GUILTY NY - Cassandra Kindlon, 19, Albany, 22 May 2004

Doyle

Reaction score
Website
www.
The boyfriend of a missing Albany woman remains the leading suspect in her disappearance.

Paul Colbert, 26, last saw Cassandra Kindlon, 19, before she disappeared May 22. He spoke out on June 1, just three days before he was arrested for harassing his ex-wife. Colbert is now being held in Albany County Jail on $50,000 bail.

Albany police said he won't talk at all about his girlfriend's disappearance.

Det. James Miller, Albany Police Dept. said, "It doesn't help us at all to not be able to talk to him. He does have a lawyer, and he is arrested on another charge. Those investigators working on that case can't speak with him. That's what makes it very difficult."
http://www.capitalnews9.com/content/headlines/?ArID=82514&SecID=33

Doyle, thank you so much for all your hard work. Everyday you search and post for us. On behalf of everyone I would like to let you know how much we appreciate you at Websleuths.

Tricia

I agree. Doyle, many thanks! It breaks my heart to read much of what you post, but I would rather not be in an ignorant state of bliss. It makes me wish I had eyes and ears everywhere.

There is still a fund set up for Cassandra's children,
She has a 1-year-old and a 3-year-old :

Contributions can be sent in care of the Charter One Bank on Western Avenue in Albany.

fourboys

This is very sad, this occured about 40 miles south of me. I'm glad they've found her and she can be laid to rest properly.

From March 2009:

http://law.justia.com/cases/new-york/appellate-division-third-department/2009/2009-01890.html

Several months after defendant reported that his girlfriend was missing, her skeletal remains were discovered in a wooded area. Defendant was indicted on two counts of murder in the second degree in connection with her death. County Court (Herrick, J.) denied defendant's suppression motion. At the conclusion of the trial in Supreme Court (Lamont, J.), the jury acquitted defendant of murder in the second degree and manslaughter in the first degree, but found him guilty of manslaughter in the second degree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back