1099 users online (174 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

11yr Old Gives Birth In The NorthEast

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...0.000000:b0:z5

An 11-year-old girl in the Northeast recently gave birth to a baby boy, the girl’s family told Fox News.

"My daughter and (her) baby are fine, and the baby is absolutely beautiful," said the mother of the 11-year-old girl. The girl and her family are not being named in order to protect the new parent's privacy................

I don't know what has me more upset-the fact a 5th grader gave birth & the (grand)Mother seems happy about it or the way the article is written & how it doesn't mention this 11 year old baby is a VICTIM OF A CRIME!!!!!!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    from that article:

The youngest documented case of a child pregnancy was in 1939 in Lima, Peru, Al-Khan said. Lina Medina was six years old when she became pregnant and gave birth to a baby.

wtf?!?

Quote Originally Posted by VespaElf View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...0.000000:b0:z5

An 11-year-old girl in the Northeast recently gave birth to a baby boy, the girl’s family told Fox News.

"My daughter and (her) baby are fine, and the baby is absolutely beautiful," said the mother of the 11-year-old girl. The girl and her family are not being named in order to protect the new parent's privacy................

I don't know what has me more upset-the fact a 5th grader gave birth & the (grand)Mother seems happy about it or the way the article is written & how it doesn't mention this 11 year old baby is a VICTIM OF A CRIME!!!!!!!!
    It'd only be a crime if the father of this child is an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    A child of 11 giving birth...there's a crime involved. Children raping other children is also a crime.
    This is all my opinion, which is subject to change with more information, if the wind changes direction, or if I wake up in a different mood...

Quote Originally Posted by DeepThinker View Post
    A child of 11 giving birth...there's a crime involved. Children raping other children is also a crime.
    That article said nothing regarding how 11 year old got pregnant. But two underage children having sex would not be statutory rape because both are underage. If the father of the child is an adult then it's obviously is a crime because she is under the age of consent.
    Last edited by jjenny; 02-06-2010 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    IMO, it's a 'crime' for an 11 year old to have sex. Maybe I'm not 'normal', I'm just saying what I'm feeling. I apologize if it offends anyone.

The baby is beautiful, judging by the photos.

11 year olds should be playing 'Barbies', not giving birth.

JMO and again, I apologize if my opinion is offensive.
    Last edited by JBean; 02-07-2010 at 01:50 PM. Reason: removed information re: another case

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    IMO, it's a 'crime' for an 11 year old to have sex. Maybe I'm not 'normal', I'm just saying what I'm feeling. I apologize if it offends anyone.

I don't know who could be offended by what you said .

Last edited by JBean; 02-07-2010 at 01:51 PM. Reason: edit quoted post and removed remark

Quote Originally Posted by VespaElf View Post
    I don't know who could be offended by what you said .

Thanks VespaElf... it's nice to have feelings validated once in a while.

I'm honestly seeing red over this situation. *JMO*
    Last edited by JBean; 02-07-2010 at 01:52 PM. Reason: removed remark in quoted post

jjenny--Can you provide a link concerning the fact that two 11 year olds can consent to have sex together. I don't believe either may consent. I agree that, most likely, neither would be charged. My guess is that they would receive therapy and the families would be closely looked at. I do know that LE counts not only years and months but also, days, when they are deciding whether to prosecute cases such as this.

Doesn't sound like we've got to worry about sexual exploration between two children, though. It's also highly possible that this little girl was only 10 when she was impregnated. Why do I think this probably wasn't the first rape?

I'm not much of a Fox News supporter but I do thank them for including the list of very real dangers of pregnancy for a child. My Lord, she's just a baby herself!!

I agree. In fact, in CA it is a crime if a 15 year old has sex with anyone under the age of 13. A crime that can result in the 15 year old having to register as a sex offender. Its a little scary because many 12/13 year olds will try to pass themselves off as 14/15. Teens need to be taught to keep their zippers zipped and their skirts down.

I am glad this POS is now in jail. I wish I could talk to the mother

From her very comments about how beautiful the baby is, I just feel like she was excited about the baby and knew darn good and well what was going on under her roof. It makes me literally ill.

11 and a mom - wow. For the rest of her life.... whether she gives the baby up for adoption or keeps it... things will never be the same. I hope there is someone in her life that can support and love her and help her make any necessary decisions. Prayers to her,

Salem
    Last edited by JBean; 02-07-2010 at 01:52 PM. Reason: edit quoted post

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    jjenny--Can you provide a link concerning the fact that two 11 year olds can consent to have sex together. I don't believe either may consent. I agree that, most likely, neither would be charged. My guess is that they would receive therapy and the families would be closely looked at. I do know that LE counts not only years and months but also, days, when they are deciding whether to prosecute cases such as this.

Doesn't sound like we've got to worry about sexual exploration between two children, though. It's also highly possible that this little girl was only 10 when she was impregnated. Why do I think this probably wasn't the first rape?

I'm not much of a Fox News supporter but I do thank them for including the list of very real dangers of pregnancy for a child. My Lord, she's just a baby herself!!
    I can not provide a link because I have never said that two 11 years old can consent to sex. The thing is, under the law they'd both be perps and victims at the same time.
    So which one would be charged? Clearly neither.
    Last edited by jjenny; 02-07-2010 at 12:21 PM.

and why the heck did that article spend more time takling about what problems she could develop physically due to this rather then how it wasnt her idea in the first place? stupid media idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    putting these threads side by side
    Do we know if they are the same case? This one says the child gave birth in the Northeast and the other has an article that seems to have taken place in Brazoria County TX. (I can't find anymore info to define "Northeast".)

It is more than sickening if these are two different cases. IMO.

Do we know if they are the same case? This one says the child gave birth in the Northeast and the other has an article that seems to have taken place in Brazoria County TX. (I can't find anymore info to define "Northeast".)

It is more than sickening if these are two different cases. IMO.
    Its two different cases I believe..........this family is Caucasian & in the 'Northeast' & the other case is Hispanics & in Texas & in that case it was established the "Mother" knew her little girl was being raped weekly for years & has been charged.
    I suspect the Northeast "Mother" knew as well & hopefully(if that is the case)she will be charged as well............

There is a rash of this horror........what can we do to prevent it?
    Do we need the flood the schools again with the "bad touch/good touch/tell somebody" programs from the 80s?

VespaElf, do you know what happened with the good touch/bad touch education for elementary schoolers? Our oldest had a 'class' about this but I haven't seen it since the early 90's. Did 'they' drop it for some reason? I thought it was a good thing for the kids to learn. JMO.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast