Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chesterp View Post
    I also had a dream of Haleigh and Caylee playing together....that could be the "C"
    O/T, your post made me cry. If Haleigh is gone, which in all likelihood she is, I hope she is laughing and playing with Caylee and all the other little ones we've lost.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lizzybeth For This Useful Post:

Could the "C" be Cypress? Are there cypress trees along the river?

I got the weirdest feeling yesterday when they showed MC on the dock with that tree in the background and roots in the water. The one with the guy standing right there by the tree - I was almost like "turn around".....
    I am truly truly truly amazed at how close I thought that pic was to the one I saw Bern drew....Bern YOU are truly gifted and I am in awe!!
    Last edited by wasalurker; 04-15-2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: spelling

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wasalurker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    O/T, your post made me cry. If Haleigh is gone, which in all likelihood she is, I hope she is laughing and playing with Caylee and all the other little ones we've lost.
    Haleigh is fine....she is sad the way HER family is being treated but understands...

just like when Caylee told me FORGIVENESS loud and clear.... I do believe Haleigh feels the same. I have not been able to hear her...only views of Caylee holding her hand and smiles....

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chesterp For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I've only had two dreams about this case, one of which was last night. I met a young woman named Chelsea. It occurred to me that Chelsea (Timmy's wife) could be the tipster.
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 04-15-2010 at 10:23 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsoul2 View Post
    I was watching the search on Nancy Grace tonight, BTW the coolers were actually what they are using to scrape the bottom of the river to sift the soil for remains so it's not that but I keep feeling that they are so close but not in the spot...I could be wrong but I really don't think she is in the water....near...but not in the water. I keep feeling look closer to the land right before the docks. Did anyone see the big tree trunk in the water? Somewhere there.
    I agree that it isn't the spot. I think she is in the water, but closer to shore. Tangeled in roots right off the shore.

I WISH I could find some stills or video of the surrounding area, not just the close ups of the one dock.
    Last edited by Gotarugrat; 04-15-2010 at 10:28 AM. Reason: adding

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gotarugrat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I've only had two dreams about this case, one of which was last night. I met a young woman named Chelsea. It occurred to me that Chelsea (Timmy's wife) could be the tipster.
    My thoughts exactly....about being (one of the the tipster)...LP said she sent him the letter...I find that strange.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chesterp For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsoul2 View Post
    I was watching the search on Nancy Grace tonight, BTW the coolers were actually what they are using to scrape the bottom of the river to sift the soil for remains so it's not that but I keep feeling that they are so close but not in the spot...I could be wrong but I really don't think she is in the water....near...but not in the water. I keep feeling look closer to the land right before the docks. Did anyone see the big tree trunk in the water? Somewhere there.
    They have the cadaver dogs out with them...

I am sure they are walking along searching so much more they are not releasing. If the dogs picked up a scent they are not going to tell us until an arrest is made.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chesterp For This Useful Post:

Bern I just looked at your drawing again. You all just may make a believer out of this skeptic after all! Even the end of pavement (boat ramp) is there! You truly have a gift. Thank you for sharing it!! All I can say is WOW and I hope Haleigh comes home soon so her loved ones can have some closure.
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    Bern I just looked at your drawing again. You all just may make a believer out of this skeptic after all! Even the end of pavement (boat ramp) is there! You truly have a gift. Thank you for sharing it!! All I can say is WOW and I hope Haleigh comes home soon so her loved ones can have some closure.
    How I got the date, was she was sitting with Easter Eggs, so I knew it was April in the Dream. The I think I counted 18 of them and said Wow, you have so many beautiful eggs Haleigh! you know how you get a number in a dream and you arn't sure of the number when you wake, well a clock of my dad's (long story) stopped at 4:18 so I posted this dream and the date back on 3/2 I think, really going out on a limb. She is going to get Justice, she may not be completely found the way we want her to be, but she wants her family to have peace.... I hope they know that.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

I am trying to bring Bern's drawing over for everyone to see per her request....let's see if this works: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/alb...pictureid=8475

Bern hope this ok with you - it's the only way I could get it to work so it wasn't a thumbnail and really tiny.
    Last edited by wasalurker; 04-15-2010 at 11:11 AM.

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to wasalurker For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I mentioned upthread that I have had only two dreams about this case and that one of them was last night - meeting someone named Chelsea. The other dream was a couple of months ago, but I will share it, too, so that those of you who decipher dreamers' aspects of the case can play with it. I, too, study my dreams and always consult the books that I have immediately upon awaking. The most significant aspect of this dream was the crying.

Brief synopsis: I was a dorm resident advisor, or something of that nature, and Misty was in an adjacent room. I heard her crying and asked through the door if she needed something or could I help her. I didn't see her but knew that it was Misty. The crying was genuine - not the crocodile tears that we've seen when she speaks to her parents in jail interviews. Misty seemed quite distraught but must not have realized that others could hear her crying.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wasalurker View Post
    I am trying to bring Bern's drawing over for everyone to see per her request....let's see if this works: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/alb...pictureid=8475

Bern hope this ok with you - it's the only way I could get it to work so it wasn't a thumbnail and really tiny.
    Perfect! Thank you.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    I agree with Chesterp. She will be found, but no so much as a body. I am thinking maybe just a few bones will be recovered or maybe a some hair strands. But she will get justice, we have not seen all we have seen to not get justice for this baby. I want to say thank you to all the LE and FBI and Investigators that worked around the clock and and are bring her home. We have prayed for guidance for you as well.
    That gave me chills - thanks

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KariKae For This Useful Post:

Old Soul,

She is in the Cypress. Me and Chester got "tree" could that be what she is saying - she is in a Cypress tree, the roots?

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Old Soul,

She is in the Cypress. Me and Chester got "tree" could that be what she is saying - she is in a Cypress tree, the roots?
    As some of you know I have had dreams too - all my life - not to the extent of Chesterp's and Bern's and can't always make heads or tails out of them - LOL...but as I stated I got a MAJOR feeling yesterday with that pic of MC on the doc - not MC - not the dock - but with the tree in the background that the guy was standing next to. Major major major feeling to "turn around and look down".....now whether that meant look down the river at another tree, look at that particular tree, look close to the tree lines, etc I don't know but that's the feeling I had at that point.
    Could have been anyone on that dock - cause I honestly didn't see them....I saw the bottom of the tree and that's why I asked above if the "c" could be "cypress" (before I went back and looked at Berns pic)....

my gut is telling me they are close.....really close....if they look at it the right way.
    JMOO

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wasalurker For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast