Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams/Visions ~ Where is Haleigh? #2

Quote Originally Posted by GhstTrkn View Post
    I have to admit, I feel real silly posting here because even though I do believe the dead can speak to the living and I believe that people do get visions, it's never happened to me...I have never had a dream about anything like that except once. It was about an abduction that happened in KY just about 30 miles north of where I live in IN...her name was Ann Gotlib...I was 9 when it happened. I hadn't thought about this girl in YEARS but a few years ago I had a dream that they were building a park on the Indiana side of the river and while they were digging they found her body. In reality they were building a park at the time so after this dream I kept watching the news to see if a body would be turned up there. Never happened, but about a week or so later it came out that they believe they knew who abducted and probably killed her. Like I said, I hadn't thought about this girl in years and as far as I knew they hadn't done a news story on her in a very very long time so I thought my dream was very strange. ANYWAY, I don't know if I've just been reading and watching so much about Haleigh or what but last night I had a dream about her and it too was very strange to me. I kept hearing a whimpering of some sorts outside so I looked out the window and there was a little girl swinging on my son's swing set so I went out there. I sat down on the swing next to hers and she was singing a song of sorts....she just kept singing "they've got the key but they don't have all 3". Finally she stopped singing and looked up at me...THAT'S when I realized it was Haleigh. I asked her what she was doing here and she just giggled and said...I'm swinging silly. Then she said...and I don't remember exactly how she worded everything so I'm going to just use mine and not hers...it was something about after she was gone (I assumed she meant after she was killed) she could hear them talking but it sounded like they were far away and their voices sounded funny but she could still hear them. She said that they were talking about hurting her brother! She said that she felt like she was flying and it was fun but she could see herself in the water but she wasn't scared because she wasn't by herself . She said that she went back to her house because she wasn't going to let them hurt her brother. While she was there she said they stopped in front of the house but left right after...they never came back in. She also said that she still goes there sometimes and also to her mommy's house and to see her daddy where he is. She also said that she goes to see all the "bad people" and makes little noises to keep them awake at night. She then started swinging again and singing her little song "They've got the key but they don't have all 3". That's when I woke up and was drenched in sweat. I'm sure it means nothing....I'm sure I dreamed of this because of the event of the last few days but it really did get to me and since this is a dream thread I thought I would post it....as silly as it is.
    Oh my God, that dream was NOT silly.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:

I have to admit, I feel real silly posting here because even though I do believe the dead can speak to the living and I believe that people do get visions, it's never happened to me...I have never had a dream about anything like that except once. It was about an abduction that happened in KY just about 30 miles north of where I live in IN...her name was Ann Gotlib...I was 9 when it happened. I hadn't thought about this girl in YEARS but a few years ago I had a dream that they were building a park on the Indiana side of the river and while they were digging they found her body. In reality they were building a park at the time so after this dream I kept watching the news to see if a body would be turned up there. Never happened, but about a week or so later it came out that they believe they knew who abducted and probably killed her. Like I said, I hadn't thought about this girl in years and as far as I knew they hadn't done a news story on her in a very very long time so I thought my dream was very strange. ANYWAY, I don't know if I've just been reading and watching so much about Haleigh or what but last night I had a dream about her and it too was very strange to me. I kept hearing a whimpering of some sorts outside so I looked out the window and there was a little girl swinging on my son's swing set so I went out there. I sat down on the swing next to hers and she was singing a song of sorts....she just kept singing "they've got the key but they don't have all 3". Finally she stopped singing and looked up at me...THAT'S when I realized it was Haleigh. I asked her what she was doing here and she just giggled and said...I'm swinging silly. Then she said...and I don't remember exactly how she worded everything so I'm going to just use mine and not hers...it was something about after she was gone (I assumed she meant after she was killed) she could hear them talking but it sounded like they were far away and their voices sounded funny but she could still hear them. She said that they were talking about hurting her brother! She said that she felt like she was flying and it was fun but she could see herself in the water but she wasn't scared because she wasn't by herself . She said that she went back to her house because she wasn't going to let them hurt her brother. While she was there she said they stopped in front of the house but left right after...they never came back in. She also said that she still goes there sometimes and also to her mommy's house and to see her daddy where he is. She also said that she goes to see all the "bad people" and makes little noises to keep them awake at night. She then started swinging again and singing her little song "They've got the key but they don't have all 3". That's when I woke up and was drenched in sweat. I'm sure it means nothing....I'm sure I dreamed of this because of the event of the last few days but it really did get to me and since this is a dream thread I thought I would post it....as silly as it is.
    WOW....The Key MC....the 3...JO/TiC/ToC......

