Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evidence? Pizza Delivery

Quote Originally Posted by kissdegirl View Post
    You know, it would be a whole different thing if LE would have just issued that Amber Alert, or if they would now! They would talk about it then, I just know it.
    I agree... Whatever the reason for not issuing an AA, I pray they HAD a reason, and they will find him soon!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jamie1984 For This Useful Post:

I am convinced that someone else was in the room with Elizabeth. Too much info about the pizza conflicts with her normal habits.

I'm going with a male too. Not that us girls can't eat a lot of pizza :-) but it just seems more male than female to me to eat that amount of pizza in that short a timeframe.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

When was that babysitter there?? Did EJ order pizza for her??
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoppyH For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I am convinced that someone else was in the room with Elizabeth. Too much info about the pizza conflicts with her normal habits.

I'm going with a male too. Not that us girls can't eat a lot of pizza :-) but it just seems more male than female to me to eat that amount of pizza in that short a timeframe.
    I'm thinking the same thing, a hispanic male in his mid to late 20's maybe??? It was mentioned that she was seen with him on more than one occasion.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TXHOPE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    No offense at all, but I highly doubt it..Why would she spend money on anyone but herself...Plus, I am sure the babysitter would have said so by now.....(Although, now she might..... )

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jamie1984 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TXHOPE View Post
    I'm thinking the same thing, a hispanic male in his mid to late 20's maybe??? It was mentioned that she was seen with him on more than one occasion.
    I think it's time for a thread on the Hispanic guy. My hinky meter is going off big time.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    December 23

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NewMommy09 View Post
    Papa John's usually have medium pizza's (cheese or pepperoni) for $5. So if EJ was getting extra pizza to have leftovers the next day, she could have gotten two medium pizza's for $10. (Unless it was about the toppings). That large pizza and the different toppings just really makes me agree that someone else was probably in that room.
    Didn't EJ say that she talked with the couple for awhile in her room and she held Baby Gabriel during that time? It sounds as if she was interviewing them before she gave them Baby Gabriel. So maybe some of what she said is true, ie. the park, the interview in her room. If true, then we know he is alive

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CathyinTexas For This Useful Post:

Maybe a medium for herself and the large for a potential adoptive couple?
    IMO

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Well this bit of information helps a little to open up the timeline once again in this case. We have been speculating on what day EJ checked into the Homegate and since she ordered a pizza there on the 21st it seems, then we know she was checked in that day. That is also the day she got the cell phone with the SA phone number. But according to the receipt that was shown in the video, she called from the hotel phone to order the pizza. Which leads me to ask the question, didn't the SA police get a list of numbers she called from the room? And if they didn't, can they?

So this information which seems to indicate that she may have had someone else in the room on the 24th is encouraging and ties in with some of those myspace updates I think.

She had an appointment apparently on the 23rd, and within minutes of her return she spoke to "a woman" on the phone and then updated her myspace status to "Where's there's a will, there's a way". She also signed in to her myspace at 1:00am on the 24th but not to update her status so she must have been using the private messaging or checking for messages at that time. Then on the 24th she updated her status again to "excited to start my new life". The update was done at 10:13am and the two pizzas were ordered that evening at approx 6:45pm so perhaps she was expecting a person or persons that day and she knew they were going to be coming over around 7pm? There seems to be a lot of activity around those two days, the 23rd and the 24th.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

I am new to this case so I am hoping some one with more knowledge will clarify this for me. I just watched this video about the pizza delivery receipts. Pay attention to the receipts that they show during the video. They keep talking about the delivery being made to Elizabeth in room 150. Did she stay in two different rooms in that hotel? I ask because the second receipt that is shown during the later part of the video references #262.

So I guess my question is: Was Elizabeth ever in room #262 and if not then who was in Room #262 during that time frame?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post
    I am new to this case so I am hoping some one with more knowledge will clarify this for me. I just watched this video about the pizza delivery receipts. Pay attention to the receipts that they show during the video. They keep talking about the delivery being made to Elizabeth in room 150. Did she stay in two different rooms in that hotel? I ask because the second receipt that is shown during the later part of the video references #262.

So I guess my question is: Was Elizabeth ever in room #262 and if not then who was in Room #262 during that time frame?
    It could very well be that Elizabeth stayed in room 150 with a med pizza and the couple stayed in room 262 with the large pizza <?>

Justice Denied

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~PrinceSSa~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~PrinceSSa~ View Post
    It could very well be that Elizabeth stayed in room 150 with a med pizza and the couple stayed in room 262 with the large pizza <?>

Out of curiousity, I did call the hotel and just ask for room 262 and it does exist. So I am anxious to have someone clarify if there is any record of Elizabeth being registered in two different rooms during her stay.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post

262 is the phone extention number on those receipts. Good question though because the first receipt from the 21st doesn't have an extension number. Do the phone extension numbers match the room numbers? Only the first delivery guy has been interviewed and he claimed it was room 150. Did the second one go to a different room?

