Homegate Hotel

Double beds:
She didn't want to roll over on Gabe or she wanted him out of the bed in case she brought someone back to the room.
Or that was all they had left with the kitchenette.
Or the "agency" assigned someone to watch her until the adoption was complete, because she kept breaking the rules by contacting TPS.

Double beds:
She didn't want to roll over on Gabe or she wanted him out of the bed in case she brought someone back to the room.
Or that was all they had left with the kitchenette.
Or the "agency" assigned someone to watch her until the adoption was complete, because she kept breaking the rules by contacting TPS.

I read in one of the news reports that a travel crib and Gabriel's hospital band were left behind in the hotel room. Of course, it is from a reporter, so who knows.

I read in one of the news reports that a travel crib and Gabriel's hospital band were left behind in the hotel room. Of course, it is from a reporter, so who knows.

Do you have the link to that news report? I haven't heard this.

Here are some photos of the interior of the bedroom area of a room at Homegate Suites. A room with two double beds has the bedside table in the middle between them as well as a double light over the table. The room with one queen/king bed has the table in the corner with the light in the corner. There could even be another table and light on the other side but it's hard to tell by the pictures.

If you look at the pictures of Gabriel in the room, you can see that it appears that she had a room with one king bed.

314e4ug.jpg

Homegate room with two beds

2jagbxt.jpg

21srkj.jpg

Homegate room with one bed

nf4oyx.jpg

Kamille, Yes that picture of Gabriel looks like a king size bed to me.

If that's a king size bed it would support my belief that her room there was not the one that the pictures were taken in and that they need to be looking for a different room at the same hotel.

Well we still have the mystery of the pizza receipts. The first one says her room number is 150 and the second says room number 150 but added extension 262 to the receipt. :waitasec:

Well we still have the mystery of the pizza receipts. The first one says her room number is 150 and the second says room number 150 but added extension 262 to the receipt. :waitasec:

Seems logical to see who was staying in Room 262, now doesn't it.

Thanks, Kamille for bringing this back up. I still think someone needs to look into who was in room 150 and who was in room 262 during these time frames. I did post this info on both the family's Find Gabriel site and I sent into into JJ's Gabriel tipline as well.

Yes it would be logical to check out those two room numbers or at least whether it is possible that room 150 uses extension 262 for the phone. But then again, it also seems logical that LE might have done what poor LM is doing now and gotten these leads early on.

Thanks, Kamille for bringing this back up. I still think someone needs to look into who was in room 150 and who was in room 262 during these time frames. I did post this info on both the family's Find Gabriel site and I sent into into JJ's Gabriel tipline as well.

Glad this was brought back up too. Here are some of those posts from the pizza thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4790795&postcount=38"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Evidence? Pizza Delivery[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4790811&postcount=39"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Evidence? Pizza Delivery[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4790903&postcount=46"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Evidence? Pizza Delivery[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4791248&postcount=67"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Evidence? Pizza Delivery[/ame]

Salvarenga originally noticed it I think and that made me take a closer look. Now that the point has been raised about the double beds vs. the king bed, I think it really makes sense to check out Room 262.

I also sent it in as a tip last night b/c the receipts suggest to me that Room #262 was somehow relevant.

Maybe, as was suggested in one of the earlier threads, she took what she could get the first night (the room with double beds) and then upgraded.

Both times the pizzas were delivered to the same address and the same room #150. One receipt had the extension # 262

It could be as simple as different people taking the orders, one failed to ask for the ext. and one did ask for it.

If the beds are always made the same way, with the pillows stood up like that, then it looks like they didn't even move the pillows yet in the picture of Gabe on the bed in the onesie.

I could be wrong though, I'm bad with picture stuff.

ETA: Also if you look at the pictures of the two bed room and the one bed room, the two bed room has the lights in the middle between the beds, the one bed rooms have the lights on either side of the bed. The light source in the onesie picture appears to be shining down, just out of frame, from the side of the bed, as in a one bed room.

Edit again: I obviously don't know if all Homegate rooms are created equal, either.

Do we know who/what children are in the pix on the nightstand? I have traveled a LOT and I have never taken two framed pictures with me and set them up on a nightstand anywhere, even when staying in a condo for a week or more at a time. I have taken pix in cardboard studio type folders to show to people with whom I was visiting, but never glass framed large pictures such as those. I just find it unusual for someone to do that when staying only a day or two in the same place, and when supposedly running away in somewhat of a manic state of mind as EJ is supposed to have been doing.

jmoo

Do we know who/what children are in the pix on the nightstand? I have traveled a LOT and I have never taken two framed pictures with me and set them up on a nightstand anywhere, even when staying in a condo for a week or more at a time. I have taken pix in cardboard studio type folders to show to people with whom I was visiting, but never glass framed large pictures such as those. I just find it unusual for someone to do that when staying only a day or two in the same place, and when supposedly running away in somewhat of a manic state of mind as EJ is supposed to have been doing.

jmoo

I don't have a link, but I remember LM saying that one picture was EJ and her twin brother, and the other is of her mother. He said she never travels without them.

So two rooms, one with double beds and one with a King -- hmmn I wonder if TayJay took H to Six Flags for Christmas

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back