The Croslins moved out - will the sale help make bond?

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
A member has contacted me about some interesting sleuthing she has done. I'll let her explain. This is a new thread that will begin with what she's learned.

A member has contacted me about some interesting sleuthing she has done. I'll let her explain. This is a new thread that will begin with what she's learned.

Come on member, step up and let us know what you have uncovered. The last thing we need now is a teaser. Let's hear it. Please?

Christee appears to be busy at work. So I'm going to post this for her. She found this last night. Way to go Christee!

Go to the link. Put in Hank Croslin, Location Putnam County, Select all types, and then ending date of 2/9/2010. That is all the information you will need. Search.

You will see that Lindsy has been named Power of Attorny for Tommy and, there is a new quit claim deed to the property. Could this be for bond purposes? They have moved out of the MH and back to Palm Coast according to her conversation with Tommy at jail. Palm Coast is where her grandfather lives.

Take a look. Will the trailer be sold for bond money?

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/ser...hisPage=MyFloridaCounty.ORI.Order.state.Start

Thanks to Christee. :)

Unless Tommy's bond is reinstated, currently revoked, I don't see this will help to get him out of jail. The bond could be reinstated when he has his next hearing perhaps so it can't be ruled out as being possible. It is more likely in my mind that Lindsey might sell it to feed her kids.

RaisinCharlie, I agree. She wants to sell and Tommy has given her power of attorney to do so.

I guess that if they reinstate his bond it is possible he could be bailed out, Lindsy would be a fool to sell her home to bail his bum out, he can't be trusted and she could lose it all.
Hopefully she is selling it and using it to better herself and her children in Palm Coast.

Tommy needs to sit in there long enough to understand his actions have consequences not only to himself but everyone involved in his life and until then he is a risk ... jmo

I hope the bond bail thing doesn't happen for RC, MC,TC............major players IMO
and IMO I would like to see TN in there with them...............

The way I read this is that Grandpa is helping Lindsy get their affairs in order. I would imagine that utilities, taxes and all the rest of the monthly bills had piled up with no one working. She said she was moving back to her grandparents Condo. So maybe they had a place for her to go. And it appears they are helping her out. And the fact that she got Power of Attorney tells me someone is giving her good legal advice also. With unknowns about when Tommy might bond out she had to be very careful not to find herself in a situation where she couldn't act. Guidance for Lindsy is what we have all wanted. I don't see her selling that trailer as a negative. Getting out from under at a place where there have been so many problems, is a new start for her and the kids. She can't be burdened with her own problems and that of her inlaws also. She needs to get on with things and protect those kids. MOO

Well she can put it up for sell, but I can tell you that homes here are not selling. Nice homes, in the 300,000 range, are now sitting at 1/2 the market value. There are no jobs and no one is buying or able to sell there homes. Maybe a MH is different, but I don't see her getting her money anytime soon. JMO

I don't know about how successful she will be with the sale, but it is a good sign that (possibly) she is moving forward for herself and her kids. I hope she finds the strength that she needs.

It also could be that she won't sell it right away. If she has enough for the cash bond then maybe the reason Grandpa signed it over to her is so that she can use it as collateral for the rest of the bond. Just all a guess. But I have a feeling someone is guiding her and that makes me feel better.

I felt like Linsey knows his family is worthless and if he can get out of this she will try to take him away from his family in an attempt to save her family.

I think selling the mobile home and starting over in a new place is the best decision she could make. Living there has not been good for her and her family. The children are small now, but if she can get established there where she has other family members, it will be so much better for all of them. If Tommy ever gets out and straightens up his life, a new place would be much better for him too. I applaud her for doing what she can for herself and her children.

Thanks to an IS poster!

All Lindsy did was give up her interest & Tommy's interest in the property. Handed it back over to Guy Sapp.

Instrument: 201054697897 Trans Code: D - DEED
Book: 1252 File Date: 02-08-2010
Consideration: $ 10.00 Description: LT 5 BLK 5 HIGHLANDS SJRE

From
CROSLIN HANK JR
CROSLIN LINDSY KATE
CROSLIN LINDSY KATE ATTY

To
SAPP GUY W

JMO
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/or...c/or_frame.php

Christee appears to be busy at work. So I'm going to post this for her. She found this last night. Way to go Christee!

Go to the link. Put in Hank Croslin, Location Putnam County, Select all types, and then ending date of 2/9/2010. That is all the information you will need. Search.

You will see that Lindsy has been named Power of Attorny for Tommy and, there is a new quit claim deed to the property. Could this be for bond purposes? They have moved out of the MH and back to Palm Coast according to her conversation with Tommy at jail. Palm Coast is where her grandfather lives.

Take a look. Will the trailer be sold for bond money?

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/ser...hisPage=MyFloridaCounty.ORI.Order.state.Start

go a little further down from the power of attorney and Lindsey did a quick claim deed to Guy Sapp for $10.00 on 2/8/2010 but the address showing is not 116 Tyler - it is showing as Lot 5 block 5 of St. Johns Riverside Estates and a double wide motorhome....

OK so someone help me understand this court docket. I don't understand the secured debt part. Anyone help me? Thanks Lurker so her name was on another property and she signed off on it? Interesting.

Anyone know what this means?
Says on the 28th of January a secured bond was set?

Details:

UCN: 542010CF000164XXAXMX
File Date: 2010-01-22 Judge: EDWARD E HEDSTROM
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2010-01-22 1 COMPLAINT - PCSO DET. L SMITH (1/19/10)

2010-01-22 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

2010-01-22 1 BURGLARY OF DWELLING

2010-01-22 1 GRAND THEFT

2010-01-22 2 WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT $5,004.00 TJL

2010-01-22 2 BOND SET AT $2,504.00

2010-01-26 3 WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED

2010-01-26 4 FIRST APPEARANCE FORM

2010-01-26 5 ORDER TO TRANSPORT DEFENDANT TO ST JOHNS COUNTY

2010-01-26 5 FROM PUTNAM COUNTY

2010-01-26 6 MOTION FOR PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE OF

2010-01-26 6 BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL PRIOR TO DEFENDANTS

2010-01-26 6 RELEASE ON BAIL (NEBBIA HEARING)

2010-01-26 7 ORDER REQUIRING PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF

2010-01-26 7 SOURCE OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL (NEBBIA HEARING)

2010-01-26 7 PRIOR TO DEFENDANTS RELEASE ON BAIL

2010-01-28 8 DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG

2010-01-28 8 ADJ INS P D APPOINTED AT FIRST APPEARANCE HEARING

2010-01-28 8 SUFFICIENT PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND

2010-01-28 8 CT I - $5004 AND CT II $2504 SECURED BOND SET

2010-01-28 8 ADD ON CHARGES

ETA: It is showing that a bond amount which had been previously revoked is now bondable. Only one of Tommy's charges are not bondable that is the theft charge and he has not been to court.

go a little further down from the power of attorney and Lindsey did a quick claim deed to Guy Sapp for $10.00 on 2/8/2010 but the address showing is not 116 Tyler - it is showing as Lot 5 block 5 of St. Johns Riverside Estates and a double wide motorhome....

BBM

I think you mean a double wide mobile home? Are you sure it's not for 116 Tyler St.?

What is the actual address of Lot 5, Block 5 (which sounds like a Property Appraisal Plat Description).

What it says to me is that Lindsy was foolish enough to put Tommy's name on the property in the first place. Elsewise, she'd never have needed a quit-claim at all. I hope she's not foolish enough to keep dropping money into an empty well with no hopes of having her wishes come true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back