Here are some screen caps of those receipts to make it easier to discuss them.

Last edited by Kamille; 02-09-2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: edited to add two more receipt screenshots

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

The order #'s are different. How does this factor into this?

Justice Denied

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~PrinceSSa~ For This Useful Post:

Actually, now that I look at those receipts, you can see the 150 beside the address on both of them. So where is ext 262?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

The order #'s are different. How does this factor into this?

Two different days. Order 99 was for one medium pizza on the 21st and order 77 was for one medium and one large on what I believe is the 24th since the claim was that it was 3 days later.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

But the Cust # are the same. I'm confused

Justice Denied

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~PrinceSSa~ For This Useful Post:

But the Cust # are the same. I'm confused
    Once a customer places an order, they are in the computer system. The next time they place an order, their info is already there - thus, the same customer number. The second order was placed by Elizabeth with the same address info (since that was what was in their system for her), but I am wondering if the 262 next to her name means the pizzas were actually to be delivered to a different room.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to b4e For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    262 is the phone extention number on those receipts. Good question though because the first receipt from the 21st doesn't have an extension number. Do the phone extension numbers match the room numbers? Only the first delivery guy has been interviewed and he claimed it was room 150. Did the second one go to a different room?

Here are some screen caps of those receipts to make it easier to discuss them.

If she only likes cheese and maybe pepperoni according to Logan maybe she didn't have any?Maybe it was for three other people, the couple and the hispanic guy??

Also...when I have been out of town on business, I have known my husband to polish off an entire large on his own. So, I DO think that there was someone in her room, and I would guess at least two people (maybe 3) because of the different pizza/size orders. Also, I don't think she was concerned about watching her money. One of the videos the pizza guy said she gave him a $5/$6 tip.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Concernedmomarizona For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    Actually, now that I look at those receipts, you can see the 150 beside the address on both of them. So where is ext 262?
    Thanks for the receipt screen shots. IMO it's worth following up on.

The 150 is beside the address on both of them, which would seem to indicate the room # and is consistent with the reporting that her room was 150.

However, on one of them, before her name, it says #262, and the phone extension beside the phone # is 262.

On the other receipt, there is no phone extension next to the #, and no reference to #262 beside EJ's name.

Perhaps it would be worth following up on who was in room #262, and also if the hotel's phone extensions correspond with the room #s.

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Boo Scout For This Useful Post:

I've taken long road trips, without any hotel reservations along the way in advance. That way I could drive as long as I felt I could, then just grab a hotel room wherever I was. Sometimes I'd stay more than one night.

But because I had no reservations, there were times I'd have to take whatever room was available the first night, then move to a better room for the subsequent nights.

Since Eliz had no credit card to reserve a room in advance, perhaps this is what happened. Took whatever room was available on arrival on Dec 21. Moved to a better room Dec 22 to Dec 27.
    Last edited by BeanE; 02-09-2010 at 03:31 PM.

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Maybe the pizzas were ordered from a room with the extension 262 but were to be delivered to room 150.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dnrslucky1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I've taken long road trips, without any hotel reservations along the way in advance. That way I could drive as long as I felt I could, then just grab a hotel room wherever I was. Sometimes I'd stay more than one night.

But because I had no reservations, there were times I'd have to take whatever room was available the first night, then move to a better room for the subsequent nights.

Since Eliz had no credit card to reserve a room in advance, perhaps this is what happened. Took whatever room was available on arrival on Dec 21. Moved to a better room Dec 22 to Dec 27.
    Good thinking BeanE. Maybe that is why there is so much confusion about what days she was actually at the Homegate. Perhaps she did request and/or receive a better room on the 22nd.

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

I can't access the video's or see the pictures that are posted here of the receipts. Do the receipts show exactly what was ordered? Is the large pizza split (i.e. half cheese, half sausage)?
    Just curious.
    Also, on the babysitter thing, CathyInTexas reminded me on another thread that the babysitter did claim to see empty pizza boxes in the room. BoxES, as in plural.
    Bring the Missing Home!!!
    Find Kara Kopetsky!!!

God watch over baby Gabriel Johnson
    Tips: gabrieljohnson.tips@gmail.com

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewMommy09 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast