837 users online (136 members and 701 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500

    RI - Sex offender lures child at flea market

    According to Victor Pizarro's Myspace he'd like a nice girl to talk to. He'd like a girl with a nice culo. I don't understand Spanish so I could guess that means he likes 8 year olds.

    Pizarro is a Registered Sex Offender and was hanging out at his friend's flea market booth when he asked a little 8 year old girl if she could show him where the bathrooms were. The girl's parents also had a flea market booth and the child figured it was O.K. as he was friends with another merchant.

    Once the child showed Pizarro into the hallway of the bathrooms he kissed her. He's in his 20's here folks. The child ran out in tears. Pizarro disappeared and was arrested hiding at his residence.

    This is the second reoffending sex offender of today. Already.


    http://newsblog.projo.com/2010/02/se...with-enti.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,340
    jeesh

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    According to Victor Pizarro's Myspace he'd like a nice girl to talk to. He'd like a girl with a nice culo. I don't understand Spanish so I could guess that means he likes 8 year olds.

    Pizarro is a Registered Sex Offender and was hanging out at his friend's flea market booth when he asked a little 8 year old girl if she could show him where the bathrooms were. The girl's parents also had a flea market booth and the child figured it was O.K. as he was friends with another merchant.

    Once the child showed Pizarro into the hallway of the bathrooms he kissed her. He's in his 20's here folks. The child ran out in tears. Pizarro disappeared and was arrested hiding at his residence.

    This is the second reoffending sex offender of today. Already.


    http://newsblog.projo.com/2010/02/se...with-enti.html
    I dont speak spanish, but I know that one...
    And you never say that to an 8 year old
    He'd like a girl with a nice culo = " I like a girl with a nice behind ".

    YOU mean it is the 2nd one today that we have heard about...
    that means there are 20 more.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    I dont speak spanish, but I know that one...
    And you never say that to an 8 year old
    He'd like a girl with a nice culo = " I like a girl with a nice behind ".

    YOU mean it is the 2nd one today that we have heard about...
    that means there are 20 more.
    Probably more Songline.

    Lord knows what he said to this poor child. I read that on his Myspace page.

    It's just too easy for these freaks to lure kids. He couldn't ask an adult to show him where the bathroom is? He couldn't follow directions? Nope, lures a child.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Probably more Songline.

    Lord knows what he said to this poor child. I read that on his Myspace page.

    It's just too easy for these freaks to lure kids. He couldn't ask an adult to show him where the bathroom is? He couldn't follow directions? Nope, lures a child.
    I wonder how we can put Salt Peter into every perps meal?
    I once read that is supposed to curb their sexual needs....
    OK OK I know we cant....
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.



Similar Threads

  1. FL FL - George Levine, 76, Port Richey, 20 Nov 2009
    By Fin in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-14-2016, 03:29 AM
  2. GUILTY FL - Rony Germinal, 21, killed in flea market shooting, Tallahassee, 12 July 2008
    By Filly in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2016, 03:39 PM
  3. TX - Toddler found wandering alone around Houston flea market
    By Sporky in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 12:08 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 07:13 AM
  5. "Pleasure toys" sold at library flea market -- on church lawn
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 04:48 PM