What Ron is NOT saying

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This has been a burning question in my mind tonight. We've listened to all those videos and have heard about watching for a snitch, underwear, jewelry, etc., but I have yet to hear him say anything about Haleigh. I've yet to hear him ask how Jr. is doing. I've yet to hear him ask about losing custody of Jr. or anything a father would ask. This is coming from a fence sitter who is about to choose a side!

I just watched a video of the vigil and TN is saying that Ron is upset and wishes he was at the vigil, etc. But we haven't heard such a thing? Is it on a tape that is being held back? Am I missing something?

Here's the vigil video for reference: http://www.news4jax.com/video/22488957/index.html

What other things might you expect to hear from a grieving father in jail at this point that you haven't heard?

I'd spend the rest of my life in here if it would bring my daughter home.

"I have to be out so I can look for Haleigh. I can't look for her in here! Help me. I will do anything and rat out anyone to get out so I can find my daughter"

I'd spend the rest of my life in here if it would bring my daughter home.

He did say that, yes he did. And that was strange to me for some reason. :waitasec:

ETA: Wait a minute...did he say that or did TN say he said that?

He did say that, yes he did. And that was strange to me for some reason. :waitasec:

IA It was strange, I don't think Haleigh is hangin in Flagler County jail, Putnam County jail, or in DOC, it's very odd that he thinks (or says) that him being in there will help find her.

On the what he hasn't said side of things, IA about the lack of mention of JR and Haleigh, he rarely says Haleigh's name, she always "his child", "his daughter", not "property" etc....

He may have mentioned them both in parts of the calls we have not heard, but so far he sounds alot like Misty in the me, me, me dept.

The fact that Ron is locked up, he is not even telling his family (GMS/TN), "Yall have to keep looking for Haleigh" or telling his moma "stay on the police, make sure they're still looking for my daughter". Nope none of that.
I find it odd that they are willing to hold a vigil for Haleigh but yet none of them are actively searching for her. It seems to me they all know Haleigh is gone and is not coming back so any chance they get to celebrate her life they will.

I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm glad they're having a vigil for Haleigh and I wish I could be there to celebrate her life as well but NONE OF THEM ARE LOOKING FOR HER and that's what bugs me. If they had enough energy to hold a vigil then there should be enough energy to gather the same folks in attendance at the vigil to do an active search for Haleigh. I'm just sayin'

Ron isn't apologizing to Butterbean for leaving him fatherless until the child is 45 or 50 years old. He isn't apologizing to Haleigh for messing up his life so completely, he won't be there for her either if by some chance she should come home alive.
He isn't apologizing for his role in poisoning our children.
But thankfully he accepts that he's guilty and hopefully all the tapes of him threatening to commit murder will figure in his getting the maximum sentence in the DOC.:loser:

duh...i honestly don't remember that. lol

Likely, per/TN's advice, Ronald is going to keep his contact with most family members limited to letter writing. GGS's will probably continue to go weekly to afford Ronald a change of scenery but I highly doubt their visits will be anything of substance. (genuine) I'm of the opinion that the Cumming's family members, knowing that Ronald's mail will likely be read by LE, are going to use this opportunity to actively and purposely misguide LE. As a passive-aggressive, combined with the need to outmaneuver and manipulate, this is right up TN's ally and in this case, like mother, like son. I was suspicious the moment I heard Ronald telling Grandma about all the letters he'd written and was sending out (in one package...). Ronald isn't the "letter writing type" - unless of course there's something in it for him. He's motivated to write only because he views it as a game - and Ronald likes to win things. (like mother, like son...) I hope that LE has HaLeigh's room ready for the influx/outflux of BS - I mean letters...

ETA: and I hope LE doesn't hang on their every word but rather, look at/for the subtleties. (hope I spelled that right)
MOO-

The fact that Ron is locked up, he is not even telling his family (GMS/TN), "Yall have to keep looking for Haleigh" or telling his moma "stay on the police, make sure they're still looking for my daughter". Nope none of that.
I find it odd that they are willing to hold a vigil for Haleigh but yet none of them are actively searching for her. It seems to me they all know Haleigh is gone and is not coming back so any chance they get to celebrate her life they will.

I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm glad they're having a vigil for Haleigh and I wish I could be there to celebrate her life as well but NONE OF THEM ARE LOOKING FOR HER and that's what bugs me. If they had enough energy to hold a vigil then there should be enough energy to gather the same folks in attendance at the vigil to do an active search for Haleigh. I'm just sayin'

Where would they look that LE hasn't already looked? I think that is the question. You have to have an idea of where to look. LE doesn't like families to look for missing kids also because of what it would do to that relative or parent if they happened to find the child.