This dream gave me the goosebumps.....

I hope LE gets the evidence they need for the 3....

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chesterp For This Useful Post:

I went back & reread your dream, & it breaks my heart.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:

GHS....

about her haunting them....now that they are not doped up....I hope she is scaring the he77 out of them.

I am glad she protected Jr.

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    I went back & reread your dream, & it breaks my heart.
    Mine too....and I'm speechless. Haleigh needs justice and a proper burial so she can rest in peace.

"Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:

Please go to
    Sticky: Pictures of Putnam County and starting on page 8 #200 are fantastic pictures that GER made today of the Shell Harbor boat ramp and surrounding area. Continues on page 9.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRANNYL For This Useful Post:

Bern, Chesterp, and everyone else - if you haven't seen GER's photos they are now up in the sticky thread. But there is one that I automatically got an enormous feeling about and I need to know if you feel it too. About 1/2 way down on page 9 taken through a chain link fence.
    That's all I will say....except her photo's are fantastic!!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wasalurker For This Useful Post:

elle1919 is offline Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by chesterp View Post
    WOW....The Key MC....the 3...JO/TiC/ToC......

This dream gave me the goosebumps.....

I hope LE gets the evidence they need for the 3....
    I have goose bumps too.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:

Thanks guys, I do appreciate it but I still don't think it means anything because I don't have "the gift" of insight. There has been a lot going on in this case the last few days so with all the reading and watching I've been doing...well, really nothing else has been in my head except for Haleigh and having this dream is the direct result of that. I have heard of no evidence that they were ever going to harm jr...not even in any of the lies that MC has told. As far as her going to "see" the ones that she loves and the "bad people" she (in my dream) seemed to be haunting....I hunt ghosts (hence the name LOL) and it's not unusal that I dream of people being haunted. Personally, I hope she's NOT going to "see" anyone...loved ones or otherwise because in my belief, that means she's not at peace where she needs to be. I do however, hope the people that are involved in this (no matter who it is) are haunted by the look on her face just before she died...and it stays with them for the REST of their miserable lives . Like I said, I had a dream about her, this is a dream thread, so I just thought I would share it.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GhstTrkn For This Useful Post:

Ghs...I do believe the dreams means something...

that is why you posted it...

3... my gut felt TiC was somehow involved...I have had not dreams of him. Maybe he did or maybe he didn't..only time will tell.

I feel Haleigh is happy...and will finally be at rest once the arrest. I dreamed of her and she was with Caylee and doing fine..... one time she looked me right in the eyes and said she was upset the way her Daddy and family was treated. She does comfort them...even it they do not know it.

She has unfinished business until the perps are arrested. She is not alone there is an older woman with her standing beside her...at a distance when I saw her with Caylee.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chesterp For This Useful Post:

OMG OMG OMG. I'm going to be SICK. I'm about to post something that if I were ANY of you I would call me a liar...along with a bunch of other names but this IS a true story of what just happened less than 5 minutes ago. Choose to believe it if you wish but if it were me reading this post I would really have a hard time believing it. To start off with, I didn't get a chance to talk to hubby this morning because he had a bunch of errands to run before work and he over slept so basically, he got up, showered and was out the door before I even woke up. Also, I need to add that he, in no way shape or form believes in any of this stuff...AT ALL (dreams, ghosts, ect). I was just on the phone with him and I told him about my dream...waiting for a good laugh from him and all I got was silence. I was really confused. I said...well aren't you going to make fun of me (as he usually does when I talk about things that happened on my ghost hunts)....still silence. I said well if you don't want to talk then I'm just hanging up. He then started talking...he said....OH MY GOD. So then I thought ok here we go...brace yourself and get ready for the poking fun of. He then told me that he had the same dream I did EXCEPT he was in it and we both had heard the whimpering sound. He said that we both saw the little girl on our son's swing set out the window. Then the rest of it for him was him watching me from inside of the house looking out the window (not hearing anything)....watching me sit on the swing set talking to this little girl...except for in his dream it wasn't Haleigh...it was a little girl that lives down the road from us. MY JAW HIT THE FLOOR AND IT'S STILL THERE...I'm shaking like a leaf (have had to backspace because i keep hitting the wrong keys from shaking so bad), and I'm so sick to my stomach I can't stand it. I just don't know what to say...I am so confused now...I have NEVER in my life experienced anything like this and don't know what to make of it . If I were reading this post I would probably say BS. But that's what just happened and I just HAD to post it...think of it what you will...I will NOT be offended at all. Now please exuse me while I go
    Last edited by GhstTrkn; 04-16-2010 at 06:39 PM.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GhstTrkn For This Useful Post:

Thanks guys, I do appreciate it but I still don't think it means anything because I don't have "the gift" of insight. There has been a lot going on in this case the last few days so with all the reading and watching I've been doing...well, really nothing else has been in my head except for Haleigh and having this dream is the direct result of that. I have heard of no evidence that they were ever going to harm jr...not even in any of the lies that MC has told. As far as her going to "see" the ones that she loves and the "bad people" she (in my dream) seemed to be haunting....I hunt ghosts (hence the name LOL) and it's not unusal that I dream of people being haunted. Personally, I hope she's NOT going to "see" anyone...loved ones or otherwise because in my belief, that means she's not at peace where she needs to be. I do however, hope the people that are involved in this (no matter who it is) are haunted by the look on her face just before she died...and it stays with them for the REST of their miserable lives . Like I said, I had a dream about her, this is a dream thread, so I just thought I would share it.
    When I was 5 years old, I jumped into 11 feet deep water @ a city pool & almost drowned. It was crowded, but noone saw me except my twin sis. While under, I was in no distress whatsoever. I was on the pool's bottom, walking, & calmly looking for a ladder, but accepting that even if I didn't find one, that I'd be alright. I was eventually pulled out, & that's when I freaked-kicking & screaming, & begging to not be saved, & screaming, 'let me die, let me die'. Now, that is bizarre behavior for a 5 year old, but I think something protects children from death distress, & guides them. Whatever it was, it must've been wonderful, because I wanted to go back. That's why your dream feels so true to me. Haleigh was calm, not in distress, & had an 'angel' guiding her. She needs to be found, so she can rest in peace.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:

OMG OMG OMG. I'm going to be SICK. I'm about to post something that if I were ANY of you I would call me a liar...along with a bunch of other names but this IS a true story of what just happened less than 5 minutes ago. Choose to believe it if you wish but if it were me reading this post I would really have a hard time believing it. To start off with, I didn't get a chance to talk to hubby this morning because he had a bunch of errands to run before work and he over slept so basically, he got up, showered and was out the door before I even woke up. Also, I need to add that he, in no way shape or form believes in any of this stuff...AT ALL (dreams, ghosts, ect). I was just on the phone with him and I told him about my dream...waiting for a good laugh from him and all I got was silence. I was really confused. I said...well aren't you going to make fun of me (as he usually does when I talk about things that happened on my ghost hunts)....still silence. I said well if you don't want to talk then I'm just hanging up. He then started talking...he said....OH MY GOD. So then I thought ok here we go...brace yourself and get ready for the poking fun of. He then told me that he had the same dream I did EXCEPT he was in it and we both had heard the whimpering sound. He said that we both saw the little girl on our son's swing set out the window. Then the rest of it for him was him watching me from inside of the house looking out the window (not hearing anything)....watching me sit on the swing set talking to this little girl...except for in his dream it wasn't Haleigh...it was a little girl that lives down the road from us. MY JAW HIT THE FLOOR AND IT'S STILL THERE...I'm shaking like a leaf (have had to backspace because i keep hitting the wrong keys from shaking so bad), and I'm so sick to my stomach I can't stand it. I just don't know what to say...I am so confused now...I have NEVER in my life experienced anything like this and don't know what to make of it . If I were reading this post I would probably say BS. But that's what just happened and I just HAD to post it...think of it what you will...I will NOT be offended at all. Now please exuse me while I go
    I believe it 100%....What does the girl down the street look like? Maybe he associated it about her because he does not think of Haleigh?

I think that is so cool you are your hubby are so connected.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chesterp For This Useful Post:

[QUOTE=GhstTrkn;5073771]OMG OMG OMG. I'm going to be SICK. I'm about to post something that if I were ANY of you I would call me a liar...along with a bunch of other names but this IS a true story of what just happened less than 5 minutes ago. Choose to believe it if you wish but if it were me reading this post I would really have a hard time believing it. To start off with, I didn't get a chance to talk to hubby this morning because he had a bunch of errands to run before work and he over slept so basically, he got up, showered and was out the door before I even woke up. Also, I need to add that he, in no way shape or form believes in any of this stuff...AT ALL (dreams, ghosts, ect). I was just on the phone with him and I told him about my dream...waiting for a good laugh from him and all I got was silence. I was really confused. I said...well aren't you going to make fun of me (as he usually does when I talk about things that happened on my ghost hunts)....still silence. I said well if you don't want to talk then I'm just hanging up. He then started talking...he said....OH MY GOD. So then I thought ok here we go...brace yourself and get ready for the poking fun of. He then told me that he had the same dream I did EXCEPT he was in it and we both had heard the whimpering sound. He said that we both saw the little girl on our son's swing set out the window. [QUOTE]
    snipped by me

I don't think you or your DH are crazy at all!! Maybe just maybe she knew that you would think that the dream was just from all the goings on this week and by your DH also having the same dream - you know now that it wasn't being overtired, stressed, etc. It was REAL. And she also gave you and your DH a wonderful experience of being able to share this.

He will never doubt you again - LOL...

ETA: I don't know what I did wrong when I snipped that the quote is not working correctly - sorry
    Last edited by wasalurker; 04-16-2010 at 07:01 PM.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wasalurker For This Useful Post:

I believe it 100%....What does the girl down the street look like? Maybe he associated it about her because he does not think of Haleigh?

I think that is so cool you are your hubby are so connected.
    Her hair is a BIT like Haleigh's but facially, she looks nothing like her. As far as our connection...from day one it's been like this (I don't mean like THIS..with the dreams and all because this is still freaking me out LOL) but from the first day I met him we have been able to finish each others sentences or one of us would say something and the other would have just been thinking it. We married just 6 weeks...yes I said 6 weeks LOL after meeting each other. Just passed our 14th wedding anniversary (april 12th) LOL

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GhstTrkn For This Useful Post:

~snipped~
    I don't think you or your DH are crazy at all!! Maybe just maybe she knew that you would think that the dream was just from all the goings on this week and by your DH also having the same dream - you know now that it wasn't being overtired, stressed, etc. It was REAL. And she also gave you and your DH a wonderful experience of being able to share this.

He will never doubt you again - LOL...

ETA: I don't know what I did wrong when I snipped that the quote is not working correctly - sorry ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks! Still not sure that we haven't gone nuts but hey....LOL. If he does doubt me, I will just say...SWING SET. LOL

BTW...Whatever you did wrong I did it also LOL
    Last edited by GhstTrkn; 04-16-2010 at 07:32 PM.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GhstTrkn For This Useful Post:

I woke this morning after a worried night thinking about Baby Haliegh, trying to think how this could have happened.
    My thoughts are that Misty killed Haliegh, Tommy helped hide the body by dumping her in the dark river. I think Ron came home from work and Misty told him all the lies. Ron seems to have a nasty temper and everyone is afraid of what he will do, they know if he finds out who took Haliegh he would kill them. Ron knows in his heart that Misty knows what happened, so he marries the devil to keep her close, Misty thinks she has the wool pulled over Rons eyes as she says.. I do. Misty and Tommy have plenty of time to get the story stright, so they plan to say that Cousin Joe did it if anything ever comes up..Misty leaves Ron & gets a divorce.. Ron knowing that Misty the devil, did it followed her every move, he watched, listened and waited.Ron had plenty of time to wait. Then they got busted, Ron & Misty went to jail, Ron would not have sold drugs had it not been that he was following the devil to Hell to find out where his daughter was..Misty & Tommy is not afraid of Ron anymore becausethey knows Ron is behind bars and has years before he will get out and can't kill them, so Misty & Tommy start unfolding more lies, That Joe did it.
    Ron follwed the Devil to hell to prove that devil Misty did it.
    This is just my thoughts and dreams.
    Last edited by catnron; 04-17-2010 at 07:48 AM.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to catnron For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by catnron View Post
    I woke this morning after a worried night thinking about Baby Haliegh, trying to think how this could have happened.
    My thoughts are that Misty killed Haliegh, Tommy helped hide the body by dumping her in the dark river. I think Ron came home from work and Misty told him all the lies. Ron seems to have a nasty temper and everyone is afraid of what he will do, they know if he finds out who took Haliegh he would kill them. Ron knows in his heart that Misty knows what happened, so he marries the devil to keep her close, Misty thinks she has the wool pulled over Rons eyes as she says.. I do. Misty and Tommy have plenty of time to get the story stright, so they plan to say that Cousin Joe did it if anything ever comes up..Misty leaves Ron & gets a divorce.. Ron knowing that Misty the devil, did it followed her every move, he watched, listened and waited.Ron had plenty of time to wait. Then they got busted, Ron & Misty went to jail, Ron would not have sold drugs had it not been that he was following the devil to Hell to find out where his daughter was..Misty & Tommy is not afraid of Ron anymore becausethey knows Ron is behind bars and has years before he will get out and can't kill them, so Misty & Tommy start unfolding more lies, That Joe did it.
    This is just my thoughts and dreams.
    We are close to the truth and soon will know what actually happened....

As for JO's statement I had nothing to do with it.....he had planned to leave that day anyhow....I think if he would have left a day soon...Haleigh would still be alive.

I feel if MC felt threatened...she could have called 911 or run down the street.....6 trailers to LC's and ask for her help.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chesterp For This Useful Post:

Last night I had terror nightmares.....first time in a long time...... I can not remember what they where...I FORCED myself to wake up....I turned on the TV....Whatever I did dream I totally blocked it out...I was shaking...

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chesterp For This Useful Post:

Last night I had terror nightmares.....first time in a long time...... I can not remember what they where...I FORCED myself to wake up....I turned on the TV....Whatever I did dream I totally blocked it out...I was shaking...
    I hope you are feeling better.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to catnron For This Useful Post:

you are all brilliant and going through so much-it must be so exhausing on the psyche but I agree w/ Chesterp-we are close and soon there will be closure-as for Misty "should have gone for help"-it appears NOBODY in her lifetime has ever helped her-she has no idea of the concept so therefor would never reach out to anyone-not sticking up for her at all and I think she is guilty as h###, but inbred in her is to not trust...she's been fighting her whole dysfuntional life and if she is reporting to LE, this is a first for her to tell the truth and trust-may take some time...

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sophia For This Useful Post:

I have never really had a dream about any of the cases I read about …
    until last night.
    The only thing I remember was the “bouncing couch” and it was someone
    leaning over Haleigh giving her CPR.

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to harleysnana For This Useful Post:

My gut feeling is that if the location they are now looking in doesn't work, they should first look in the Dunns Creek Boat Ramp/and under the Dunns Creek old bridge, and the Veterans Memorial Bridge.

During The Caylee investigation, in my dream I waS looking for a little girl under a bridge,(looks like the Veterans Bridge underneath, under some of the large white rocks not far from one of the pillars which are probably between the 3rd and 7th pillars from either end of the bridge. Also, Something about the Hiawatha Steamboat, or the mural of the Hiawatha, which is located near the Memorial Bridge means something. In my dream I looked up toward the people on the boat, or the people were looking down from up high. Weird.
    Ron and Misty got married at the Dunns Creek Baptist Church.
    Misty's jacket with Green Circles should be looked at.~end
    Last edited by pingpong; 04-17-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: clarify

45. The Following User Says Thank You to pingpong For This Useful Post:

ches;

Me too and several friends. Most likely not about Haleigh, bigger topic I feel.
    As you have stated, Haleigh or what is, will be found, and some sort of the truth will be, it is getting closer now.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watchinginky View Post
    I'm so glad they take you seriously and I have a lot of respect for them for doing so. I feel they have already found her and just haven't told the public yet. I hope so anyways!
    They will say if they foud human bones etc, they wont keep that from the public, no reason too. they just cant say who it is until DNA results in.... probablly 3 days to get DNA back.

49. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bathbuddys For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast