor Mr. Hoover didn't even get an invitation to cruise on GR's boat. The honorable A's wanted to keep anyone from making any money off of this video but did not have a problem continuing to take money for a missing Caylee in November when they obviously realized she was already deceased.

By saying the video belongs to them they lead people to believe they were the one's who sent Dom out there in the first place. Not lookin good. So this could be about Dom's depo and the LE investigation part could be LE looking into statements DC made and finding out whether or not DC was truthful. DC lied and LE can verify he lied, he's standing in big doodies. The fact that DC moved his office and may be unavailable makes you think he does not want JB contacting him. Maybe JB has already tried to contact DC and that is why SA is asking for the delay. JMO

Who is GR? Here's a theory: they did know DC was being videotaped and so did DC. DC knew exactly what and where he was looking for and deliberately didn't "find" her so that they could later claim the area had been searched, Caylee was placed there later. Whether or not there was a daisy chain to Kronk to get him out there a month later is another twist.

ETA: Never mind, figured it out! Who GR is that is. Wonder if he'll have anything about the State's Motion tonight?
    Last edited by strawberry; 02-06-2010 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Brain started working again

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    Maybe Dom turned over the graphics and maps Geraldo says he was told Dominic had for where to search in the woods. Listen at the three minute mark. WTH? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYweJ...layer_embedded

Could Dom have admitted he was sent there to make the pretense of a search, and who sent him to do so?

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by beach2yall View Post
    And a double THUD for me. That is so cute.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Ok...about setting the trial date...when I found out it was the prosecution who had requested it...I immediately thought...well, now we have a game. The SA's office is (I'm sure) aware of Ms. Lyon's tactics...and they're saying "no worries" we'll be right here and ready whenever you are. Play your little games, do your little dances...no matter...we know why we're here and we'll wait...for Caylee.

Sorry, JMHO.
    I completely agree.

I did not see this connected as much to this new development but more, given the instruction from JS to establish a schedule towards trial date .... allowing the Defense as much rope as they desire and hanging them out to dry.

Notice that the SA wraps things up a LOT more quickly than the Defense on the schedule and I am sure that JS will not be pleased -- but may also allow them the latitude.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by knt View Post

BBM
    BBM.

At the time this broke, while DC suggested he was following the guide of the psychic I always found that hinky since psychics, at best, are very general and abstract in describing a 'vision' and yet DC was obviously operating on very specific locations and very specific directions in those locations.

If the psychic was there, o.k. but given the psychic was supposedly on the phone leads me to believe there is a LOT to this and ..... hopefully .... this is finally being investigated and is what is breaking.

Who told DC and who was directing him? I don't think DC would have said to JH we are going to get Caylee if he did not expect to go direct and locate her.

It is a little too clever to expect they were going to show she was not there, how can he follow directions to find she was not there, only to discover she was dumped exactly there later? Nah!!! Too conspiracy theory.
    Last edited by cyberborg; 02-06-2010 at 11:01 PM.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast