New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
TJ's links aren't working for me-- is anyone else having a problem getting the audios?

Sky hates me too.......nuttin' works. Yall get to tellin' us what's in em'!!!!!!!!!!

All I have heard so far is complaining. RC things Putnam county won't release his stuff to the media....whoever he is talking to doesn't want to be on the news.

TN told the female not to cuss, TN was marking out the cuss words in the letters she sent. Flagler won't let you cuss. PC not so strict.

Sky hates me too.......nuttin' works. Yall get to tellin' us what's in em'!!!!!!!!!!

In the first call Ron is talking to, I believe a "fan", they talk about writing each other, that his mom's friend from Texas sent him a book.

He uses the N word to describe his block mates several times, he says the officer is too small to make him get off the phone, he says he'll hurt him if he tries, alot of chit chat, says he wishes he could do his income tax, and that he'll get $5,000-$6,000 back when he does, much more...

Second call is with GGMS, he brags that he has 32 teeth in his mouth, and complains of a toothache, says he went to the dentist and all they could do was pull his tooth, says he wants Loratab .... this takes up most of the call, he REALLY sounds like he wants the Loratab.

GGMS says she'll be going to the vigil in Baker and he cuts her off, says the guard told him he only had 5 mins left, and if he stays on the phone he won't be able to shower

Who is this woman he is talking to....does anyone know?

He asked her to call his mother. Why can't Ron call TN himself?
He says in in the part of the jail that is real dirty with a bunch of stinking N***rs.:furious: What a dirty mouth he has. Anyone catch the name of the girl he is talking to in his first call?

I am trying to find something good to pull out of this tape and post but haven't heard it yet.

She said " when I was in jail"....whoever it is has been incarcerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!