Jose Baez & Juror Surveys 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentjbkent

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d7-Casey-Anthony-case-Read-2009-juror-survey

The survey below is pertaining to another case that Baez defended, however, according to WFTV, the Florida attorney used it to gauge how his representation of Casey affected his public image.

SEE LINK TO JUROR SURVEYS 2008 ON ABOVE LINK

(December 15, 2008)

Potential jurors, in a 2009 jury survey, offered their opinion of Casey Anthony’s very vocal lawyer, Jose Baez.

SEE LINK TO JUROR SURVEYS 2009 ON ABOVE LINK

(November 3, 2009)

Wonder if the publication of these surveys is going to affect COV issue?

My answer to the last question about Baez: My momma always taught me that if you have nothing nice to write, don't write anything at all.

I am so glad you started this thread Kentjbkent......I have seen the link to the questionaires on WFTV for days and then kept forgetting to start a thread..........

I actually thought people were being a little too generous :laughbig:
I'm not sure if this would affect COV.. people appear to be giving him the benefit of the doubt... or don't know all that much about him.

MOO

As far as COV..........AL has a very specific juror voir dire preliminary questionaire that she submitted for the check fraud case...........she has "perfected" the art of extracting ANY bit of info that she can use in her "screening" of potential jurors. I don't think any remarks on those previous questionnaires could impact a COV, but they could offer a reading of the public perception of Baez.

Mark my words.....voir dire in the murder case will be one for the record books. Visit the AL thread to read about jury selection in a capital case as told by AL herself.

Just kidding - I actually don't really want to get started and end up making myself look just as stupid as he is.

Now that M.Lyons is here, we've seen a pronounced change in Baez's behavior. I'm thinking she will continue to keep a very tight leash on Baez, particularly if it is around his neck. But he won't be able to control his facial expressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam