757 users online (69 members and 688 guests)  

Websleuths News

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists

Sears card found at the remain site

I searched for a thread discussing this, apparently I suck.

Sorry in advance mods if you have to combine or move this

Apparently, they had a house fire, and from what I could gather, the things that weren't destroyed were stored in his garage, including his Sears card.

page 62 item#8

Here is a google map of how close his property was to the A's

I wonder if they were able to lift sticky fingers print from the card
    Last edited by JBean; 02-09-2010 at 11:30 PM.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

That was my exact thought!! Any prints on the card. Very interesting.!

Dana Point,CA
    IIRC, we went through this but since he is just an innocent party we did not go any farther with this.
    Please do a search on the last name and see what come up. I am going to remove the name and close the thread until we can recall what went on with this.

thanks and sorry.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4193744&postcount=41"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Kiomarie and other issues[/ame]

if you just pull up all posts with his name then you will find more information. Sorry to shut this down, but this poor guy was just a victim of circumstance.

ETA: everything i find in the forum is about him being totally unrelated. if anyone finds anything that shows anything different please let me know and we can reconsider this thread.
    Just trying not to invade the privacy of an innocent person KWIM?
    Last edited by JBean; 02-10-2010 at 12:09 AM.