Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

Prof

Reaction score
I thought this might need a thread of its own since a new witness and town have come into the picture -- If this is not a good idea, I apologize!

http://www.kpho.com/video/22480443/index.html

There is much to talk about IMO

A new witness
A new town
The way the witness describes how Elizabeth was dressed
and so on

OOPS it's Ozona, TX!

What struck me was that they were both in pajamas
Could they have stayed in a motel nearby
The convenience store is close to a Holiday Inn Express
or was she just stopping for a break
I want to know what time the witness saw them

Ozana is about a 3 hour drive from San Antonio

To be honest, this sounds like the best, or most genuine clue they've had in weeks!

Maybe this will lead them somewhere else.

Them in their pj's totally sounds like someone EJ's age.

JMHO
fran

To be honest, this sounds like the best, or most genuine clue they've had in weeks!

Maybe this will lead them somewhere else.

Them in their pj's totally sounds like someone EJ's age.

JMHO
fran

I agree, and older people tend to see lounge pants/sweats and t-shirts as pajamas.

The woman's description of EJ's behaviour towards Gabriel just makes me so sad. :frown:

There is a super 8 that is on the I-10 and taylor box road,

View attachment Ozana Map.bmp

Here's a map showing Ozana, TX, about half way between Van Horn and San Antonio, on I-10.

ETA: hmmmmm...well click on it and it opens larger. sorry, still learning....

I wrote this on the other thread but I take this with a grain of salt. People kind of like to insert themselves in cases (think TPS). Why didn't she come forward sooner? I am guessing that there is no video in the store. I would check out the nearby motels to confirm but it just doesn't sound right.

Gabsighting.jpg

I think pajamas are different than sweats, and my road trips are made mostly in sweats, occasionally pajamas -- but it could also mean that she was staying right next door?

We don't know the day or the time -- that would be helpful

If there was a surveillance tape, it is most likely too late to pull it now. I used to run several different convenience stores, and we rotated tapes by the week. One tape per day: Sunday, Monday, etc. So if EJ and Gabe were caught on tape, it is probably long gone. (But...we can still hope!)

Good time to mention that we need to be careful to not post pictures of any Gabriel lookalike babies as they may become available.

My question would be, What did she buy, and if the clerk remembers if she was driving, ?

depending on the money she had, if low she might go to a cheaper motel,

It seems to me that LE should have been through there showing Elizabeth and Gabe's pictures. A convenience store is a logical and obvious place for LE to check when they know someone was driving through.

I have been very concerned for weeks that LE in TX has not been putting as much effort into this case as they should have been.

I sincerely hope they will be more forthcoming tomorrow with what they've done, why they haven't done certain things, what they're currently doing, and what their plans and strategy are.

This seems like it could be a genuine sighting. But since it happened before EJ and Gabriel arrived in San Antonio and is a town on her direct route to San Antonio, I'm not sure how helpful it would be in finding him. I mean, she obviously stopped in various places along the way to buy gas. It does reinforce how she's been characterized as treating him, though.

Well, perhaps she did spend the night at a hotel nearby, as there do seem to be a day or two unaccounted for -- and perhaps there are more witnesses who can place EJ with someone other than Gabriel, or perhaps show a credit card used that may point to the direction of Gabriel

I think retracing Elizabeth's path before she got to SA could provide additional help in finding Gabriel

Yes, the chances are slim, but in this case one needs to grab any small clue

Not enough info and weeks too late!! :banghead:

I don't know why it's up to Logan and his family to get this info. But, then, it didn't become a kidnapping until Dec. 28th. Oh, never mind. I don't know how these things work...:blushing:

Ozono is close enough to SA that I don't think she was staying there. If both were really in PJ's, maybe they slept in the car. The clerk only talks about EJ going into the bathroom. Maybe to change Gabriels diaper? Wish we knew what time this happened....

I suppose she might tell more once she's on NG or GMA

Oh, I am just dying to read through all the articles and such, and as soon as I finish this paper, I intend to do just that, but in the mean time, all I can say is that against pretty big odds, there is still more information to be found, things that LE missed. I am just glad that every little findable fact is coming out. No matter where it falls on the timeline, it could be important.

It's so odd. That time period from Dec 18 until she checked into the Homegate on Dec 22 have been such an utter blank. Not a peep from anyone that they saw her. And the family just coincidentally happen to stop in a convenience store, and there's somebody who saw her.

I just can't lose the feeling that LE has not been along the route she most likely took, showing her picture and asking if anyone's seen her. It bothers me a lot.

It shouldn't be up to the family to track down what she was doing during that blank period.

Why is this info coming out now? I mean why didn't they report the sighting? They don't watch the news???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back