Evidence? Pizza Delivery

The great thing about this tip, is that it can be verified. It sounds like receipts were produced that showed EJ's name and matched her room number. As far as I know, the room # hasn't been released. I sure hope they find this other driver and he's able to give some information like descriptions of people in the room.

IMO, portion wise, it sounds like there were at least 1 and probably 2 other people there with her. EJ is not a large girl, and she obviously lost all her baby weight fairly fast. I'm not suggesting she was overly concerned with her weight, but I do think she watched her figure. I really don't think she would eat 2 pizza's by herself. JMO

This is great news....there is much more to be known about the circumstances surrounding baby Gabriel's disappearance.

EJ will soon be toast.

As well as whoever orchestrated & assisted her w/ the 'underground'....IMO, she did not 'disappear' Gabriel w/o 'advice'.

Well it is a suite with a refrigerator and microwave so she could of ordered more so she wouldn't have to order again for a couple of days or go out again. The 2nd pizza was ordered 3 days later. The more likely story is that the pizza was for mutiple people though-I hope so! Anxious to hear from pizza guy #2! I wonder if Logan saw the toppings would he know what Elizabeth would eat and what she wouldn't. Maybe something was on the pizza that he knows Elizabeth wouldn't eat. Why didn't LE find this out?????

Shouldn't be too hard to track down the driver who made the second pizza delivery, I sure hope they can get some answers from this lead, altho 2 pizzas would have lasted her a few days. JMO

Well it is a suite with a refrigerator and microwave so she could of ordered more so she wouldn't have to order again for a couple of days or go out again. The 2nd pizza was ordered 3 days later. The more likely story is that the pizza was for mutiple people though-I hope so! Anxious to hear from pizza guy #2! I wonder if Logan saw the toppings would he know what Elizabeth would eat and what she wouldn't. Maybe something was on the pizza that he knows Elizabeth wouldn't eat. Why didn't LE find this out?????

The only reason it's been brought out is that someone posted a 'missing flyer' at the pizza place. The guy there remembered delivering the first pizza to EJ. Then the tip was relayed to LM, who then relayed it to LE. Now LE wants to see the receipts.

FLYERS being posted around town DO make a difference! You'd think after all this time and the publicity this case has gotten that everyone who saw EJ during that time would have already stepped forward. This shows how many people just don't pay attention to something like this unless it's shoved in their face, ie the flyer AT the pizza place.

JMHO
fran

The only reason it's been brought out is that someone posted a 'missing flyer' at the pizza place. The guy there remembered delivering the first pizza to EJ. Then the tip was relayed to LM, who then relayed it to LE. Now LE wants to see the receipts.

FLYERS being posted around town DO make a difference! You'd think after all this time and the publicity this case has gotten that everyone who saw EJ during that time would have already stepped forward. This shows how many people just don't pay attention to something like this unless it's shoved in their face, ie the flyer AT the pizza place.

JMHO
fran

The flyers are really important. We have a thread for everyone interested in helping to get more flyers posted:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94549"]Post Fliers for Gabe - In Your Town or Online! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Why does LM have to bring the receipts to investigators?? what is going on?? ughh, sorry. yes, maybe the pizza's have something she would not eat, therefore, it would stand out. I would think she would be sick of pizza fter a few days.

Maybe the SAPD and the FBI are working very hard to bust the adoption agency? This is the only reason I can think that wouldn't have been following every "little" detail? They, on the surface, are concerned about Gabriel, but what they really want is all those heads to roll. JMO....there's more going on than we know.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see it stated how the pizza was paid for. I am assuming cash.

I don't know how investigations work....but, this pizza place is close to the hotel. Wouldn't investigators check places all around there? Didn't the babysitter say she saw pizza boxes? Receipts that say "Elizabeth, rm.501 at the hotel" are pretty obvious!

I also considered the possibility that EJ was ordering extra pizza that she could warm up later, or even eat cold. But I decided against that for the following reasons:
1. She already ordered a pizza 3 days before, I doubt that she'd want to eat pizza 3 or 4 days within one week.
2. It would be one thing to eat half a pizza and eat leftovers the next day. But it doesn't really make sense to me that she would order an extra pizza just to have leftovers. She could just as easily order another pizza the next day. It probably wouldn't cost any more that way and the 2nd pizza would be a lot better if it was fresh. Yes, it could have been a deal, but most of those would be like 2 mediums, or two larges. Not 1 large and a medium. I could be wrong.
3. The toppings. A lot of people like specific toppings on their pizza and don't really change that much. While they might be willing to eat a pizza with different toppings because that is what is available, I find it less likely that someone would order a pizza with different toppings JUST for themselves.
4. EJ seems to have been enjoying herself, I honestly don't think she was too concerned with saving a little cash by eating pizza leftovers. Many people her age aren't that thrifty about that kind of thing anyway.

This is ALL JMO and I could be 100% wrong.

Wow, now this is interesting. It makes me wonder how many other people are out there like this, that could hold valuable information and not even know it. This is exactly why those fliers are so important.

From MissingGabe:

There were toppings that Eliz would never have ordered for herself.

ETA: According to Logan:

- Elizabeth was trying to lose weight, so eating a lot of pizza would conflict with that.
- She usually ate only 1 or 2 pieces of pizza at a time.
- When Elizabeth gets stressed or upset, she eat less - not more. Sometimes she wouldn't eat for an entire day.
- She usually just ate cheese pizza. Sometimes they would get pepperoni or sausage, but no other toppings.

Papa John's usually have medium pizza's (cheese or pepperoni) for $5. So if EJ was getting extra pizza to have leftovers the next day, she could have gotten two medium pizza's for $10. (Unless it was about the toppings). That large pizza and the different toppings just really makes me agree that someone else was probably in that room.

ETA: Nevermind, I think it is Papa Murphy's I'm thinking about.

From MissingGabe:

There were toppings that Eliz would never have ordered for herself.

===================

I'm waiting to hear back on if there were any indications Eliz had any binge/purge/bulimia problems.

BBM

That statement right there confirms it for me that she was ordering not only for herself. :waitasec:

JMHO
fran

I hope I am doing this right.. (first time quoting someone..) My best friend lives in Texas, near Dallas, (I know it is far from SA, but still TX) and I asked her to watch all the news, and be on the lookout for anything related to baby Gabe, and she said there is NOTHING on the local news, and she has not seen any fliers, posters, nada... SO, FLIERS ARE IMPORTANT.. As much as people think this is "nation wide" just because Nancy Grace covers it, we have to remember, not many people watch her...(For whatever reason...:angel:)

WELCOME to WS Jamie. :)

I've gotten a few fliers out in a small town outside Dallas. I don't actually get into the city much though. I know another person was posting fliers around the metroplex as well. But we can always use more help. We have a flyer thread and the family is willing to order flyers for anyone that wants to pick them up and distribute them.

Sorry for the O/T.

I hope I am doing this right.. (first time quoting someone..) My best friend lives in Texas, near Dallas, (I know it is far from SA, but still TX) and I asked her to watch all the news, and be on the lookout for anything related to baby Gabe, and she said there is NOTHING on the local news, and she has not seen any fliers, posters, nada... SO, FLIERS ARE IMPORTANT.. As much as people think this is "nation wide" just because Nancy Grace covers it, we have to remember, not many people watch her...(For whatever reason...:angel:)

I know this unfortunately. I keep getting the same response from the news stations in Dallas though I send them several requests a day...."we don't have the staff to cover San Antonio, we're sorry, there's just no local tie." No local tie....on a missing baby! :banghead:

ETA: whenever I pass out flyers, no one has heard of him. :((

My initial reaction to this news: Sounds like EJ had company in that room.....
WHO else was there and WHY?
PLEASE dear Lord let this bring the answers we need to get Gabriel back with his Daddy Logan!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back