1223 users online (200 members and 1023 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Was EJ seen with a man and a couple in their 30's?

New details coming out about EJ being seen with a man, and also a couple in their 30's.

This thread is to discuss the man and couple in their 30's that was seen with Elizabeth by a witness in San Antonio.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroo...d&utm_medium=t witter

This piece of information is huge if it is in fact true and gives us all hope that Gabriel is still alive. Unfortunantely the only reporters that have reported this story is Yami and NG, the Smith's BFFs. Do you believe this man and couple in their 30's exist? Are SA police speaking to this witness? Does this witness exist?
    Last edited by TXHOPE; 02-04-2010 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TXHOPE View Post
    New details coming out about EJ being seen with a man, and also a couple in their 30's.

This thread is to discuss the man and couple in their 30's that was seen with Elizabeth by a witness in San Antonio.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroo...d&utm_medium=t witter

This piece of information is huge if it is in fact true and gives us all hope that Gabriel is still alive. Unfortunantely the only reporters that have reported this story is Yami and NG, the Smith's BFFs. Do you believe this man and couple in their 30's exist? Are SA police speaking to this witness? Does this witness exist?
    I think it's possible...but not because of the reporters, but because we still havn't heard from SAPD! They said they would be ready to talk very early this week....and....nothing. Then this report surfaced. I'm hoping they have some credible tips coming in, or else, seriously why havn't they looked in the landfill.
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

Once again, kissdegirl, I agree with you 100%. I think there's a lot going on behind the scenes right now with this new info.

Hispanic male....connected to the babysitter, maybe? Wish we knew who the witness is and where EJ was supposedly seen with this person/people.
    IMO

I want to know the origin of the tip... given that it has been reported about by 2 people that seem to be in the Smith camp, I'm highly suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by kissdegirl View Post
    I think it's possible...but not because of the reporters, but because we still havn't heard from SAPD! They said they would be ready to talk very early this week....and....nothing. Then this report surfaced. I'm hoping they have some credible tips coming in, or else, seriously why havn't they looked in the landfill.
    It's rained almost all week so that maybe why they haven't seached the landfill this week. It's supposed to clear up tomorrow. I wonder if the SAPD was referring to what was going down with the TPD when they said we would hear something early this week. Maybe we're not going to hear from SAPD this week and the big news was Tammy getting arrested. I just want to hear that they know something about these 3 people!! I will feel so much better once I hear LE confirm this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    I want to know the origin of the tip... given that it has been reported about by 2 people that seem to be in the Smith camp, I'm highly suspicious.
    I agree. And, I am not sure this is new information, except for the hispanic guy. This sounds like the same 'couple' sighting we heard about before. Did LE ever verify they thought there was a couple? Or just that someone said there was a couple? I'm still stuck on the fact that it seems hotel staff said Analisa is not the babysitter they saw and we had such a difficult pinning down what day she was even there (and that she also had contact with Tammi, didn't she?).
    Last edited by time; 02-04-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    I agree. And, I am not sure this is new information, except for the hispanic guy. This sounds like the same 'couple' sighting we heard about before. Did LE ever verify they thought there was a couple? Or just that someone said there was a couple? I'm still stuck on the fact that it seems hotel staff said Analisa is not the babysitter they saw and we had such a difficult pinning down what day she was even there (and that she also had contact with Tammi, didn't she?).
    I haven't heard anyone say they saw a couple but EJ. Where did you hear another witness saw a couple before this latest report? I also hadn't heard that the hotel staff said Analissa wasn't the babysitter. That's huge! Where are you getting your info or I did just somehow miss this?

It's rained almost all week so that maybe why they haven't seached the landfill this week. It's supposed to clear up tomorrow. I wonder if the SAPD was referring to what was going down with the TPD when they said we would hear something early this week. Maybe we're not going to hear from SAPD this week and the big news was Tammy getting arrested. I just want to hear that they know something about these 3 people!! I will feel so much better once I hear LE confirm this.
    I've been wondering if it's because of the rain too. It's raining like crazy again here in Dallas. Also, there was that other horrific murder by another "mother" there in SA. I imagine that has temporarily taken over the PD there.
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

I haven't heard anyone say they saw a couple but EJ. Where did you hear another witness saw a couple before this latest report? I also hadn't heard that the hotel staff said Analissa wasn't the babysitter. That's huge! Where are you getting your info or I did just somehow miss this?
    That's not what the housekeeper said. The housekeeper said the girl in the room wasn't the girl in the news, that the girl in the room was Hispanic.

The babysitter also said that a housekeeper came to the room while she was there.

I took this to mean the girl in the room wasn't Elizabeth, Elizabeth being the girl in the news, and not Hispanic.

NIDENTIFIED FEMALE: At one of the San Antonio hotels where Johnson stayed, clerks are just realizing she was a guest. Another housekeeper has also realized that she had seen a Hispanic woman with baby Gabriel.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: The person that she saw on the news is not the person that was in the room with the baby. The person in the room was a Hispanic girl, and she told her she was baby-sitting. The housekeeper had asked if she could touch the baby, and she said, No, I`m not allowed to let anybody in the room (INAUDIBLE) You know, Just give me towels, and you can`t come in.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: That was on the 23rd of December.

also

ANALISA: Yes. Elizabeth told me if anyone knocked at the door, not to answer it. But then the housekeeper came and opened the door with a key.

Occam's Razor.

I haven't heard anyone say they saw a couple but EJ. Where did you hear another witness saw a couple before this latest report? There have been many discussion about whether any videotpe existed, per my memory. I also hadn't heard that the hotel staff said Analisa wasn't the babysitter. That's huge! Where are you getting your info or I did just somehow miss this?
    I was questioning whether there was ever any verified sighting previous to this recent news. There were early reports on the couple I think and I think Tammi said that Elizabeth told her it was on video (or something like that) - maybe just the last part. I think there were also reports on at least one hotel staff saying Analisa didn't look like the person they saw. Both of these issues have been discussed here a few times. Maybe someone can easily find the references.

Adding: my wording might not have been as accurate as it could have been, but obviously someone said Analisa was not the person they saw. There was discussion earlier that maybe Analisa filled in for another person because that person did not want to come forward. I am not saying this is true, just what has been discussed.
    Last edited by time; 02-04-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Other than the following, I've only seen 'Tammi said Elizabeth said'.

This is the only thing I've seen LE say about the couple. It's from Tammi's charging document, just released.

On 12/30/09,
    Elizabeth was found in Miami, Florida by Police. She was arrested and Gabriel was not in her possession. She was not found with her grandfather's vehicle which she used to flee the State of AZ. During an interview with the F.B.I., Elizabeth stated she gave Gabriel away to an unknown couple. During an interview with the F.B.I., Elizabeth was very vague with her description of the unknown couple. Elizabeth stated she met the couple in San Antonio, Texas, at a park.

From Elizabeth's jail phone interview with the reporter, this everything I have marked as specifically about the couple from Eliz:

E: (Pause) Um, because I... when I left him with these people... umm they... I trusted them.

E: (Pause) What do you mean why? I, I, I believe in my heart they're good people.

E: It was the same thing. They were just reached out to me and they seemed like they cared.

E: I met them in San Antonio.

E: They came... they approached me, and they came up to me. I was out alone with the baby. At the park.

E: They, I was upset, I was crying, and I, I, I, I've been approached before um in the same situation with Tammi. Um, and they just said, is everything okay? And I was like, I don't know what I'm gonna do, and I was just a wreck, and they were just reaching out to me, and, you know, offering their help, and just listening, and I was just crying like crazy and...

E: Um, yeah. Because they, they were a couple and I, um I know how much people who don't have their own children just want a baby and they can't have their own babies, and I just had a good experience with Tammi and I, I didn't feel any reason to feel anything that wasn't right.

E: (long pause) I mean... when you give up your child for adoption, you don't really... know where the people live or anything.
    Last edited by BeanE; 02-04-2010 at 01:43 PM.

I was questioning whether there was ever any verified sighting previous to this recent news. There were early reports on the couple I think and I think Tammi said that Elizabeth told her it was on video (or something like that) - maybe just the last part. I think there were also reports on at least one hotel staff saying Analisa didn't look like the person they saw. Both of these issues have been discussed here a few times. Maybe someone can easily find the references.

Adding: my wording might not have been as accurate as it could have been, but obviously someone said Analisa was not the person they saw. There was discussion earlier that maybe Analisa filled in for another person because that person did not want to come forward. I am not saying this is true, just what has been discussed.
    If you can find a link with that specifically, I'd appreciate it, time.

Thanks!

Oh ok, I misunderstood your post. I thought you meant you had heard from the media there was another sighting of a couple from someone other than EJ. Thanks for the clarification on that part.
    Last edited by TXHOPE; 02-04-2010 at 02:13 PM.

I don't know, it seems hinky to me. First of all, the information we have about this Hispanic guy and/or the couple comes only from the triad of misinformation: Elizabeth, Tammi, and Yami. For all we know, the "eyewitness" is Elizabeth, who told Tammi, who told Yami.

The news story also admits this information wasn't given to FOX or Yami by LE because it includes the disclaimer, "Federal and Local authorities have not given new information in the case."

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast