Prayer Request for Georgeann Miller, Wife of Tim Miller

dreamweaver

Reaction score
Per Texas Equusearch website:
http://texasequusearch.org/

(I hope it is okay to post this on this thread.)

02/03/10 — Tim Miller’s wife, Georgeann, has been diagnosed with the dreadful illness bone cancer. She and Tim are now making preparations for her much-needed treatments at one of the finest facilities in the world. Tim and Georgeann will let us all know when they decide they are ready to accept visitors or calls. Tim is devastated, and he is not really able to give his concentrated efforts to Texas EquuSearch at this time. We have counted on Tim to make many of our search decisions for years, but naturally, right now, all of his thoughts and concerns are about Georgeann. Tim will be contacting some of our various members and other TES associates from time-to-time, but he does not wish to receive any calls whatsoever at this point. He has been the Founder and Director of this organization for more than ten years … and he still rightfully remains so. He has specifically requested that no persons attempt to contact him by phone – or by any other means. Everyone will know when Tim feels he is ready to return to work. Let’s all please respect and honor his wishes, and let others know likewise. Any updates will be issued through this office. Tim has prayed for hundreds if not thousands of people during their time of need over the years. Now it’s time for all of us to pray for Tim and Georgeanne in their time of need. If you wish to leave you thoughts, prayers and well wishes, please leave a comment on this post. We will make sure Tim and Georgeann get them all. Thank you so much.

Thanks dream-here's hoping that this family makes it through yet another heartbreaking challenge!!!!

Prayers for their strength through this terrible time.
They sure do not need anymore stress in their lives!

OMG! Thoughts and prayers for this very special family.

Father, I don't pretend to know your plans, I don't know what the future holds. But I do know that you have promised that the plans you have for us are for our good, to give us a FUTURE and a HOPE. Please be with this family, LORD, who have already been through so much. Please bless them as they have blessed those they've reached out to. Please heal Georgeann, Lord. We ask your mercy, we beg your healing power. Be unto this family a strong tower, a refuge, a place of comfort and peace.

Father, I don't pretend to know your plans, I don't know what the future holds. But I do know that you have promised that the plans you have for us are for our good, to give us a FUTURE and a HOPE. Please be with this family, LORD, who have already been through so much. Please bless them as they have blessed those they've reached out to. Please heal Georgeann, Lord. We ask your mercy, we beg your healing power. Be unto this family a strong tower, a refuge, a place of comfort and peace.

Amen..

Dear Lord, For one of your servents who lives by his light- you know "the one which shines and needs few words". Your Will Lord, but not before asking you allow this family, this servent the time to teach us what we need. More than a seed, a seed plants roots. Lord, let these roots spread from this mighty tree and keep us searching for water.
Your will Lord, and whilel Tim and his family are searching for light, please grant them that light to shine with and for themselves when the lamp has been directed elsewhere for far too long.

Prayers for Tim an his wife. May they find all that they need after attending to others needs for so long. Shine that light back at you two... Prayers. Your light is too bright already to not leave any light the rest of us need.

I had seen this earlier in the day on TES site and entered my prayers for Georgeann and Tim.

GB them both.

MASSIVE prayers for Georgeann and Tim...Too much heartache for one family to endure. God be with them all...

These wonderful people will remain in my prayers. God bless them!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back