1 Year ago Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbieBu

Reaction score
Little Haleigh! It's been a year since you disappeared. Praying for your safe return and maybe today will be your day!

I cannot believe it's been a year. I hope she's found soon! <3

HaLeigh you will be found!!!!! A year is a long time to wait, and you are long over due justice.

I am hoping today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks BobbiBlu for this reminder. For the past year I have offered up prayers and hope Haleigh would be found and she would be safe.
What a difference a year makes. The people surrounding this little girl, who should have loved and honored her, have certainly let her down.
I really have no idea what happened to poor Haleigh. But, I pray the mystery of her disappearance will soon be uncovered. Bless you little girl.

A year is a very long time for a child to be missing. Someone need to come clean as to what happened to Haleigh and where to find her. There needs to be closure one way or the other for those who truly loved this child.

Praying for Haleigh! And praying for the family members that truly LOVED this little girl. I cannot believe it has been a year. There needs to be a break in this case. :(

May everyone and anyone involved with her disappearance rot in hELL!

Little Caylee Anthony's memorial was being telecast when the first thread and notice of little Haleigh being missing was posted here at WS. I had promised I would not post on the Caylee memorial thread that morning because I knew I would have nothing nice to say about Cindy, George, or Lee. I think I was maybe the 4th poster on Haleigh's news thread.

I cannot believe that it has been a full year since little Haleigh disappeared. It is almost unbelievable that we do not know much more now than we did that first day. I mean we do not have enough concrete facts because, IMO, the main players are either not talking or are lying.

Today is a day for remembering Haleigh. Not that any of us have forgotten her for a moment, tho.

Please let today be the day that someone - anyone - tells the truth about what happened to Haleigh.

:praying:

It's been a long & sordid year. What a crying shame that a child would have to live with these people. I hope today is the day that some remorseful soul, finally talks & it brings this baby home to the few people who loved her.

Sheriff's Office Releases Updated Information On Haleigh Investigation

UPDATED: 5:34 pm EST February 10, 2010
"Snip"

After investigators checked out 5,768 leads over the past 12 months, the sheriff's office still isn't sure what happened to Haleigh. And while investigators have not identified a person of interest in the case, they said evidence and information obtained indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Cummings and/or Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.
"What do you say to the family that their child went missing and we have not been able to bring it to a logical conclusion at this point," Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said. "What we don't know is we can't break this timeline between Feb. 9 and the morning of the 10th. ... The reality could be that the child might not be alive."http://www.news4jax.com/news/22518951/detail.html

Unbelieveable to me that this group could and would keep all these secrets for a year!
But IMO, it will soon be over.
All this pressure and no way to get out of jail free card, someone will talk!!! JMOO
I see them turning on each other soon like animals to save their own butts......

I too will never forget of hearing about HaLeigh's disappearance while watching Caylee's memorial.

It was so surreal - like it couldn't be happening.

And there's no HaLeigh. still. after a year. :(

Prayers that angels are surrounding her, where ever she may be.

Not sure where to put this, this thread seemed the closest in topic...hopefully it's ok. :)

"Haleighs family hopeful one year later" @

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...ul-one-year-later/qbWtDOaZLUi7R9HNP8Xt_Q.cspx

It's from the 1 year interview with TN and it just struck me as so odd that I had to reread it 3x. Am I reading too much into it or does anyone else find it strange? "running through the house in the woods" :waitasec: ..I know what she trying to say, I guess.... then again I never heard any mention of her searching the woods that night, or going into the woods at all. I s'pose she could have..IDK, lol..someone just tell me if I'm crazy(ier) .:crazy:

"I remember that call. It came in the middle of the night," says Neves. "I remember driving as fast as I could to get there and running through the house in the woods."

"Running through the house in the woods". I have no idea what TN is talking about. Is there a house in the woods that we know about? When TN went out on that field trip with Cobra, did she lead him to a house? I can't remember exactly, but I think there was a house mentioned.

"I remember that call. It came in the middle of the night," says Neves. "I remember driving as fast as I could to get there and running through the house in the woods."

No words. I'm sure it means something to her, but it bafles me.

Hoping Haleigh is resting in peace somewhere. :(

Today according to back posts, JR. turned 5 years old.
Glad he is with his mom's family..........hope he had a great
birthday.
Oh do you think the father's side remembered????

Vigil Photos

(Pics of Jack Cummings)

http://photos.jacksonville.com/mycapture/folder.asp?event=941659&CategoryID=9088

IIRC - this woman was previously identified as a Ms. Johnson who was a member of an anti-crime/anti-violence organization, but then I saw her standing at the Haleigh display table along with Ron's parents and sister. Any chance she is related to CrystalC's son's father? [Based on name.]

http://photos.jacksonville.com/myca...yID=9088&picnum=6&move=F&Slideshow=Stop#Image

If that link doesn't werk, it's photo #7 [of 12] on the site Bea referenced above. Here's a link to album:

http://photos.jacksonville.com/mycapture/folder.asp?event=941659&CategoryID=9088

I'm thinking that this statement is kind of out of context. I think she may have meant:
Running through the house (looking for her), and (looking for her) in the woods. Could be the way it was written IMO.:waitasec:

Interesting I have never read that....where was it from?

I was reading backwards from the first days of Haleigh's disappearance, hind sight was a good refresher.
May I mention to read thread 1 at forensic astrologers to be amazed of what the charts said and so far what we know as facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77