2/8/2010 NG: More jailhouse tapes released: will Misty Croslin's brother betray her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Just released: More jailhouse tapes of Misty Croslin's brother!
Will Misty Croslin's brother betray his sister & reveal details she may have told him about the night Haleigh vanished?
Nancy Grace has the latest details every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

"Snip"artharris.com

We’re invited back on HLN’s The Nancy Grace Show Monday night to discuss the latest developments in the Haleigh Cummings case. More jailhouse tapes are expected to be released Monday, this time of Misty Croslin confidant, Donna Brock.

Please wait for show time before we fill up the thread with comments. Thank you so very much! :blowkiss:

She must be talking about how badly he wants a cigarette. We heard those last week didn't we?

She must be talking about how badly he wants a cigarette. We heard those last week didn't we?

I kind of doubt that Elle since the title of the headline reads "More jailhouse tapes released: will Misty Croslin's brother betray her?

But, then again......we're talking about NG here.

I kind of doubt that Elle since the title of the headline reads "More jailhouse tapes released: will Misty Croslin's brother betray her?

But, then again......we're talking about NG here.

lol....zactly my point. I swore we heard those last week. Just have to wait and see but I don't think I will be holding my breath or setting my DVR.

Per Art Harris, the new tapes due out today are Donna's.

As NG hasn't played the Tommy/Timmy tape yet, perhaps this is a teaser for that.

http://www.artharris.com/

I am going to try into Nancy Grace. I will let you guys know if I get through.

She is covering Michael Jackson so nevermind.

It looks like she did Kimster. I am sure Nancy will cover Haleigh tomorrow. I don't mind her covering Micheal because she hasn't in awhile. His death still gets to me so much. :(

or maybe that show is put out with Geraldo's & Fox News coverage. It takes a completely different slant. a lot harder & less soft spotty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine