1202 users online (165 members and 1037 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gainesville.com article-Croslin's, Cummings' lives tied to family, misfortune

If you have not read this article yet, please do, it is a must read.

Ron's background-who raised him, he went to college (shocker there!), his father was not involved much in his life.

Lindsy-how she met the Croslins, she is an only child raised by her father, the male Croslins worked for an electric company.

TN has some interesting quotes.

And this interesting tidbit:

The night Haleigh vanished, Cummings was working a late shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. Video camera footage from PDM Bridge confirms he was at work that night.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...1002?p=1&tc=pg
    Last edited by twall; 02-08-2010 at 07:24 AM.

I have no doubt whatsoever that RC was at work that night. I just want to know from when-to-when and what happened before he went to work and after he came home.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Another informative article but I have to say once again it would have been nice to have some of this information a year ago. How are we supposed to make informed and honest opinions when everything is based on lies. I for one could care less about the past lives of some of these people, I would not have judged or condemned anyone for bad choices. I would have appreciated the truth though and I don't feel as though that is what I was given. Many might say no-one owed me the truth, but I have sleuthed and followed Haleigh's case all year and the truth would have been helpful and valuable in trying to figure out what might have happened to Haleigh that night. JMO
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

WEll, that article certainly gives the Cummings & Croslin families a nice "none of this was our fault, we're just a victim of our circumstances" spin. Not buying it.

I'm sure there may be video footage of RC at work, at some point that night. That still doesn't clear up if he was there the entire shift(plus overtime) which is highly doubtful.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    "He was a very, very intelligent person. He has a very high IQ," Neves said of her son.

hahaha

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

First thing...
    MC's life changed the weekend before Haleigh went 'missing?' Seriously? TN thinks MC JUST got involved in the drugs and so forth those two-three days before Haleigh 'went missing?' Really. Seriously? That seems more than a bit naieve to me.

Lindsy has an interesting understanding of that accident of Hank Sr's.....this article makes it appear that accident, and subsequent move-in by Hank and Lisa to her home, happened earlier than just a few days before Haleigh disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotarugrat View Post
    First thing...
    MC's life changed the weekend before Haleigh went 'missing?' Seriously? TN thinks MC JUST got involved in the drugs and so forth those two-three days before Haleigh 'went missing?' Really. Seriously? That seems more than a bit naieve to me.

Proof that the spin isn't over yet.

thank you twall for posting that. great article. and now everything is as clear as day. ron was very intelligent, has a high IQ, has been going to church since he was a kid, was taught by his grandfather to be good to women and children and misty is just a fun loving all around good girl who values family and they all are there for one another. i'm guessing all of this puts to rest any rumors that ron beat CS or MC, i'm guessing he loved spending time with his kids so much that he couldn't possibly work and go to school, maybe his respect for kids stopped at the age of 10 or 12 and that's why he always picked young girls as g/f's. and i guess i missed all the media coverage of his fellow church goers being there by his side during all of this.

as for the croslin family, i guess when you're in pain and the doctor you originally trust to treat you doesn't perform miracles, it is okay to see as many doctors as it takes and while you obviously don't believe what they're telling you because you keep finding new doctors, it's okay to take the meds they provide you. you're just trying to find relief. no big deal. happens to everybody. i must not understand the meaning of standing together as a family because, if i recall correctly, not only did misty's brother try and throw her under the bus by saying she wasn't home that night, but her mother at one point said she wasn't telling everything, words of which have been echoed by her father. oh, and doesn't every family that is close and loving get restraining orders out on each other?

that really was a great article, i just wish we could get one unbiased article about the past lives of these people. although i'm being sarcastic above, i do believe the article is as true as the people telling it recall life before haliegh. i also understand that you can be a good person and be on the right track in life and get sidetracked by people, drugs, alcohol, whatever and find yourself on the opposite side of life. however, it doesn't usually happen overnight and if you read this article, you certainly come away thinking that life was all roses for these people until that fateful night that haleigh vanished without a trace and suddenly all their lives went downhill. damn those monsters for taking that baby and messing up the lives of these law abiding, upstanding, tax paying, church going, family loving people.!
    Last edited by shufly; 02-08-2010 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shufly View Post
    thank you twall for posting that. great article. and now everything is as clear as day. ron was very intelligent, has a high IQ, has been going to church since he was a kid, was taught by his grandfather to be good to women and children and misty is just a fun loving all around good girl who values family and they all are there for one another. i'm guessing all of this puts to rest any rumors that ron beat CS or MC, i'm guessing he loved spending time with his kids so much that he couldn't possibly work and go to school, maybe his respect for kids stopped at the age of 10 or 12 and that's why he always picked young girls as g/f's. and i guess i missed all the media coverage of his fellow church goers being there by his side during all of this.

as for the croslin family, i guess when you're in pain and the doctor you originally trust to treat you doesn't perform miracles, it is okay to see as many doctors as it takes and while you obviously don't believe what they're telling you because you keep finding new doctors, it's okay to take the meds they provide you. you're just trying to find relief. no big deal. happens to everybody. i must not understand the meaning of standing together as a family because, if i recall correctly, not only did misty's brother try and throw her under the bus by saying she wasn't home that night, but her mother at one point said she wasn't telling everything, words of which have been echoed by her father. oh, and doesn't every family that is close and loving get restraining orders out on each other?

that really was a great article, i just wish we could get one unbiased article about the past lives of these people. although i'm being sarcastic above, i do believe the article is as true as the people telling it recall life before haliegh. i also understand that you can be a good person and be on the right track in life and get sidetracked by people, drugs, alcohol, whatever and find yourself on the opposite side of life. however, it doesn't usually happen overnight and if you read this article, you certainly come away thinking that life was all roses for these people until that fateful night that haleigh vanished without a trace and suddenly all their lives went downhill. damn those monsters for taking that baby and messing up the lives of these law abiding, upstanding, tax paying, church going, family loving people.!
    That was so funny I snorted my soda!

...uh, and that wasn't a drug reference either!

Quote Originally Posted by shufly View Post

Great. Laughed till I peed myself. Oh well off to change.
    “Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive" Sir Walter Scott

Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    "He was a very, very intelligent person. He has a very high IQ," Neves said of her son.

hahaha
    People can test to have high IQ based on Stanford-Binet without being very smart about life and how to live it. I have seen, as a teacher, many young people who are quite intellectually gifted but also self-destructive with low emotional and social "intelligence." And without a moral compass, all the intelligence in the world doesn't add up to a good person (e.g., Ted Bundy or the Unabomber). RC might well have intellectual capacity or talent. But capacity or talent gets a person nowhere without discipline, hard work, and self-control.

I'm having a difficult time with Lindsy's description of the all American Croslin family.

We've all experienced misfortune while traveling life's rocky road. To date, I haven't resorted to robbing a blind man in concert with my son. I haven't doctor shopped to get prescriptions for - whatever reason.

Sorry, but IMHO, this family has been corrupt for years. While Hank and Lisa have impressed some with their pleas to Misty to "tell the truth, I love you(s)", etc. - my take is that Misty learned to behave badly from the example they set for her.
    Last edited by Boots-OK; 02-08-2010 at 04:13 PM. Reason: spelling

I would like to see the PDM video....If it is out there, then let us see it. Ron may have been at work, but what were the hours he was there? JMO
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

So RC went to school in the Wildwood Area. That is Lady Lake, IIRC...which is very near Fruitland Park...hmmm.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast