1028 users online (211 members and 817 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Coxes to appear on Dr. Phil Show

Hadn't seen this item posted yet.

The family of missing West Valley City mother Susan Powell will discuss the woman's case on "Dr. Phil" on Tuesday.

"Susan Powell's parents, Chuck and Judy Cox; Shelby Gifford, a family friend who has served as a spokeswoman during the search for Susan; and Jennifer and Kirk Graves, the sister and brother-in-law of Joshua Powell, will appear on the program to talk about the search for Susan, said Kiirsi Hellewell, a friend of Susan Powell."

http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_14374363

Thoughts on how this will go?
    Last edited by RayO; 02-10-2010 at 11:15 PM.

I hope Dr. Phil vilifies Josh .

Quote Originally Posted by grayjay View Post
    It also looks bad for Josh, that he was no doubt invited to be on the show and didn't return their calls or declined the offer.
    Exactly, he should be the one on the show .He has done nothing, except run from media. I'm sure Dr. Phil will mention if he declined.I know why he declined a Geraldo interview . Geraldo would chew him up and spit him out.

Just pulled my Dr Phil show email; it says

Tuesday - February 16, 2010 - What Really Happened to Susan Powell?
    It’s been more than two months since Susan Powell, a wife and mother of two, vanished without a trace. Susan’s husband, Josh, is now a person of interest in the case but her family claims that he is refusing to cooperate with police. Dr. Phil speaks with the missing woman’s parents, Chuck and Judy. Learn what they have to say about their son-in-law’s behavior and why they say they fear for their grandchildren. A Dr. Phil producer travels to the camp area where Josh allegedly took his sons the night Susan disappeared. Don’t miss what she discovers! And, legal analyst Lisa Bloom weighs in on this case. Next, Ed Smart, whose daughter Elizabeth was kidnapped and found, knows what it’s like to be a person of interest. Hear his opinion about this case. Plus, a father whose daughter has been missing for 14 years shares his emotional story, the mistakes he thinks he’s made and his advice for Chuck and Judy. Go behind the headlines of this heartbreaking story.
    Dr Phil - 02/16 What Really Happened to Susan Powell?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp7K_-k21IM&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp7K_-k21IM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Check out the look on Jennifer's face when Dr. Phil asks her what JP has told her. This trailer is AWESOME!
    Last edited by PickieChickie; 02-13-2010 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PickieChickie View Post
    Check out the look on Jennifer's face when Dr. Phil asks her what JP has told her. This trailer is AWESOME!
    Thank you for posting that.
    He looks guilty to me.

I know there were things that LE didn't want leaked to the public, and I got the impression Jennifer is stressed because she has to be careful what she says. Definitely should be interesting, but I hope the video doesn't cut away from the conversation to show the audience like it does in the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by grayjay View Post
    I know there were things that LE didn't want leaked to the public, and I got the impression Jennifer is stressed because she has to be careful what she says. Definitely should be interesting, but I hope the video doesn't cut away from the conversation to show the audience like it does in the trailer.
    The expression on Jennifer's face just before it cuts away tells it all. She looks like she hates Dr. Phil for putting her on the spot OR she hates her brother and knows full well what he has done. It was absolutely chilling! Look how her jaw shifts at 02:10. That look just gives me the chills. What does she know! She knows something!

Dr. Phil put it nicely. How have they not grabbed him by the shoulders.

My family would be mopping the floor with his face .

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    Dr. Phil put it nicely. How have they not grabbed him by the shoulders.

My family would be mopping the floor with his face .
    That boy needs to go on a trip to the woods with some Hell's Angels! They'd get the truth out of him!

Jennifer looked like she flinched when Dr. Phil asked her about what JP told her

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    Jennifer looked like she flinched when Dr. Phil asked her about what JP told her
    She makes the strangest expression with her face. She moves her jaw to one side and looks like she is feeling an intense sense of disdain, hatred, resentment, disgust.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.

dr phil clip

Joshua Powell's sister doubts him on 'Dr. Phil'

http://www.sltrib.com/News/ci_14399155
    Last edited by hollyblue; 02-14-2010 at 10:05 AM.

She knows he did it! They all know, but no one wants to say it! IMO
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~

http://www.sheriannherboys.com

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Joshua Powell's sister doubts him on 'Dr. Phil'

http://www.sltrib.com/News/ci_14399155
    Graves also said her brother avoids questions about his wife's disappearance.

"I asked him if he was involved and he wouldn't respond ... he literally doesn't say anything ... [he said] 'My lawyer said not to talk to anyone,'" his sister said during the show.

The above bolded part is what gets me!! He doesn't DENY anything....

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast