1524 users online (248 members and 1276 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

John Mayer apologizes for Playboy interview

NEW YORK – John Mayer is apologizing for his mouth.

The Grammy-winner took to his Twitter page to make amends for his latest inflammatory comments — this time, in the March edition of Playboy.

In it, he calls former girlfriend Jessica Simpson "sexual napalm" and says Jennifer Aniston is a technophobe who wishes she could go back to her career prime in 1998. He also uses the N-word.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100211/...ple_john_mayer

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Now if he would apologize for his music.

Ugh! I can't stand this guy!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    NEW YORK – John Mayer is apologizing for his mouth.

in the March edition of Playboy.
    March? It took this long to get to the Playboy "articles"? Playboy has always been a magazine where one can "let down your hair" and "bare your soles" in interviews.

Lastly, the statute of limitations for Playboy is, um, one month, until the next set of "articles" come out.

So the guy can "bare his soul" that he's a condescending idiot? Uh, ok. I personally don't care for the guy or the magazine. Too degrading to women.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Wow- I had no clue he was like this.. what a shame.

I'm freely admitting my ignorance:

Since I can't access the article (blocked on work computer...but I AM on my lunch break, LOL)

what does "sexual napalm" mean? I can't read the article to put it in context, etc.

I'm so curious, LOL! Help a gal out!

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post

Since I can't access the article (blocked on work computer...but I AM on my lunch break, LOL)

what does "sexual napalm" mean? I can't read the article to put it in context, etc.

Basically, he said that for him, Jessica Simpson was like crack cocaine, sexually. That he was addicted to her. That if he could have, he would have snorted her. I took the sexual napalm to mean that she was just able to completely destroy him (in a good way) with her sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post

Hmm, not sure what napalm is but in the article he talks about how good Jessica was in bed and says that the sex was like a drug.
    Happy New Years

Napalm is a bomb.

so basically, she literally rocked his world lol

I'm glad you guys explained that to me. I had just the opposite in mind (of course, I haven't read the article...just snippets here and there). I thought sexual napalm would mean that she killed it (the mood, or other things).

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    I'm glad you guys explained that to me. I had just the opposite in mind (of course, I haven't read the article...just snippets here and there). I thought sexual napalm would mean that she killed it (the mood, or other things).
    Yeah, no. Quite the opposite. As classless as it may have been, he did pay her a huge compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperacer View Post
    March? It took this long to get to the Playboy "articles"? Playboy has always been a magazine where one can "let down your hair" and "bare your soles" in interviews.

Lastly, the statute of limitations for Playboy is, um, one month, until the next set of "articles" come out.
    March is next month, which means, if Playboy is like other magazines, it will go on sale in just a week or two, and subscribers probably already have it.

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I'm glad I found this out about him. I really liked the guy and I liked his music. What a putz......Jeez
    Now I know why he couldn't stay in a relationship.

I just read this morning he and Taylor Swift were going to get together and HER MOM put her foot down on this right away. Said his past was too much for her daughter..Thank God

Goz

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    Now if he would apologize for his music.
    ROFL!!!!!! Post of the day!

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast