NY - Police: Man held 13-year-old as sex slave (Buffalo NY)

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb. 7 (UPI) -- Police say a Buffalo, N.Y., man kept a 13-year-old girl prisoner in his home for nearly six months, raping her more than 100 times.

Michael Abdallah, 26, was charged Friday with second-degree rape, unlawful imprisonment and custodial interference, the Buffalo News reported.

Authorities allege Abdallah kept the runaway girl locked up inside his apartment, which reportedly had no doorknobs and which could only be opened by using a key to two dead-bolt locks, the newspaper said.

Police said Abdallah also forced the alleged victim to baby-sit his 1-year-old son.

The News quoted police reports as alleging Abdallah began having sex with girl more than a year ago, before she was allegedly kidnapped and held from July through December.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010...-13-year-old-as-sex-slave/UPI-11231265578847/

====================
<snip>

Runaway was locked in apartment from July through December

Abdallah is not married and it’s unclear who is the boy’s mother.

Abdallah also was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana.

Neighbors on Thomas, a street of modest, occupied houses, were stunned by the allegations.

“I had no idea. Oh my God, I can’t believe it,” said one neighbor, who didn’t want her name used.

Abdallah had occasional male and female visitors to his home, according to neighbors, who said they didn’t know a 13-year-old girl also was living there.

“He seemed friendly enough. He seemed like he was trying to fix up the house,” said a neighbor.

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/buffaloerie/story/948718.html

I wonder if we have a thread on this missing girl?

What a ! And why only 2nd degree rape? Why not 1st?

Salem

What is the Custodial Interference charge all about? He's not a relative, is he....a dad?

I don't think anything is more dehumanizing and terrifying than a room without doorknobs. Literally a prison. Poor little girl. The only glimmer I see here is that she had contact with a baby (I wonder if the child was hers?) which would have given her some joy such as Elizabeth Fritzl and Jaycee had with their children.

I think the custodial interference charge stems from this 's interference in the parents' rights to custody of the child.

You could be very right that the baby belongs to this girl. She would have been 11/12 when the child was born if he is a year old already.

I would really like to see a few more details on this case. Especially some kind of comment from the girl's parents.

Salem

A search of 18 Thomas Street didn't turn up this guy's name. Sometimes it doesn't always list an owner though.

Poor little girl. You have to wonder if the "visitors" knew this child was even in there. Heck if even the baby was in there.

There's a famous kickboxer from Buffalo with that last name. I doubt this is him of course although that guy I recall at one time got in alot of trouble for ID theft. I just recall him being a good kickboxer and handsome.

O.K. in this link neighbors are skeptical a young girl could have been held against her will. Then you have neighbors astonished who had never seen the girl. I know it's shocking, but come on. I have neighbors who no joke haven't had their kids outside their doors in no lie months at a time. I couldn't tell you if I saw a 13 year old girl coming or going out of that house if she was captive or not. You just never know. People are so da*n shifty.

Prayers for this little girl and for the baby doll. This poor young girl I wonder how this predator came upon her.

Skeptic neighbors link.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=74286&provider=gnews

Filly, ITA about the "visitors". Maybe they were quite aware of the fact that this young girl was there.....and that's why they were visiting.

Filly, ITA about the "visitors". Maybe they were quite aware of the fact that this young girl was there.....and that's why they were visiting.

Oh Iz, you are right. Oh heaven help that poor child. He may have been selling her.

This makes me so sick and so sad.

It shocks me that visitors to the house would not find it odd that there were no door knobs inside the house. That would be a HUGE fire risk. I wonder if there were bars on the windows also? I am surprised she didn't try to get out by breaking a window. Poor thing!

It shocks me that visitors to the house would not find it odd that there were no door knobs inside the house. That would be a HUGE fire risk. I wonder if there were bars on the windows also? I am surprised she didn't try to get out by breaking a window. Poor thing!

Sunnie the photographs of the house didn't show bars on the windows. Not that I saw anyway.

We're thinking the vistors may have been involved so they would understand why there were no door knobs.

Admittedly twice in my life I wound up at a house with no front door handle. Both times it freaked me the heck out. No place I needed to be anyway. The one time I looked at my friend who is my childhood friend and went "There's no freakin door knob. That can't amount to anything good".

Do any of the articles explain how the girl got away?

Also, I'm really wondering about the 1yo baby. Did he have someone else held prisoner before that ended up having a baby?
Since she was held for 6 months I don't think the baby is hers.
Please don't ever let him be free again, if he is able to he'll do this again, only have a deeper dungeon to use!!

VB

If, an only if, the visitors were totally unaware of the child, the doorknobs could have just been removed on some of the inside bedroom doors. However, it she was allowed in the common areas of the house and there was no front doorknob or no bathroom doorknob, these people would have obviously noticed and been complicit.

Filly, you're surely not the only one who would freak out instantly to turn and notice that there was no doorknob. That would cause a panic attack in many people. So, did the guy carry around some sort of key to open the doors? See, an uninvolved person would have immediately noticed.

The visitors knew.

Hang all the people who KNEW what was happening!

IMO allot of our missing girls/women are in this same fate..........
how terrible that people cover other people's crime up!!!
ESP. FAMILIES!!!!!

Article with a video: http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/Man-charged-with-holding-teen-hostage

I haven't watched the video yet. Article doesn't say much except that the neighbor doesn't think he is capable of such a thing (shakes head).

I also looked through the NCMEC's missing girls from NY and really didn't see anyone that might be this young girl. I was thinking we might have a thread on her - but now I think not. Did this girl's parents make a formal missing report? Why wouldn't she be in the missing kids database? Ohhhhhhhh.....hmmmmmmm - maybe they have taken her out of the database since she has been found.... that would explain it.

Okay - never mind.

Salem

I don't know what to say, (that's odd I always have something to say), but I will cry for this girl. I will grieve for her, she's going on my prayer list, and this will be yet another action of men that will make me question God. Maybe later, but this poor child.

Baby girl, wherever you are...Heal. Heal well, throw off the titles of victim and survivor and revel in the act of being alive. It's the only way to ever get through it. It will never be over, but it will be past from here on out.

BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb. 7 (UPI) -- Police say a Buffalo, N.Y., man kept a 13-year-old girl prisoner in his home for nearly six months, raping her more than 100 times.

Michael Abdallah, 26, was charged Friday with second-degree rape, unlawful imprisonment and custodial interference, the Buffalo News reported.

Authorities allege Abdallah kept the runaway girl locked up inside his apartment, which reportedly had no doorknobs and which could only be opened by using a key to two dead-bolt locks, the newspaper said.

Police said Abdallah also forced the alleged victim to baby-sit his 1-year-old son.
The News quoted police reports as alleging Abdallah began having sex with girl more than a year ago, before she was allegedly kidnapped and held from July through December.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010...-13-year-old-as-sex-slave/UPI-11231265578847/

====================
<snip>

Runaway was locked in apartment from July through December

Abdallah is not married and it’s unclear who is the boy’s mother.

Abdallah also was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana.

Neighbors on Thomas, a street of modest, occupied houses, were stunned by the allegations.

“I had no idea. Oh my God, I can’t believe it,” said one neighbor, who didn’t want her name used.

Abdallah had occasional male and female visitors to his home, according to neighbors, who said they didn’t know a 13-year-old girl also was living there.

“He seemed friendly enough. He seemed like he was trying to fix up the house,” said a neighbor.

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/buffaloerie/story/948718.html

He has held her prisoner for 6 months, but he has had sex with her for more than a year?:waitasec:
I guess LE never listed her on the missing list since they considered her a RUNAWAY!!!.
What is going on in our country that makes it okay for our children to runaway and no one search for them? Obviously if they run away something is either not right at home, or there is a negative outer influence who talked them into it.

"There's a huge difference between being an invited guest in someone's home and keeping them hostage" says Abdallah's Attorney.

He's innocent. He let this little runaway girl stay at his home out of th goodness of his heart.

One neighbor said he saw her at the store and another time just walking down the street. He said "Hi" to her. Alrightie then.

The baby (Abdallah's) got a burn on his hand under the girl's care. When they took the baby to the hospital is when CPS started asking the girl questions. She then accused Abdallah with keeping her hostage.

Here we go.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/Accused-denies-raping-13-year-old-girl

im not even gonna dignify that garbage by reading it
i'll just say it's not bad enough that we get jaycee's captives telling us what a great family the rapists and kidnappers were to her, but now this guy is basically saying the same thing.

great. just shoot them please.

It is another JC type of story.
But this one has no parents :waitasec:
Did he buy her :waitasec:
It i a real sick world ad getting sicker by the day. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads