PCSO Release 2/9/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

raisincharlie

Racing Doesn't Lie
Reaction score
The following press release was issued today concerning the investigation of the disappearance of Haleigh.

It provides some information and a general theory of what happened.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6322762.php

As previously released, it is very unlikely that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. Investigators still believe that Misty Croslin holds important answers in this case. She still refuses to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities.http://www.nascar.com/video/nationw...highlights/02/06/arca_day_danica_high.nascar/

"Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities."

Wonder what the physical evidence is????

"Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities."

Wonder what the physical evidence is????

Dirty clothes on the floor, blankets unwashed, beds made? (that last one is highly unlikely to me, but only because I doubt sincerely that beds were made regularly anyway.)

This is the first time I have seen PCSO use the term "foul play" with respect to Haleigh.

So, they are saying they think it is a person known by Misty and/or Ron ? Well, I guess they can't come out and say they believe Misty and/or Ron are the responsible persons in Haleigh's disappearance. I don't understand why LE would come out and publicly say they have no DNA/fingerprints that match anyone related to the case. Isn't that like tipping their hand ?

I wonder if the clothes Haleigh wore to school were in the trailer.

So, they are saying they think it is a person known by Misty and/or Ron ? Well, I guess they can't come out and say they believe Misty and/or Ron are the responsible persons in Haleigh's disappearance. I don't understand why LE would come out and publicly say they have no DNA/fingerprints that match anyone related to the case. Isn't that like tipping their hand ?

JMO - LE is indicating the exact opposite. Under the section of interviews, they indicate they took fingerprints and DNA from most of those people. Were their fingerprints, if not direct family, to be found in that home they would be included on the suspect list. Since they don't have such, it tells me the only fingerprints found were those expected to be found.

PCSO has a huge fingerprint data base, as evidenced by the booking log. Guess none of those prints showed up either.

Working backwards then, when was Haleigh actually last seen?

I do not believe and nothing will change my mind....RC did not get rid of his daughter. I think MC knows who did it and I feel someone will be talking soon. JMO...the people I suspect..one lives in TN and the other moved to MA along with TC...who knows EXACTLY what happened.

I do not believe and nothing will change my mind....RC did not get rid of his daughter. I think MC knows who did it and I feel someone will be talking soon. JMO...the people I suspect..one lives in TN and the other moved to MA along with TC...who knows EXACTLY what happened.

Why did Ron say 'I'd give my life to have my daughter's life back'
in one of his first videos????

My questions are:
Misty, GGS admit they were the last people to see Haleigh alive.
WHY did TN PRAISE Misty like a saint?
Why did TN offer money to a druggie to watch her grand daughter?
Why did TN & GGS push Ron to marry Misty???
Why did GGS let Misty, JR. & Ron live with her?
Why did TN have an 8x10 glossy ready for media?
Why did TN wear her LEO jacket?
Why does TN do all the talking, checking mail for Ron?
If Misty did something why didn't Ron kill her? remain buddies???
Did something happen involving TN & GGS?
TN, GGS covering up for Ron & Misty???
Did they all have something to do with Haleigh dying?
Are they all involved with not getting her medical help???
SECRETS.........

I just can't understand why Ron would have married Misty if he was not involved in this and she was.

Sheriff Hardy wants to assure the public, but mainly Haleigh's family that LE will continue to pursue the case until Haleigh is found. I believe that is a definite message to her family from LE that it will never be over, nothing will stop LE until they find the evidence they need to convict and jail for natural life, I hope, everyone guilty.:detective: Can hardly wait til it goes down! Shine your light sweet Haleigh.

What do you think they meant by this?Are they saying they think Haleigh is dead?By someone either MC or RC knew?

Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings.

IMO, LE KNOWS who did what, just need a couple more pieces to the puzzle.
IMO, it is to let the 'other players' to KNOW that LE is still 'LOOKING" at them..............

I just can't understand why Ron would have married Misty if he was not involved in this and she was.

In my opinion - attempting to make sense of what any of the players have said or done is an exercise in futility. The esteemed qualities that honorable people hold in high regard are foreign to these individuals.

I am no fan of NG or of any one of these ne'er do wells - but, I do not believe that Ron harmed his "chile". I do believe he was at "werk".

However, since he had custody of the children - he was totally responsible for their well-being. He failed Haleigh - miserably!

MOO

i think the mix up with the stories mc told re the movies, dvd machines (or vcr, cant remember) might be one is the issues

and i was thinking something like mc runners she wears were soaked,,,,,yet if she was in the mh all night, they would not have been soaked, let alone wet
jmo

What do you think they meant by this?Are they saying they think Haleigh is dead?By someone either MC or RC knew?

Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings.

I'm not sure what it means, could be any of the "players," but LE knows, and is letting all involved they know what happened,as they gather more evidence to ensure a guilty verdict in court. Ron and Misty both know each other.......:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