I know I would want to keep searching if my child was missing but I would want someone to tell me where to start looking. If someone took Haleigh what would they have done with her...left her close to home or far away? I think LE has covered all of that area around the mobile home. It seems that LE would be having searches if they thought she was in that area. I wonder if they are still getting leads at all.

I honestly think the longer Misty is left in jail the more likely she is to talk. Just listening to the tapes between her and her mom and dad and hearing how bad she wants out of there makes me believe she will talk eventially if she is left in there. She may realize that she has no choice but to talk...if she knows anything...if she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life in prison. I think it is just a matter of time. Her dad is also encourging her to tell the truth that it is time. She is close to her dad so maybe in time she will listen to him. I hope anyway.

He & Misty are sounding so self-absorbed because #1, they are self absorbed, but also because they are in shock that they are actually locked up. I think they'll open up a little more later. I think one reason that he rambled on & on to his grandmother was because he didn't want to hear the disappointment in her voice. He knows that she knows him better than anyone else. I was surprised he didn't ask about Jr. That has got to be eating him up. Maybe he decided to not go there to avoid a lecture from his grandmother. She had probably, more than once, warned him of this very scenario.

I bet $10 we wind up hearing him say some of the exact things we write here that he should say - after a little bird gives him the heads-up. ;)

Muffet......that is so what I was thinking while reading these posts. We will now.

Ron is still not saying...............

THE TRUTH.

He isn't taking responsibility for his own actions, leaving his kids in the care of a druggie just coming off a binge. Marrying her and then divorcing her within the space of a few months. He isn't saying anything that would help the case, unless it points the finger at Misty. He may not be driving that bus that is headed straight for Misty right now, but you can bet he's directing traffic so it won't miss and will run right over her.

TN said something to the effect that Ron is in jail because it's all worth it if Haleigh comes home. She's still saying it:

Neves said her son shares her focus.

"If they get something out of Misty and this is what it cost him, this is all we care about ... Haleigh coming home," she said.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/2071006/1118?p=6&tc=pg

It doesn't sound quite right to me. I mean, I would want my granddaughter to come home too, but whether she did or didn't, I would definitely care a lot about my son being in prison too. They have other children to care about, Ron's still her son, and it's just weird to me to be nonchalant about such a huge thing as a possible maximum sentence of 43 years.

Supposing Ron agrees with TN here, things that Ron isn't saying include his reasons for thinking that him being in jail would further the investigation into Haleigh's whereabouts in any manner. I would really like to know.

But it might be that it was just TN saying so. When Dana Treen asked him why he put himself in the bad spot he didn't say he was trying to get information from Misty or find Haleigh, he just said he does not know. (Why does anybody sell drugs?)

Money - the collection jars and his new fangled foundation that Shoemaker was going to help him start never took flight.

Money and a high off the profits -new guns and other material things.

Ron didn't get arrested and taken to jail to find out where Haleigh is... that's B.S. Ron is in jail because he trafficked in drugs... right along with Misty and Tommy. Does he and Teresa think that Misty is going to open up and admit she disappeared Haleigh because poor Ron is sitting in jail? I don't think so!
Ron and Teresa would have us to think that Ron is an informant of some kind and he is in there to protect him from the big bad drug dealers, and by sitting in solitary, he's going to find out where Haleigh is.
Teresa is delusional. Ron is not as tough as he would like to think he is. If he's got no qualms now about going to prison, then he'll change his mind once he gets there. Jail is going to seem like the Hilton hotel once he is thrown in with all the rest of the criminals.

TN said something to the effect that Ron is in jail because it's all worth it if Haleigh comes home. She's still saying it:

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/2071006/1118?p=6&tc=pg

It doesn't sound quite right to me. I mean, I would want my granddaughter to come home too, but whether she did or didn't, I would definitely care a lot about my son being in prison too. They have other children to care about, Ron's still her son, and it's just weird to me to be nonchalant about such a huge thing as a possible maximum sentence of 43 years.

Supposing Ron agrees with TN here, things that Ron isn't saying include his reasons for thinking that him being in jail would further the investigation into Haleigh's whereabouts in any manner. I would really like to know.

But it might be that it was just TN saying so. When Dana Treen asked him why he put himself in the bad spot he didn't say he was trying to get information from Misty or find Haleigh, he just said he does not know. (Why does anybody sell drugs?)

This is what grabbed me in that video. TN is telling everyone how Ron feels, but that is totally contrary to what he says in the tapes that were released. So, is he only saying these things to TN, or is she his self-proclaimed PR person?

I'm falling off the fence, people. Really fast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back